[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech has to wax his chest hair because of his job but in real life, he can let them because Yaya loves it :naughty2:. She loves the "bad boy look", "khem khem" = manly. Beard or chest hair is the same haha.

Yaya: if he has a beard, he's handsome too, it's a new look. I love when he has a beard, he looks manly and looks a little bit like a bad boy.

Since 2min10sec

Who could have thought that the editing would have been something like that 55555555. Mister scissors and a DJ at the same time, this is what they call a "revolutionary editing".

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNouG4F68e/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNvJylBQH9/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BicFi-ul1Jw/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BizD4SyFm63/?taken-by=atinnabhan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLZesulkcz/?taken-by=atinnabhan

I died at the gif :risas3::risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech used to run outside shirtless, I think these 2 extra unbuttoned are nothing for him haha. It seems like they were ok because they all proudly uploaded their selfies with him.
I thought maybe his girl should have said something but like you said” she likes him manly, and the more chest chair exposed, the better? :risas3: Nonetheless, he looked good! What year was this?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I thought maybe his girl should have said something but like you said” she likes him manly, and the more chest chair exposed, the better? :risas3: Nonetheless, he looked good! What year was this?
2015 I think. 2years ago, it was the same thing, NY were stuck to each other. They came together and left together.

Last edited:

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
If Na can hang out more often with Krating, I'm happy too haha :thumbup:. Sometimes the producers have a GREAT cast but their script sucks. Like Nadech & Taor in LLSR.

The ch3 party are always very finnn thanks to those who shared some NY moments. In their private life, they are always stuck to each other and people will always tease and ship them :thumbup:.

Also whoever see this couple want to take a selfie with both of them. No need to take a pic with Na or Ya, they are always stuck to each other so you can get both at the same time haha

cr. rightful owners

Argh!!! I cant breath and my heart beats so fast. I just cant get Nadech hairy chest out of my system. So damnnn sexy and more delicious than chocolate.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Did Ya say in her recent interview that she was going to start her master's degree next year?
cr.newsplus

Yup, it's pretty rare that the content of her interviews are good and informative lol....it depends on what these dumb thai medias will ask her.

- She's happy to be among the 11th most fashion influncers asian celebrities in the world. Yaya is humble, she said many thai are fashionistas too but she's lucky to be seen by many people thanks to many platforms like her endorsement with Louis Vuitton or many others events like Chanel in France, Coach in NYC with Na etc....but she is proud of herself. (You deserve it Girl :clap:). She will have another fashion show with Louis Vuitton in France at the end of the year.

- For her movie, they succeed to sell 700 tickets within 1 minute in Taïwan and the special tickets for stars greeting in Taiwan sold out in 3 minutes! She is happy that her movie will be released all around the world, even in Australia, USA etc....Also, Brother of the year is already n°3 in Hong Kong! She plans to go in Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan with BOTY team to promote it.

- Yaya said that for the moment, she has not new lakorn or movies, wait and see. She wants to concentrate herself on her four characters in her new lakorn (For her next lakorn, I think she's waiting for Lai Kinaree until P'Aof is ready and finishes his recent project).

- One of the reason why she said that she plans to start her master's degree next year. Whatever happen she will apply because her parents keep putting pressure on her (she laughed) and she also would like to study again because she misses it and she wants to learn more things for her own knowledge. The main reason is she wants to do her best for each project that's why, for the moment she is concentrated on her new lakorn. Next year should be the right year.

-They also keep asking her about that annoying news invented by the medias themself with a BTS pic shot in LR. "As for the medias", LR's team asked NYFC to delete this pic.....but in real, THERE IS NOTHING !!! LOL. These dumb medias....they must be annoyed and as dumb as usual.....I like how she called Na during that interview...."Nadech". Yaya used to call him like this without the "P' " (means brother or someone older than her), it just shows how much both of them are close. During an interview, she will always mix P'Nadech, P' Bear, Nadech......when will be that day she will call him "Tee rak" in front of the medias 555

The perfect man deserves the perfect woman, the perfect woman deserves the perfect man, this is NY haha :thumbup:.

Nadech

Translation:
"I'm not a fanclub, I am not a friend from any fanclub but when I've got the opportunity to meet Yaya, she's someone who is so cute! She always smiles, she's not pretentious. After finishing work, there were more than 100 fans who were standing in line to have a selfie, the queue was very long. At the beginning, I thought that "oh, she will not take a selfie with everybody" but at the end, she did it. Yaya took a selfie with more than 100 fans, everybody had a selfie, very amazing, let me praise her #yaya"

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I heard there was some commotion with that photo but I didn't understand what the commotion was & why.
She rarely addresses Na by his actual name without the P' so I was pretty shocked when she said it. Also, the day she slips and calls him Teerak like she did before, but this time in front of the media, we would have a field day :pancarta: But at the same time, I don't want either of them to slip & call each other by the names they use in private because the media would annoy them with more of their dumb questions.

Also a big congrats to Ya on the amazing success of her first movie; also congrats to Sunny, Nichkhun & the rest of the team :clap::cheer: