[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
No she is not in US because she was with Sunny, Sunny's friend and her buddy Nadech at rock climbing today, OOPs :risas3:

She just invites her cambodian fans to watch brother of the year on 21st in the cinemas in Cambodia if I'm not wrong.
She's with bae rock climbing? I was very busy at work today ( that's what one get for taking a day off to watch LR final! LOL) and didn't have a chance to stalk Nadech/NY. :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
He can certainly do ESan in comedy!

He can be the first ESan pra'ek in a comedy lakorn. One of those nice and lucky-go-happy Esan pra'ek that gets the girl in the end but is her sidekick/best bud while she's pining for another fellow. We can put Bella in there and kill two stones with one bird. Then 1 or 2 years later, we'll get the slap kiss w/ Yaya. DONE and DONE!

You know, this is exactly what he said in a show, I don't remember which one. He said he would like to play a role where he's not handsome, just a simple villager who rides a motorcycle :risas3:. Nadech is crazy. I understand why he would like to play a comedy because if you look at all his lakorns, it was romance - comedy not a fully comedy lakorn. Even LLSR was not a comedy for NY, for viewers it was but NY said P'Num requested from them to play seriously. Just looking at him in real life, he always makes me laugh so hard and he teases everybody who is around him even a poor dog in MLFAS haha. But I prefer for sure a slap kiss or period lakorn for him. Oh well, everything he will be in, I will watch it lol so anyways haha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
She's with bae rock climbing? I was very busy at work today ( that's what one get for taking a day off to watch LR final! LOL) and didn't have a chance to stalk Nadech/NY. :risas3:
If you could read thai ,you will have a lots of fun by reading the comments in that IG's post. this poor woman has just shared a pic and then many NY trolls were there. But like usual...thanks to the trolls, we got finn news and that IG owner confirmed that Na was here too hehe. It's NY style, they don't like to show their private time together so we have to investigate that's why most of NYFC are experts lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
He can certainly do ESan in comedy!
:pancarta:

He can be the first ESan pra'ek in a comedy lakorn. One of those nice and lucky-go-happy Esan pra'ek that gets the girl in the end but is her sidekick/best bud while she's pining for another fellow. We can put Bella in there and kill two stones with one bird. Then 1 or 2 years later, we'll get the slap kiss w/ Yaya. DONE and DONE!
Haha laughing at my self - I MEANT two birds with one stone!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If you could read thai ,you will have a lots of fun by reading the comments in that IG's post. this poor woman has just shared a pic and then many NY trolls were there. But like usual...thanks to the trolls, we got finn news and that IG owner confirmed that Na was here too hehe. It's NY style, they don't like to show their private time together so we have to investigate that's why most of NYFC are experts lol.
You're not going to let me off the hook for learning to read Thai ha? :pancarta::pancarta:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yes, I did, but I don't know if they are willing to send it to me since I live in the US.
I live in the US too but I do have a back as I can use a friend's address who lives in BKK. But it's the least that you can do to put your name on it so good that you did as there are 2 possibilities regarding how the DVD will be dealt with IF they make it. They can either make it just for the people who are on that list. So if you didn't put your name on it at all then you're out of luck pretty much. But the list is just to encourage the channel that there are a ton of interest for the dvd and it has surpass the minimum that the channel needs to approve any dvd. So the second option is, the channel will just choose to produce an x amount of number and just open it up for purchase for the public. We international fans want the second option because if they decide to just produce an X amount of number to sell then you have middleman like Ethaicd who will have it available for us inter fans because I've mentioned before that they will most likely NOT ship abroad so we need the second option to happend when/if they produce the dvd.

That memo is just explaining their organizing process with peopole who are interested in the dvd. The main thing it says is that if you are on the list, they say that you can't change your mind because the channel will make the dvd to order so if people cancel orders on them that can cause problems.. I don't think this is a real issue because this list is fan made so there are people who are interested but didn't sign up on time, they'll find a way to sell those canceled ones if it happened hahahaha it's just a waiting game now to see if the channel will approve. They definitely should coz they orders surpass the minimum. They want 1500 orders and they got 1837 orders in one week alone set up by fans so they definitely have higher interest than that. Hopefully the channel produces it at an even 2k units so there are some extras for people who missed the list... or just approves it and allow like Anne and the leads who have more followers to promote it coz I'm sure there's more interest but they didn't know this dvd has potential to get made coz the most visible people aren't proomoting this.

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
I live in the US too but I do have a back as I can use a friend's address who lives in BKK. But it's the least that you can do to put your name on it so good that you did as there are 2 possibilities regarding how the DVD will be dealt with IF they make it. They can either make it just for the people who are on that list. So if you didn't put your name on it at all then you're out of luck pretty much. But the list is just to encourage the channel that there are a ton of interest for the dvd and it has surpass the minimum that the channel needs to approve any dvd. So the second option is, the channel will just choose to produce an x amount of number and just open it up for purchase for the public. We international fans want the second option because if they decide to just produce an X amount of number to sell then you have middleman like Ethaicd who will have it available for us inter fans because I've mentioned before that they will most likely NOT ship abroad so we need the second option to happend when/if they produce the dvd.

That memo is just explaining their organizing process with peopole who are interested in the dvd. The main thing it says is that if you are on the list, they say that you can't change your mind because the channel will make the dvd to order so if people cancel orders on them that can cause problems.. I don't think this is a real issue because this list is fan made so there are people who are interested but didn't sign up on time, they'll find a way to sell those canceled ones if it happened hahahaha it's just a waiting game now to see if the channel will approve. They definitely should coz they orders surpass the minimum. They want 1500 orders and they got 1837 orders in one week alone set up by fans so they definitely have higher interest than that. Hopefully the channel produces it at an even 2k units so there are some extras for people who missed the list... or just approves it and allow like Anne and the leads who have more followers to promote it coz I'm sure there's more interest but they didn't know this dvd has potential to get made coz the most visible people aren't proomoting this.

Thank you so much for explaining and translating this for me. My name is on that list because at one point I saw the survey and desperately signed up for the DVD. I am very disappointed that they don't ship overseas. :( I guess I'll have to wait for Ethaicd. Thank you so much.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for explaining and translating this for me. My name is on that list because at one point I saw the survey and desperately signed up for the DVD. I am very disappointed that they don't ship overseas. :( I guess I'll have to wait for Ethaicd. Thank you so much.
It's not confirmed yet that they won't ship to you though but I would be prepared just in case. If you're on the list and they do it to order they could just end up charging you more for shipping. That's like your actual first hope though coz Ethaicd will also jack up the prices so you want to pay as close to retail too ahhaha small chance but not out of the question yet. The first thing that needs to happen is we need a confirmation that it will be made because a NO will definitely assure that it won't get shipped to you ahahha you can try to reach out to some NYFC who are Thai and see if they can help send it to you or something... some are really friendly and could maybe help... but you'll have to cross this bridge once you get there. I don't want the dvd unless it's uncut, uncut or bust!

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I ordered it on the form too, but I’m curious also so we will see if it’s going to happen. I also only want uncut version...haven’t bought anything from Thailand in a while. I wanted the T shirt so bad....but it was sold out :-( boo

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
LMAOO There’s people saying that NY should not pair with each other for another lakorn and act with different people and then there’s me waiting for them to announce their new lakorn :risas3: I know it’ll take a few years but I can’t wait to see them on the small screen again! And hopefully they will get a better director and editor because NY deserves so so so much more! I think it’s a healthy balance that NY does lakorn with other people and then come back to each other but at the end of the day, non-NYers also need to understand that people are always going to be shipping NY and many directors or producers are in a waiting line to work with the pair so we will definitely be seeing some of their projects in the future. Idk why some people don’t like watching NY lakorns because 1) both of their acting are great and 2) their chemistry is WAY OFF the charts! When you watch their dramas with other costars you can see the chemistry but it’s a different type of chemistry to what NY have (don’t know if that makes sense) but I’ll be very honest with you guys, most of the dramas I have watched are NY and I haven’t fully watched the lakorns where they are paired with different stars (I have watched clips and I have watched KC cause it was my comeback lakorn). Like I tried to be open minded and watch it but I really can’t do it. Don’t get me wrong cause I have nothing against their costars but it is just my preference. I guess because I’m so used to seeing NY together that it’s so weird to see them with different people but I’m happy that they are branching out! Because we all know NY spend time/ text each other even when they are filming different lakorns :naughty2::naughty2:. Although I’m not a big fan of slap/kiss genre, I would like to see NY in one because it’s different from their other ones (action-romance and farming themes lakorn- although I have to say I really enjoyed DJA and TNNKK) I’m just going to say I am going to miss watching them and who knows how long we have to wait until we can see another lakorn with them :sad6::sad6:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I hear you guys talking about bps, lol but I have no idea what it’s about....I got curious and went to see. First post I read was BPS got higher rating than CP I assume that’s crown princess lol. I’m like whoops...probably won’t add anything since I have no idea what it means. I’m with you Christina....lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LMAOO There’s people saying that NY should not pair with each other for another lakorn and act with different people and then there’s me waiting for them to announce their new lakorn :risas3: I know it’ll take a few years but I can’t wait to see them on the small screen again! And hopefully they will get a better director and editor because NY deserves so so so much more! I think it’s a healthy balance that NY does lakorn with other people and then come back to each other but at the end of the day, non-NYers also need to understand that people are always going to be shipping NY and many directors or producers are in a waiting line to work with the pair so we will definitely be seeing some of their projects in the future. Idk why some people don’t like watching NY lakorns because 1) both of their acting are great and 2) their chemistry is WAY OFF the charts! When you watch their dramas with other costars you can see the chemistry but it’s a different type of chemistry to what NY have (don’t know if that makes sense) but I’ll be very honest with you guys, most of the dramas I have watched are NY and I haven’t fully watched the lakorns where they are paired with different stars (I have watched clips and I have watched KC cause it was my comeback lakorn). Like I tried to be open minded and watch it but I really can’t do it. Don’t get me wrong cause I have nothing against their costars but it is just my preference. I guess because I’m so used to seeing NY together that it’s so weird to see them with different people but I’m happy that they are branching out! Because we all know NY spend time/ text each other even when they are filming different lakorns :naughty2::naughty2:. Although I’m not a big fan of slap/kiss genre, I would like to see NY in one because it’s different from their other ones (action-romance and farming themes lakorn- although I have to say I really enjoyed DJA and TNNKK) I’m just going to say I am going to miss watching them and who knows how long we have to wait until we can see another lakorn with them :sad6::sad6:
ahhahahah IDGAF about non-nyers ahahhahaah Yaya fans should feel ok... but if they start tripping it's more of the ones who HATE Nadech but for the most part Yaya is always shooting two at once so they have plenty of options... she actually has a healthy amount of variety as far as starring in non-Nadech pairings. It's Nadech who is shady. hahahaha but the thing is even so, his more recent stuff he did up the variety it was just his beginning and the last two-three years was back to back with Yaya and one production took longer than necessary that delayed his opportunities to work more. And he was a little lazy on and off... he only shot one at a time or his production delays wastes time for him to pick up something. I'm not even really that desperate for another pairing of NY coz we have had 6 and a movie on the way hahahahah and I do need a break coz when it's an NY project I follow everything from pre to post production so it's high dedication... but I also sympathize with us coz DJA wasn't even a full series it had 10 episodes, LLSR had 10 episodes... only GRGR and Toranee were lengthy so I understand and I know the feeling of not being satisfied. Especially with how Thonget did us dirty... everyone loses their appeal at some point so I'd rather get my fix of NY asap before they lose their spark for me too. Like some people want them to reunite in their 30s.. NO I don't think I'll be interested in Yaya in her 30s... Nadech maybe but Yaya no I'll be done with her ass... majority of the scripts for actresses are written for younger aged characters unless the script is written for a 30 something character but those storylines usually not my cup of tea. You want them at their peak... not when they're old and used up ahahhaa

I'll post Nadech's student film to help up his non-Yaya pairings ahhaha he was gonna cast Yaya in this too as the Starbucks girl hahahaah

Last edited:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
ahhahahah IDGAF about non-nyers ahahhahaah Yaya fans should feel ok... but if they start tripping it's more of the ones who HATE Nadech but for the most part Yaya is always shooting two at once so they have plenty of options... she actually has a healthy amount of variety as far as starring in non-Nadech pairings. It's Nadech who is shady. hahahaha but the thing is even so, his more recent stuff he did up the variety it was just his beginning and the last two-three years was back to back with Yaya and one production took longer than necessary that delayed his opportunities to work more. And he was a little lazy on and off... he only shot one at a time or his production delays wastes time for him to pick up something. I'm not even really that desperate for another pairing of NY coz we have had 6 and a movie on the way hahahahah and I do need a break coz when it's an NY project I follow everything from pre to post production so it's high dedication... but I also sympathize with us coz DJA wasn't even a full series it had 10 episodes, LLSR had 10 episodes... only GRGR and Toranee were lengthy so I understand and I know the feeling of not being satisfied. Especially with how Thonget did us dirty... everyone loses their appeal at some point so I'd rather get my fix of NY asap before they lose their spark for me too. Like some people want them to reunite in their 30s.. NO I don't think I'll be interested in Yaya in her 30s... Nadech maybe but Yaya no I'll be done with her ass... majority of the scripts for actresses are written for younger aged characters unless the script is written for a 30 something character but those storylines usually not my cup of tea. You want them at their peak... not when they're old and used up ahahhaa

I'll post Nadech's student film to help up his non-Yaya pairings ahhaha he was gonna cast Yaya in this too as the Starbucks girl hahahaah
Omg your comment old and used up hahahahhahaha that cracked me up. Sad but true....

Nothatrose

sarNie Egg
Hi! I am new here. And appararently been pushed on stage by Rosi2 to introduce myself. Introducing myself and how I got into googoogaagaaing lakorns and shipping the various couples will have me rambling for two days. At least. So, I'll try to make it short.

I see myself as a Chemistry Hunter and an ardent shipper. I have done it for years and wrote loads of fanfict stories on Prison Break, CSI NY, Rookie Blue, Young Riders, Agents of SHIELD and Roswell. It will be hard for me to just watch a series or a couple without spinning into a fanfict about them. Where true couples are concern, I respect their private lives and their real choosing. But you have to know just how over the moon I am that Nadech and Urassaya are blessed to be together.

Dawin and Alice. Arggh!!! How am I to just say their names without going off my imagination and adding more touchy feely moments to their screen time? So that's why I am here. I have writtened a fanfict based on their time at the beach in the last episode. The image of Alice sitting on Dawin's lap, kind of spur and became muse for my fanfict. This may not be the place to post it. But I hope you all will enjoy it.

Dawin & Alice : After the Sunset

"Commander?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"What is taking you so long back there?"

Alice turned her head over her shoulder to look at the man who had a most exasperating look on his face. He was biting his lower lip and his brows were furrowed as if he was trying to solve the world's problem all by himself. Alice found him to be utterly adorable but he would balk at such a compliment being a strong and valiant commander that he is.

"Dawin."

His reply was somewhat incoherant delivered in a frustrated hiss.

"Dawin," Alice sighed as she looked forward and began tapping her foot on a root of the tree that they were under.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Will you stop calling me Princess. I am not.."

Alice was interrupted in mid sentence when Dawin suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back against his firm, hard chest. His lips immediately attached deliciously onto the side of her neck before venturing slowly upwards to her ear. Her fingers dug into his arm that was around her waist as her murmured sensually in her ear.

"You will always be my Princess," he took a nip of her lobe before cupping the side of her face to coax it towards him. "Now, I would appreciate it if you could wait just a little longer as I complete my mission."

"Mission?"

"I am trying to unstuck this stubborn zipper on your dress."

Alice giggled at his frustrated expression. She placed a quick kiss on his chin before he retreated back to his so-called mission.

"Dawin?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why don't you just slashed it with your knife like you did the last time?"

"The last time I ripped your dress you kicked me in my head!"

"That was the skirt. And I thought you were a bad guy."

"So, the reason you didn't kick me when I slashed your buttons off later was because you were starting to realize that I am a good guy and you were beginning to like me?"

"Yeah, right. Like you enough to give you my blanket so you wouldn't freeze sleeping on that hammock." She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"That was my blanket, in the first place." He countered. "The only one I had which I gave up so that you would not freeze or get eaten alive by mosquitoes! Maybe I was too concussed from your kick to have made me feel charitable." He copied her earlier actions by huffing and rolling his eyes.

Alice couldn't contain her giggle at his actions and waved her hand at him in a regal manner while muttering, "Whatever makes you happy Commander. Now, I am ordering you to get back to your ..er.. mission."

"Hah! You are not a princess. You can't order me anymore." He mumbled as he struggled with the zipper again.

"I will persuade you then."

Alice moved her hand backward until she encounted the front of his thigh. She could feel Dawin immediately stiffened and heard his sharp intake of breathe. She bit her lips from giggling. She tentatively trailed her fingers upwards towards his front pocket and slippped them inside. She then began to wriggle her fingers as if in search for something. He caught her hand as his forehead rested on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" he groaned.

"I am persuading you to give up your knife so you can cut my dress." She replied in all innocence.

"That was not persuading. And that is not where I keep my knife!" He growled into her shoulder.

"Sorry." Alice said as she took her hand out of his pocket. But not before making a quick grab of his thigh which made his flinched and ordered her to behave in a very tortured voice.

After trying a few moments on the zipper again, he suddenly burst, "Blast this! Why wouldn't this zipper barge!?!"

"You are wasting precious time." Alice told him. "Just slash it will you!"

"In a hurry are you? Can't wait to be with me?" he seductively began to move his hand around her waist and earned a slap on it.

"DAWIN!!!"

"Look the reason I do not want to ruin your dress is because if I rip it, I do not have any extra clothes to give you this time." He pouted as he playfully rub on his hand. "This hurts, by the way."

Alice finally turned around. She gave an exeggerated sigh, took his hand and placed a kiss on it. "Better?"

"I think my cheek still hurts from the time you slapped me." He grinned cheekily as he rubbed his cheek.

"Hmmm... don't you just wished that I had punched you on your lips instead?" She smirked with an eyebrow lifted in question. His eyes lit up briliantly at the thought but Alice placed her hand on his chest before he could take a step towards her. "Settle down, Commander. We'll get to that soon. Right now I need to get out of this dress. Fast. And why don't you have extra clothes? Didn't you do your laundry? What happen to your survival training?"

"I was going to do my laundry. But since I have decided that I had had enough of alone time and was planning to get on the next plane to be with my stubborn, exasperating, infuritating, aggravating.. OUCH!!! That hurts!!!"

"Calling me names are you?" Alice pinched his side and started poking is chest and abs randomly. "I should have climbed back onto that boat and left you like you told me to just now!"

"You don't mean that!" Dawin grabbed her hands and pulled her up against him. "I didn't mean what I said. I was just so shocked to see my Princess coming for me. I thought you just wanted to say goodbye. You just wanted to have the last word. With you being a kickass Princess and all..."

"A kickass Princess?" Alice actually gawked at his description of her.

"My. My kickass Princess who I adore," he gave her his dimpled smile. "The one I worship," he pulled her closer and rested his forehead against hers before ending with, "The one that I love with all my heart and will protect and promise to be beside her to the end."

Alice closed her eyes as she leaned on him. Breathing his scent. His manly scent that have always drove her wild with thoughts of him. His scent that was now mixed with the smell of seawater that they had swam in together. They were to explore the corals under the clear water but had veered into exploring each other instead. She smiled at the image and memory of their satisfying dive.

"Love me?" he whispered.

Alice smiled wider though her eyes were still closed as they were still joined together.

"Princess?" Dawin's voice came in a whisper.

Alice remained still.

"Alice?" Dawin's voice hitched with uncertainty. "Do you?"

Alice could feel his muscle tightened under her hands. Could feel his fear and anxiousness coursing through this body. She could hear him swallow in anticipation.

"Did you hear what I said?"

Finally she relented. Opening her eyes. She slowly pushed her hands off this chest and slid them slowly down his arms to capture and entwine their fingers. Her thumb found and suggestively played and carressed the wedding ring that he was still wearing as she smiled lovingly at him. Her eyes bright and filled will love for her man. She placed a soft kiss on his lip and nodded.

"I hear you, my Dawin." She said before tiptoing to give him a menacing glare. "But you are not getting away with calling me names."

"Really? Like you do not have names for me?" His eyebrows shot high.

"Of course I do." She proudly admitted. "How could I not? It would have been a shame and waste of a good chance to not call you anything with regards to your character which includes being bigheaded, egoistical, arrogant, bad tempered, demanding and grouchy."

"Was that all?" He asked sarcastically.

"Oh. Also the fact that you like to pout."

"I. Do. Not. Pout."

Alice giggled and kissed his pout. "Yes, you do Commander dear."

Dawin continued to glare at her as she sweetly batted her eyes at him.

"I am sure among all these names you have for me, there is one that is your favourite?"

"Did I mentioned smart?" She drew circles on his chest before whispering "And sexy?"

"Don't try to patronize me, you cheeky Princess." He moved his hand down her back to lightly smack her derrier.

"I do."

"Care to tell me?"

She nodded slowly as her smile faded.

"What was it?" Dawin immediately could sense her sadness. "Why does it makes you sad suddenly?"

" Because I never had a chance to call it to your face. And," she took in a shaky breath before adding, "And was...I am...am afraid that I will never have that chance."

Dawin cupped her face and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He then waited for her to open her eyes before asking her to tell him with a gentleness that brought the tears she was holding back to flow down her cheeks. He tenderly wiped her tears away while quietly whispering words of his love and promise for her.

Alice knew then that it was safe to reveal the name to him.

"Husband."

Dawin stared at Alice only a moment longer before the quiet tranquility on the deserted island was broken by the Princess's shriek as she was tossed over her former bodyguard's strong shoulder and carried away into the night.

The End.