[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course Yaya likes it. Lol if I can lay my head on it, I wouldn't give a damn either. Oh, how I wish willing|
Let me take that willing| sign away from you! You get to jintana anything with Nadech and all you want is to lay your head on his hairless chest? Or was it hairy chest?

I was leaving for the day but then you guys start talking about Na's chest. :drooling:
I wanna see his face when they waxed it. hahaha
lol, your ears weren't burning when we were talking about his promo "little" friend - I mean the T-shirt he was wearing while on his back? Even I blushed looking at it.
She does look big next to him. Alot of ch3 girls look really big with nadech cause hes kind of short. Glad youre still giving it a shot though!
He's tall enough, but an extra few inches would be nice. Like the MC said, he can't be too perfect. ha ha! Height doesn't matter in the horizontal position. Also, look at my reference above - I think he's not too shabby there too.

Did anyone think when Alice was on the balcony looking down at Davin, she was going to invite him up and they would get a bed scene?? I was almost hyperventilated thinking it might happen...
I was hoping for that since the star glazing scene in Chiang Rai! I swear when she was shot and he yelled at Pan " Pan, I told you to watch VIP" I thought if they knock boots, he could have easily said " Pan, I told you to watch "mia" pe!" cause that's what it initially sounded like to me.

I watched all NY drama with other pairing except for the one with Patricia/Taew. Na has a really great chemistry with mew and yaya with Mark. KC was the bomb and it bring me into lakorn world but yeah eventually I fall for Nadech more tho I know mark first lol
I didn't like Nadech with Mew. She's not attractive enought for him. I didn't really see any chemistry because she was too busy looking for her dad and totally ignored Nai Singh until almost toward the end. Also, if your nose profile is bigger than pra'ek then it's a no no for me. As for Mark - I found Mark through Yaya at KC, but I fell hard for Nadech.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
When he kisses her nose, why is this such yadech thing? i love it!! :icon12::icon12:

I really like all of these! In reality I like the sucking face one, but I am not going to embarrass my bae like that. I particularly like the nose kissing one because that's so tender and loving. The dimple one before he went for the kiss is not bad either! Oh too much sweetness to choose from. What do you have of Nadech's face only? I might want a kissing NY one sandwiched between two handsome Nadech's face gifs. :icon12::love::icon12:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Was it just me who found that first kiss at the beach so sudden? Not that it was sudden. I was totally caught off guard by the sudden cut to the scene. I was so engross on the flashback scene and then bam that scene popped up. There were little to no preparation prior to that part. lol The grandfather thought he was doing the right stuff but he brought pain to his family instead. Sara played her role really well. I thought she was great. I almost cried 'cause I pitied her so much. Never thought I would ever see her play a villain character too.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Was it just me who found that first kiss at the beach so sudden? Not that it was sudden. I was totally caught off guard by the sudden cut to the scene. I was so engross on the flashback scene and then bam that scene popped up. There were little to no preparation prior to that part. lol The grandfather thought he was doing the right stuff but he brought pain to his family instead. Sara played her role really well. I thought she was great. I almost cried 'cause I pitied her so much. Never thought I would ever see her play a villain character too.
If they didn't cut off the dialogues to that scene then it wouldn't seem so sudden. The sudden kiss was intented to hush her up while she was talking to him. @m3lhouse gave a good detailed account of the dialogues in one of these pages.

Sarah was great in her role through the lakorn and especially toward her end.

Rita

Nadech <3
Let me take that willing| sign away from you! You get to jintana anything with Nadech and all you want is to lay your head on his hairless chest? Or was it hairy chest?

lol, your ears weren't burning when we were talking about his promo "little" friend - I mean the T-shirt he was wearing while on his back? Even I blushed looking at it.

He's tall enough, but an extra few inches would be nice. Like the MC said, he can't be too perfect. ha ha! Height doesn't matter in the horizontal position. Also, look at my reference above - I think he's not too shabby there too.

I was hoping for that since the star glazing scene in Chiang Rai! I swear when she was shot and he yelled at Pan " Pan, I told you to watch VIP" I thought if they knock boots, he could have easily said " Pan, I told you to watch "mia" pe!" cause that's what it initially sounded like to me.

I didn't like Nadech with Mew. She's not attractive enought for him. I didn't really see any chemistry because she was too busy looking for her dad and totally ignored Nai Singh until almost toward the end. Also, if your nose profile is bigger than pra'ek then it's a no no for me. As for Mark - I found Mark through Yaya at KC, but I fell hard for Nadech.

omg, im so dead at your comments hahahaahahah. i like nadech hair or no hair, he is still beautiful to me

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
If they didn't cut off the dialogues to that scene then it wouldn't seem so sudden. The sudden kiss was intented to hush her up while she was talking to him. @m3lhouse gave a good detailed account of the dialogues in one of these pages.

Sarah was great in her role through the lakorn and especially toward her end.
They cut a lot of dialogue for Alice and Davin scenes like in the moutains before he carried her... they are so twisted hahahahah but will and Davin's heavy accented mom kept going on and on ahahhahahah

Rita

Nadech <3
honestly during the last scene, instead of the flashback they should have done the dialogue instead. clearly anne is a big fan of flashback. remember the 1st 5 mins of todays episode, literally repeated the same scene that air 2 mins before in a flashback like wth is that?

varda

sarNie Hatchling
honestly during the last scene, instead of the flashback they should have done the dialogue instead. clearly anne is a big fan of flashback. remember the 1st 5 mins of todays episode, literally repeated the same scene that air 2 mins before in a flashback like wth is that?
It was all about priority. Seems like someone like to remind us about things already happened (hence the flashbackS) but didn’t want us to see his/her ‘private collection scenes’. LOL. :p

Anyway, I was watching episode 12 again, just to test how is it like after I cool down in my sleep. And nope. Am still angry. Maybe almost as angry as Kate. Hahahaha. LOL.

When I was first ‘fell to the trap’ of lakorn, what I like was lakorns were finished shooting + almost all editing then after that they are ready to air. Unlike other country drama which sometimes did the on-going shooting. Meaning that the producer/director/editor of lakorns have enough time to craft the lakorn in an almost perfect work of art (almost perfect here because nothing is 100% perfect, right?)

I think what really made my emotion boiled with Likit Ruk is the way that it ‘sabotage’ itself. A very rush-rush-rushed editing, not enough transition, not enough attention to details. In my opinion, this kind of works needed time so that the result can be optimum.

Ooppps... looks like am venting again.
/rant off

Looks like I will just let my imagination run while reading the ‘intended’ storyline and dialogue. ;)

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
I am very happyyyyyy that the rating of the ending episode is that high. I'm a bit surprised though that it is as high as 6.2 because the episode was choppy. I waited and waited to see the rating of the last episode and yessssssss, my dream come true. I'm so happy for my lovely couple, NY. Honestly, if the edit was on point, I'm 100% sure that the rating of LR is at least around 6.0 per ep.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
. . . I've just now found out that Peter Corp is in here playing the baddie. Wth. I miss the days I used to squeal for him. :sad6: Why did he have to be such an irresponsible person! Why?! *runs off to watch Ab Ruk Online*