[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
:love::love::love:

credits to all original owners
YO THOSE WERE DEFINITELY SOME PRE-WEDDING PICS :love: hehehehe. Tbh it's obvious (thanks to Amm the photographer) that NY didn't only just go to Switzerland & Germany for filming & taking pics for LR but also for their own private pics. Everyone is saying that they don't need pre-wedding pics if they decide to marry, they've already got enough photos from LR :risas3:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone heard nadech voice? Or did im wrong? But 100% im sure it was nadech voice. What he said? Can anyone to translate this? Or may be @sasuke06 you can help me to explain this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkIhQoUDZFY/
If really nadech. Thats why Na and Ya looks so sleepy on the day when their promo their last episode of likit ruk. And both of them looks so stunning, brightly and happy as well. It because they had been together all night long.. OMG
This reminded me of yaya's ig story at the ending of LLSR
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYpUvQpHTgU/
Guess who's laughing at the start of the clip? :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Wonder if Na ever did sleepover in Ya's condo ? There goes my mind being overactive again... I Can't :aaaaa:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Wonder if Na ever did sleepover in Ya's condo ? There goes my mind being overactive again... I Can't :aaaaa:
It was nadech.. i 100% sure too that last night the two of them watching LR together already.. i wonder why yaya not upload some video when they got kisses in LR last night on her instastory.. or maybe they're busy to repeat that scene in private and do more erotic..:facepalm:
:facepalm: OMG :worship2::worship2::love::love:
in fact that some of video who yaya post its not have sound. Maybe she try to cover nadech voice..:risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I remember first thinking that that was Mae Pla's laugh but then I realised that it sounds exactly like Nadech's laugh. They both seem too prim & proper to be having sleepovers at Ya's condo but I guess when you've been together for ~7 years you do get more comfortable with each other :naughty2: hehehe

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can't believe we were cheated out of a Today Show episode :BangHead::BangHead: I wanted to see more of the whole cast interacting :BangHead: The only things that can keep me calm while waiting for NYs next lakorn together are an NY fanmeet & a LR fanmeet in China :/

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Let's share the praises haha :clap: :thumbup:

Why Ann chose Nadech & Yaya as Dawin & Alice and what she thinks about them

cr.THONGENTERTAINMENT

ANN:
At that moment when I was thinking, I wanted to see Nadech & Yaya play again after they ended Rising Sun and I would like to see Yaya as a princess and Nadech as a thai navy soldier. It was the picture I dreamt of and also, I'm pretty sure, many producers would like to collaborate with talented actors like these two so that's why I chose both of them ka.

Nadech & Yaya are young actors who are very talented and when I order something, they immediately understand everything. They know what I request and they used to do their homeworks very well like I saw their homeworks and I feel blessful that they dedicate themself like this from actors who come from the young generation. In real, there are so many things that they could be interested in but they still respect their job, do very well their homeworks and the most important thing, when I ask them to play, even if there are some mistakes but at the moment I tell them, they always succeed to reach what I request and they are very resistant, they never complain. Yaya, I once asked her, I saw her she was sitting with a sleepy face by curving her head and waited for shooting, I saw that she was very tired so I asked her "are you tired?" but Yaya immediately replied "No ka! I'm not tired!" and then she smiled. I told her "it's not true, I saw you earlier, you made a face like you are sleepy".... "No No" (Yaya). She didn't show me that she was very tired and she didn't want from anybody to see that "she's tired" and I have never seen young actors behave like this before and I was like...yeah yeah, these two are so Great, very very Great ka. I really admire them and I have to thank both of them for giving their fullest heart to this lakorn.

They are my entire satisfaction for the version I once played in the past when I was a princess and it was two differents things, sthg like this ka and I see things like she was the perfect princess and he was the perfect soldier for their roles ka. Therefore, they are my perfect dream like 100% ka.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
It was nadech.. i 100% sure too that last night the two of them watching LR together already.. i wonder why yaya not upload some video when they got kisses in LR last night on her instastory.. or maybe they're busy to repeat that scene in private and do more erotic..:facepalm:
:facepalm: OMG :worship2::worship2::love::love:
in fact that some of video who yaya post its not have sound. Maybe she try to cover nadech voice..:risas3:
I had my suspicions too last night, i mean mae kaw was with her sisters sooo... :naughty2:however where is that video????

my stalking skills arent that far ahead yet coz im kinda late. I was going back to NNS days. Let me share this vid @3.58 I am so embarassed for nadech :risas3::risas3:

I remember first thinking that that was Mae Pla's laugh but then I realised that it sounds exactly like Nadech's laugh. They both seem too prim & proper to be having sleepovers at Ya's condo but I guess when you've been together for ~7 years you do get more comfortable with each other :naughty2: hehehe
Noooo... now you're feeding my imagination. For some reason, no matter how innocent Na and Ya looks, Likit Ruk's love scenes (or lack thereof) makes my brain imagine steamy NY scenes. Like what the hell is wrong with me?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I had my suspicions too last night, i mean mae kaw was with her sisters sooo... :naughty2:however where is that video????

my stalking skills arent that far ahead yet coz im kinda late. I was going back to NNS days. Let me share this vid @3.58 I am so embarassed for nadech :risas3::risas3:

Noooo... now you're feeding my imagination. For some reason, no matter how innocent Na and Ya looks, Likit Ruk's love scenes (or lack thereof) makes my brain imagine steamy NY scenes. Like what the hell is wrong with me?
This is what I mean about when they haven't seen each other in a while, they always want to be next to each other :risas3: Nadech is usually more obvious hehehe. I can't believe he forgot about who he was meant to be standing next to & just followed Ya :risas3:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Let's share the praises haha :clap: :thumbup:

Why Ann chose Nadech & Yaya as Dawin & Alice and what she thinks about them

cr.THONGENTERTAINMENT

ANN:
At that moment when I was thinking, I wanted to see Nadech & Yaya play again after they ended Rising Sun and I would like to see Yaya as a princess and Nadech as a thai navy soldier. It was the picture I dreamt of and also, I'm pretty sure, many producers would like to collaborate with talented actors like these two so that's why I chose both of them ka.

Nadech & Yaya are young actors who are very talented and when I order something, they immediately understand everything. They know what I request and they used to do their homeworks very well like I saw their homeworks and I feel blessful that they dedicate themself like this from actors who come from the young generation. In real, there are so many things that they could be interested in but they still respect their job, do very well their homeworks and the most important thing, when I ask them to play, even if there are some mistakes but at the moment I tell them, they always succeed to reach what I request and they are very resistant, they never complain. Yaya, I once asked her, I saw her she was sitting with a sleepy face by curving her head and waited for shooting, I saw that she was very tired so I asked her "are you tired?" but Yaya immediately replied "No ka! I'm not tired!" and then she smiled. I told her "it's not true, I saw you earlier, you made a face like you are sleepy".... "No No" (Yaya). She didn't show me that she was very tired and she didn't want from anybody to see that "she's tired" and I have never seen young actors behave like this before and I was like...yeah yeah, these two are so Great, very very Great ka. I really admire them and I have to thank both of them for giving their fullest heart to this lakorn.

They are my entire satisfaction for the version I once played in the past when I was a princess and it was two differents things, sthg like this ka and I see things like she was the perfect princess and he was the perfect soldier for their roles ka. Therefore, they are my perfect dream like 100% ka.
Reading the praises from people who worked with NY always make me happy and proud for them. I love them not just because they're talented, beautiful but also because of the way they work and treat people around them, for me NY has a beautiful look and also a beautiful soul, that why i'm so into them.
One of my friend who shared with me their picture and lakorn for the first time told me that: "NY is like a black hole, be attention, once u get in u can't get out, and the worst thing is you don't want to get out that hole:risas3::risas3::risas3:" Now i'm totally agree with my fr.
My goodness i'm so jealous with NY's fate, they were born to stand together, i think they're the real version of LIKIT RUK:love::love::love:

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Here's the link for the free ch3 fanclub's magazine (hopefully it works): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gIhmq506RRqtV8RAQNyXNaLUveT7s0t5/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, quite a few non-NYers are requesting for NY to be reunited in Oum Ruk in a few years. I loved OR but I don't know how I feel about that because Ken's character was a bit too childish for my liking.
Thank you for sharing this, it works pefectly, omg i wish i can read Thai, but i don't really have time, i'm still struggling with another language:facepalm:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Lol I am not "queenyeon" I am "preetam". Everything that has been posted here under the username "queenyeon" have absolutely NOTHING to do with me. Someone has been posting stuff here without my consent. There might be a bug here.
Just an information