[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

viola

sarNie Egg
Oh I find Mew ugly! The girl has some fugly cries. I hope Nadech never has another lakorn with her cause that's one lakorn I will have to struggle to watch.
Naw, mew is pretty ugly. Baan Baan, home home, house house, ahhahahhaha her face is nothing special and she's like 4'11 there's nothing desirable about her face or body. But it's great that all of these people will work together coz I don't have to think twice about skipping this hahhaaha
Lucky you! I really like Mark as an actor after KC so I want to follow his lakorn but Raknakara with Mew and KF with Kim, frankly I dont like them so I just simply skip it, then again Mark&Mew reunion :facepalm: For me, Mew isnt ugly but her look is bland and her acting is stiff. I personally think that NY should stay away from each other for a while in lakorn world, they got cursed back to back and it seems like they're more lucky when they pair with others actor/actress. I'll watch final episode of KC now because beside wasting NY's talent, they wasted P'Aew as well =.=

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I am not "queenyeon" I am "preetam". Everything that has been posted here under the username "queenyeon" have absolutely NOTHING to do with me. Someone has been posting stuff here without my consent. There might be a bug here.
Just an information
You might want to log out you acc and try to log in again. I'm sure no 'Yadesh' fan wants to hack you. We have a lot more things to do @preetam.

Olivia Vansteno

sarNie Egg
Will someone ever eng sub this lakorn now that it has ended, so desperate to watch the rest of the episodes since sjdk fansub fb page and the website disappeared. All because of those irresponsible ppl who shared the video publicly geez so upset :(:mad:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You might want to log out you acc and try to log in again. I'm sure no 'Yadesh' fan wants to hack you. We have a lot more things to do @preetam.
Thank you. Now I could do it and I was told a lot of members have been going through this. Next time you see a "queenyeon" posting here (and the person did it without my consent even when I was not on the forum) be suspiscious. Might be a hacker.
Bye

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Will someone ever eng sub this lakorn now that it has ended, so desperate to watch the rest of the episodes since sjdk fansub fb page and the website disappeared. All because of those irresponsible ppl who shared the video publicly geez so upset :(:mad:
Yeah. Im stuck at ep 6. Another major reason why i didnt enjoy this drama as much as i expected. Anne keeps posting abt the drama and i shld unfollow her cos looking at those beautiful sceneries make me more pissed that they totally did crap and let all of us down.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Lucky you! I really like Mark as an actor after KC so I want to follow his lakorn but Raknakara with Mew and KF with Kim, frankly I dont like them so I just simply skip it, then again Mark&Mew reunion :facepalm: For me, Mew isnt ugly but her look is bland and her acting is stiff. I personally think that NY should stay away from each other for a while in lakorn world, they got cursed back to back and it seems like they're more lucky when they pair with others actor/actress. I'll watch final episode of KC now because beside wasting NY's talent, they watsed P'Aew also =.=
Mew who? Mew Nittha?

done watching with ep 12 I really cant forgive:sad6: ms Anne and her bf :sad6:for making it so short:BangHead::BangHead: I wish they can compensate the fc by providing us the UNEDITED version of LR with eng sub :angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thanks.:thumbup:

Part 2? Actually I don't mind seeing Indy and again. They look quiet good together.;);) But if the part 2 was about them, would it be weird? The crown prince and a woman bodyguard? :confused12::confused12:
I would have to skip that if there was a part 2 about them; like how would the storyline develop? Can't see it happening.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
I can’t believe we were robbed of so many dialogues and sweet scenes :BangHead::BangHead: I am not satisfied :sad6::sad6::sad6:
same, I feel ripped off and sad I won't see them do a romantic drama for a while =(

I just googled Nakee 2, anyone know how international fans will watch that? doesn't sound like much people support them getting the role, hope they prove them wrong =/