[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
They can claim this & that, but at the end of the day who walked away with it?!.
Say it louder for the people at the back :clap: If he got those awards but only played the same characters in the span of 8 years, then I would be pretty angry. But nope, pretty much all of his roles have different character profiles & are in different settings, even if he did pair with Ya for a lot of them.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
the gaming world is just as big as fashion world and if u can get into it, its very stable (by stable i mean less competition and more money compared to the fashion world). in the fashion world u have the seasonal changes with all the up-and-coming stars with movies/dramas/songs etc...
but in the gaming world u have all those but just no seasonal changes, updates on the games to fix bugs and stuff but those are very minor, they won't change an endorsor for those reasons. You have maybe 2 or 3 years before a new game will be release since majority of games takes a very long time to develop and so if u get an endorsement for a highly anticipated game and that game actually delivers in its quality, u can go big and endorse for a longer time (more money especially if u bring in more interest/hype to the game and so they'll get u to attend international game conferences) or the developers create your very own avatar (which in the gaming world is a huge honour and if the people playing use ur character a lot u get loyalties for it). To get into it, they-the gaming company- must improve of ur image; like if u r popular/just well-liked by the general public, good image, suitable personality/someone who suit their desired image etc. They pay ALOT! but those companies also earn a sht tonne of $$$

i also feel like nadech will team up with GDH for a movie soon since there r many rumours that circulate about his quite schedule and how it was so sudden that he got an animated movie out (9th july 2018), along with nakee2 with yaya and his events which accumulated one after another like a huge rush and everyone was like "lol so sudden!!"
concerning MLFAS i feel like it will be big (like everyone will enjoy it and he will definitely get more recognition) but maybe not a huge hit since its only a remake, though hopefully i'm wrong.

i really want his upcoming lakorn to be with namtarn (since i just watch his/her project |the postcard on youtube) i was thinking of maybe a storyline period lakorn where he is a prince of a western country and he is engaged to namtarn's character (princess of thailand or another country) but he goes undercover as a commoner in thailand to find out more about the country and his soon-to-be-wife...romance comedy genre
Happy to know the gaming world is big & hopefully his endorsement of ROV helps him get some recognition there & leads to many good things for him. I would rather have him there than in the fashion world.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I hope all of their ratings for the rest of the year eat shit so they have actual reasons to not post about their ratings. 4 > 1 bitch you fail...
Did you do some weird voodoo stuff by any chance? :risas3::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkj152olg6M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vhfscwyrn91v

I don't think people should be too worried, considering that 2 of the lakorns have only had 2 episodes out so far, but yeah it's still a bit awks. The ch7 trolls are having a field day though.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Good news for us, Nadechactivity & Urassayaclubtocom have confirmed that tomorrow 29/06, Nadech & Yaya will attend together the Siam Dara Star Awards :thumbup:

29-6-2018 : Join Siamdara Star Awards2018 (must have the invitation card) at Aksara Theatre, 6.00 pm. onwards

cr.greenleo1 (Juliet Twitter)

cr.nyforever_chinesefan

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The 2015 & 2016 Siamdara awards were the best! Na staring proudly at Ya & then Ya walking over and grabbing his hand to pull him next to her to take pics :love:
Then in 2016, Ya looked GORGEOUS in her black dress & Na couldn't stop himself from taking photos of her on his phone. And also when Ya used her hand to shut him up :risas3:

P.s. if any of you wanna see Ya's photography, follow https://www.instagram.com/rollafterroll/ . Hehehe we have wishforthaikids & now we have this account :cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint I wonder who its run by :) i swear if its nadech imma scream
Wishforthaikids? That account seems like it is definitely run by Na. At first I thought it was a joint account with Ya because of the artists & pottery related accounts that are followed (+ Ya & Mae Keaw's accounts are the only celeb accounts that are followed) but I'm not too sure about that anymore. Then again Ya probably got Na into pottery & art, while he got her into photography

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Wishforthaikids? That account seems like it is definitely run by Na. At first I thought it was a joint account with Ya because of the artists & pottery related accounts that are followed (+ Ya & Mae Keaw's accounts are the only celeb accounts that are followed) but I'm not too sure about that anymore. Then again Ya probably got Na into pottery & art, while he got her into photography
I have no doubt #wishforthaikids.. Its 100% run by Nadech.. He went to India, I think in February. He posted a pic which he must have taken at India Gate, New Delhi. Should I send him personal message and ask haha! !

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Good news for us, Nadechactivity & Urassayaclubtocom have confirmed that tomorrow 29/06, Nadech & Yaya will attend together the Siam Dara Star Awards :thumbup:

29-6-2018 : Join Siamdara Star Awards2018 (must have the invitation card) at Aksara Theatre, 6.00 pm. onwards

cr.greenleo1 (Juliet Twitter)

cr.nyforever_chinesefan
Nadech and Yaya appearance for 2015 Siamdara Star Award look like newlywed couple coming back from honeymoon

ImaBro

sarNie Egg
I have no doubt #wishforthaikids.. Its 100% run by Nadech.. He went to India, I think in February. He posted a pic which he must have taken at India Gate, New Delhi. Should I send him personal message and ask haha! !
How about the IG link that share by @Mrs Urassaya S. Kugimiya in several pages ago? I tried to open it. It is a private one.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya appearance for 2015 Siamdara Star Award look like newlywed couple coming back from honeymoon
You're right! They came together like the Groom and bride who greet their guests at their wedding lol. I love each time these two are together, it's like they are always flirting or courting each other like their first meet.

Before the event began, sweetness overload :icon12: "Stop starring at me and come here right now P'Bear!"

Na is always here to make Yaya smile and laugh :risas3:. Petra or Lydia? lol

Unfortunately for her, this woman behind NY has not a "Nadech" by her side to take care of her haha #nadech#gentleman#MAN

Who steal my place :eek: ?!...Nadech's stlyle to stay next to Yaya....MISSION COMPLETE :risas3:

I adore this photo too Yaya, this is a real MAN #moustacheman
:coleman:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
Yes I think so too. I've noticed that they seem to be specially close here like officially BF/GF. He is paired with other actress bec of a drama but stick with Yaya during the awards. Not to mention he is so handsome in another level here.