[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
Theres gonna be lots of kiss scenes in MLFTS cause that drama is famous for its kiss scenes. The korean production team is very strict with this remake so everything is very similar to the original. I think almost scene by scene. Who knows though. The real question is whether or not the kisses will be real kisses or will they fake them with camera angles
FML I just watched the last kissing scene... and they wouldn't do that to NY shippers would they?? So much mouth action, seriously my heart hurts already...

Rita

Nadech <3
Honestly I'm not feeling matt and na pairing but I still gonna give it a try because nadech is such an eye candy haha I'm gonna miss his handsome face after LR

I really want to see yaya pairing up with weir / nine / push.
I agreed. Matt and Nadech visually doesn't look that good to me, but they are both good actors

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
She does look big next to him. Alot of ch3 girls look really big with nadech cause hes kind of short. Glad youre still giving it a shot though!
I watched all NY drama with other pairing except for the one with Patricia/Taew. Na has a really great chemistry with mew and yaya with Mark. KC was the bomb and it bring me into lakorn world but yeah eventually I fall for Nadech more tho I know mark first lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally watched the last episode. Did y'all notice how they didn't even have a "THE END" at the end of the episode? That's so weird. Usually we get a "THE END" at the end of a lakorn but not this time. Anyways, this lakorn had a lot of potential but whatever. It's fine. It could've been good had the editing not sucked. They really skipped out a lot on the cute parts that we were deprived from. I'm really crossing my fingers for a uncut version. I'm feeling slightly dissappointed now that I've watched all episodes. Such a bittersweet feeling.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
FML I just watched the last kissing scene... and they wouldn't do that to NY shippers would they?? So much mouth action, seriously my heart hurts already...
Honestly, I think the last scene would be the only kiss they will do for real . but I reallyyyyy doubt there will be mouth action lol. The other kisses will use the same old stupid angle.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
Honestly, I think the last scene would be the only kiss they will do for real . but I reallyyyyy doubt there will be mouth action lol. The other kisses will use the same old stupid angle.
I think I'm so disappointed over LR cos we didn't get enough scenes. If they spent more time focusing on Alice/Davin I wouldn't feel so ripped off. Now I'm ripped off I don't want him having great scenes with another actress (selfish I know, I'll get over it in a few days or months or years lol)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agreed. Matt and Nadech visually doesn't look that good to me, but they are both good actors
I thought they wouldnt look good together but after seeing theyre pictures i was like ommmmggg!
I guess im the opposite haha i want them to kiss
I watched all NY drama with other pairing except for the one with Patricia/Taew. Na has a really great chemistry with mew and yaya with Mark. KC was the bomb and it bring me into lakorn world but yeah eventually I fall for Nadech more tho I know mark first lol
He had great chem with taew and mew! Yaya has good chem with mark as well

ViXen

sarNie Egg
I thought they wouldnt look good together but after seeing theyre pictures i was like ommmmggg!

I guess im the opposite haha i want them to kiss

He had great chem with taew and mew! Yaya has good chem with mark as well
I got to say though if u watch their blessing ceremony of MLFS as well as the blessing ceremony of LLSR u will see a significant difference in Nadech stares. Even in photos also u can spot subtle gestures that is different.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
im watching the last episode right now and damnnn kate is crazy af
My anger at the lack of NY scenes didn't allow me to fully enjoy Kate at the moment but after I re-watched today's episode they actually did a good job. Her best scene was probably when she first starting fighting with Will when he was choking her. The whole royal family are assholes. They knew she was crazy yet they still treated her like shit ahhahahahahahhahaha Anne always goes for the pitiful villain a la namcha... I'm okay with that had they actually had more lead scenes but no fuck this ahahhahaha I think it's pretty uninamous for people who actually watched this whole series that Mr. Anne and the editing screwed everyone over.