[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You're right! They came together like the Groom and bride who greet their guests at their wedding lol. I love each time these two are together, it's like they are always flirting or courting each other like their first meet.

Before the event begin, sweetness overload :icon12: "Come here right now P'Bear!"

Na is always here to make Yaya smile and laugh :risas3:. Petra or Lydia? lol

I adore this photo too Yaya, this is a real MAN #moustacheman:coleman:

cr.rightful owners
I'm still laughing at how everyone lost it when she grabbed his hand & pulled him over :risas3::risas3:
Na looked sooooo hot with his moustache :love::love:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like even if Nadech was not a star and Yaya was a star who seemed to have stumbled across him, she would still have the relationship she has with him today because come on, Yaya isn’t the type to date or hang with someone for fame or whatever it is. My point is, doesn’t matter who is “more successful” because at the end of the day, love wins! Haven’t some people learnt that from watching Likit Ruk?:risas3:

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
You're right! They came together like the Groom and bride who greet their guests at their wedding lol. I love each time these two are together, it's like they are always flirting or courting each other like their first meet.

Before the event began, sweetness overload :icon12: "Stop starring at me and come here right now P'Bear!"

Na is always here to make Yaya smile and laugh :risas3:. Petra or Lydia? lol

Unfortunately for her, this woman behind NY has not a "Nadech" by her side to take care of her haha #nadech#gentleman#MAN

Who steal my place :eek: ?!...Nadech's stlyle to stay next to Yaya....MISSION COMPLETE :risas3:

I adore this photo too Yaya, this is a real MAN #moustacheman
:coleman:

cr.rightful owners
Thanks dear! Your post such a good destruction for sleepyhead. I have another WC match to watch.

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Yes I think so too. I've noticed that they seem to be specially close here like officially BF/GF. He is paired with other actress bec of a drama but stick with Yaya during the awards. Not to mention he is so handsome in another level here.
He is extremely handsome and Yaya so elegant in that dress.

lavie93

NY 4ever
It's not really related to LR but in a recent inteview Anne said that her new pra'nang will be Mark and Mew. and her team is currently writing a script for this.
How about finish producing LR's DVD before starting a new project Anne????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
One advice for Mark and Mew, prepare your rock to win the scisscors :risas3: My NY prepared their paper n they lost against that scissors LMAO

Cr rightful owner

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's not really related to LR but in a recent inteview Anne said that her new pra'nang will be Mark and Mew. and her team is currently writing the script for this.
How about finish producing LR's DVD before starting a new project Anne????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
One advice for Mark and Mew, prepare your rock to win the scisscors :risas3:

Cr rightful owner
Lololol the shade :risas3: