[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
^ a few years no but several months yes, just the time for it to be made into a DVD/Blu-ray. We are talking about ny here and I'm sure the first thing their fans will do is share the DVD as soon as it comes out.
How do I know this is you? :risas3: I am using my phone so can’t see your motorcycle signature.... :confused12:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Oh yes him too! I do like me some Mario too. I want to see him with Yaya ( eek - no James Ma)
I don’t mind James ma , I actually like the one he did with Matt . He act pretty good in it and glad he prove some people wrong . Never judge a book by its cover lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t mind James ma , I actually like the one he did with Matt . He act pretty good in it and glad he prove some people wrong . Never judge a book by its cover lol
Not judging his acting - it’s his look. Nice guy I am sure. I’ll never be able to judge his acting cause I’ll probably not tune in to any of his lakorns. Time is precious and I have many youtubes video of NY or Nadech to catch up on. :nut:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Not judging his acting - it’s his look. Nice guy I am sure.
Oh I know what u mean . It goes for me with other actors as well but sometimes I go pass their looks cuz the acting and story line is good .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I know what u mean . It goes for me with other actors as well but sometimes I go pass their looks cuz the acting and story line is good .
It has to be a good revenge slap/kiss to peak my interest if the pra’ek is not Nadech and then I’ll give it a try. I may try the lakorn that’s airing this time slot next week; however, I am not going watching it live though.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You shall never know!

All jokes aside, it is me. I think the issue has been fixed...or I hope it is lol no one wants to share their account.
Awe... I am a little disappointed in this gif. I was expecting the one of Nadech holding “yes” or “no” signs. :risas3: From one of his magazine shoot?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Ann seem to be happy with lit kit and how it was received by the public .lol so I don’t think she care about the comments fans left lol

Rita

Nadech <3
I honestly can't with this woman :rolleyes::rolleyes: Everyone is complaining about the editing & the lack of scenes between the leads but she's just over looking it; girl bye:rolleyes:
how's the feedback from thai fans? do they like it? or is it just the international viewers that find it annoying?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
how's the feedback from thai fans? do they like it? or is it just the international viewers that find it annoying?
Based on what I've seen on social media, Thai viewers who watched it seemed to like it & the only problem they had was the editing. Overall, they really liked NY's acting (and I mean a lot; I have never seen so much praise for their acting in my life, especially for Nadech), as well as Sara's. Indy is also a favourite for some people. Then you have some people who really really loved it. I will post a translation of some tweets from non-NY fans when I am free :)
LR is also still trending in the top 10 on Twitter since yesterday so quite a few people are re-running it

Last edited:
Lucky you! I really like Mark as an actor after KC so I want to follow his lakorn but Raknakara with Mew and KF with Kim, frankly I dont like them so I just simply skip it, then again Mark&Mew reunion :facepalm: For me, Mew isnt ugly but her look is bland and her acting is stiff. I personally think that NY should stay away from each other for a while in lakorn world, they got cursed back to back and it seems like they're more lucky when they pair with others actor/actress. I'll watch final episode of KC now because beside wasting NY's talent, they watsed P'Aew also =.=
frequent NY pairings DOES NOT AFFECT of their acting career the EDITING PROBLEMS are not NY's fault.I understand YOU ARE NOT an NYer by saying personally you want them to stay away from each other for a while to do lakorns with different partners.the CURSED you said NEVER affect NY.

RS LLSR though suck as hell still they have gain some acting award especially Nadech.NY never worked EXCLUSIVELY no need to keep on saying they should stay away from each other remember Nadech worked with Meaw Teaw Kim Pat and now Matt then Yaya worked with Mark twice already with RIP Por Aum JJ AND now with JM .

I dont understand some NON Nyers seems are BLIND again NY can be paired to any one if the ch3 big bosses wanted to,

To all non Nyers who hates seeing NY together YOU CAN GET A LIFE and dont ever watch NY lakorns no one will stop you it's your right to do so and your choice.I am saying this because I got irritated to some who are saying they got bored and sick seeing NY together SO WHAT you can go directly to ch3 big bosses tell them make a COMPLAIN that you are tired of seeing NY together simple as that.