[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that they can go further until marriage and family, but no one can be sure about that. Anything can happen and there is no guarantee. Solid relationships are built from trust, caring and treasure.

For me, fame or to be rich is not important, actually I love the caring and loyal Nadech more than his handsomeness. From what I can judge seeing (sorry don't know him personally:confused0:), through all these years how he looks at Yaya and care for her:angel10: this is what I call the most important factor. I am sure that he and Yaya know exactly what counts to be happy.

I do not worry for them, a lot of other men would love to take care of Yaya and a lot of other women would love to possess Nadech's heart:)

In my opinion, both of them are equally famous and rich, no need to compare as it does not matter. If they are together, then they are lucky to have each other and to have a mutual understanding.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I hope that they can go further until marriage and family, but no one can be sure about that. Anything can happen and there is no guarantee. Solid relationships are built from trust, caring and treasure.

For me, fame or to be rich is not important, actually I love the caring and loyal Nadech more than his handsomeness. From what I can judge seeing (sorry don't know him personally:confused0:), through all these years how he looks at Yaya and care for her:angel10: this is what I call the most important factor. I am sure that he and Yaya know exactly what counts to be happy.

I do not worry for them, a lot of other men would love to take care of Yaya and a lot of other women would love to possess Nadech's heart:)

In my opinion, both of them are equally famous and rich, no need to compare as it does not matter. If they are together, then they are lucky to have each other and to have a mutual understanding.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Y'all need to prepare yourselves lol, I'm gonna get my man. Dw, we're internet buddies so I'll fly you out to Thailand for the wedding :pancarta:
Also I loooooove David Tennant :love: (but Na comes first)
I am going to sound like a hypocrite, but you need to step up your games! What do you got over Yaya? Do you have a hit movie airing somewhere? Are you the fave of LV or Maybellines? Are you followed by 6.7M people? :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You can name this couple by many names, The sticky merit couple works too lol.

I still can't get over how iconic that red thread picture is!!! Them holding the red thread, (looks like) Mae Pla in the background, Na wearing the jeans that Ya customised for him & Ya wearing their merit couple ring (and Na probably wearing his as well). He should have just worn the 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt as well :pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am going to sound like a hypocrite, but you need to step up your games! What do you got over Yaya? Do you have a hit movie airing somewhere? Are you the fave of LV or Maybellines? Are you followed by 6.7M people? :risas3:
... ngl all I have is a CD of that nativity play I was in in primary school :risas3::risas3: BUT Na seems like the kind of guy who would overlook all that I lack in :love::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Y'all need to prepare yourselves lol, I'm gonna get my man. Dw, we're internet buddies so I'll fly you out to Thailand for the wedding :pancarta:
Also I loooooove David Tennant :love: (but Na comes first)
Prepare a saw to cut NY before taking Nadech, you can ask help from Anne's bf, he's an expert in cutting out NY's romance :risas3:

I saw this post on twitter, how to analyse a sticky couple pic of NY

Why Nadech is smiling?

Ok...NY's shoulders are stuck. Check!

Yaya curves herself on Na. Check!

Nadech's hand is on Yaya's hips, check!

They are always stuck that Na could become Yaya's shadow :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Some news about LR,

- The last two episodes during the world soccer cup, (Japan & South Korea are the only two asian nations in this world cup...see how unlucky we were):
Ep11: Nation wide: 5 (with Sweden - South Korea at the same time)
Ep12: Nation wide: 6,2 - Bkk: 7.0 / Urban: 7.7 / Rural: 5.4 (with Colombia - Japan at the same time)

- In China, Tencent video 27/06

Thai version: 158 Million views
Chinese Version: 172 Million views
Total: 330 Million views

cr:https://t.co/vecdTltlRJ

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some news about LR,

- The last two episodes during the world soccer cup, (Japan & South Korea are the only two asian nations in this world cup...see how unlucky we were):
Ep11: Nation wide: 5 (with Sweden - South Korea at the same time)
Ep12: Nation wide: 6,2 - Bkk: 7.0 / Urban: 7.7 / Rural: 5.4 (with Colombia - Japan at the same time)

- In China, Tencent video 27/06

Thai version: 158 Million views
Chinese Version: 172 Million views
Toal: 330 Million views

cr:https://t.co/vecdTltlRJ
The Chinese views are still amazing... 30 mil a week was about the average while it was airing and this new number is after it ended. It only hit 300 mil just 5 days ago or something so the buzz is still very STRONG but ch3 doesn't know what that means. 4>1