[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
What material do they have left to make a sequel? :risas3: I can only really see a sequel about Alan being king but that sounds kinda boring. All they can really do now is give us episodes full of BTS scenes. Lord knows I would die of the sweetness because NY BTS scenes are the best things God has gifted to mankind lol
Beside NY, do you support any others n'ek, pra'ek or celebrities? I'm just curious.. :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm only really paying attention to the MLFAS thread atm but even then I get my updates on Twitter & IG so I'm not that active on there. Same for Klin Kasalong. I really wanna keep talking to you guys :sad6:especially if we get that DVD.
There is an NY news/updates thread somewhere on AF that I saw ages ago, that we could try to revive? I just have to find it lol
I am over there at MLFAS cause I follow Mr. Handsome over there and check in evey now and then to see updates, but I also get it in IG as well. Maybe once it air, I be more active.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Okay can I make a suggestion? Otherwise I am going to :rolleyes: you often. Can you only be Yaya your profile? :pancarta::risas3: If you want to keep it then that's fine...just incase you forgot what your profile looks like :) I kid I kid

FYI - I was a former shipper too. LOL
Omg you crack me up! I thought of changing it, but I couldn’t decide which photo I want to use. Hahahahaha! I think I need to really look, and decide. My heart just can’t pick one.....

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Beside NY, do you support any others n'ek, pra'ek or celebrities? I'm just curious.. :)
I would say I like others, instead of support, because I'm not into them as much as I'm into NY. But even then it's mainly n'eks; I haven't been able to find a pra'ek that has pulled me in as much as Na & I haven't been able to love a male celebrity (like even among the Korean celebs) as much as I love Na.
For n'eks, I like Matt, Nune and most of the older generation n'eks. I vaguely like Bella. But most of the new generation n'eks & n'eks in Yaya's generation are a big no for me.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg you crack me up! I thought of changing it, but I couldn’t decide which photo I want to use. Hahahahaha! I think I need to really look, and decide. My heart just can’t pick one.....
I had a red boat in the blue sea ( form KC scenery) for almost a year as my profile.

I don't like putting Nadech's face because it's just way too many handsomeness for me to choose from. Therefore, my profile if you haven't notice...is shirtless, hairy chest Nadech running in the beach. :icon12::love::icon12::coleman:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
1. GRGR
2. DJA
3. RS
4. LR
5. TNNKK
6. LLSR

LR was meant to be no.3 but after this last episode I'm kind of grieving over the cut scenes. But in terms of their best acting skills LR would be no.1 for me
Man, this is hard because I hate and love so many things about each one of their drama. Lol can we just have a ch7 team do their next drama together since they are more generous with fan service???

Anyways,
1. GRGR (Grgr and Dja gotta be #1 &2 because a firey/crazy in love, overly jealous Nadech is to die for.
2. DJA
3. LR (I was gonna place this at #1 just because NY looked so breathtaking together in this but it didn't quite do justice.)
4. LLSR
5. TNNKK
6. RS (Started off good, but gradually became a turn off when Ryu couldn't walk anymore. I started to hate his character.)

Yep maybe Matt will be his first
Wheres the "dislike" button?? Lolol

Hello again NY loves, I have been NY supporter since GRGR days and I have an advice for your sanity. :)

When there is a NY lakorn, please don't watch too many BTS and avoid reading spoilers as well as take a break from Mae Kaew's and Ya's IG here and there. Trust me. It helps and you can enjoy NY without getting burnt. I felt like watching BTS and following NY while they are on location on social media always put my expectations so high and I cannot enjoy the lakron as much since my imagination is pretty wild for NY. :p
I had that experience with Rising Sun..... and after that I try not to watch too many BTS clips.

I was not in here on purpose (to avoid spoiler pics) and only came to post my first review after epi.1+2 (I'm sure you all haven't forgiven me for that "hairy sauce" comment) and thought I was being a party pooper so I didn't comeback to comment but I've watched every episode of LR. After watching all of NY's lakorns, I have to say that after GRGR and DJA, I did end up liking LR somewhat. LR is far far far from perfect but both Nadech and Yaya are just perfectly beautiful in here. Plus, we saw Na's waxed chest!!!!! (Confession: I also did run away after his chest got too hairy for me so this is a legit fangirl moment for me. I feel like I've waited eternity for him to wax his chest. hahahaha So yeah, I may have liked that scene a bit too much).

In honesty, I hope our beloved NY learn to choose their next script for the story, not for the hype (I think Rising Sun, LR and Nakee2 fit that category). Just because you have the perfect wardrobe, location, and a good production house doesn't mean the public will love the lakorn. I think LR is very well received. Ratings are NOT bad.... they are not BPS great but then BPS is unique with an original story.

I also hope NY will get a chance to work together again with a great script in the future but not too soon. There is no such thing as NY curse (lol).... it's just that NY been paired so much and their PERFECT image (for both Na and Ya) that people are tired of. Take a nice break from lakorns together for a bit (not real life!) and come back with an amazing story for the fans. We are not going anywhere.

Last edited:
I think NY needs like a 2 and half year break. Both of them need to grow as actors and to do so they need to work with new people
I agree and I'll tell you what's hard. I don't mind Ya with another leading man.... but with Nadech, I really don't want him locking lips with another actress. hahahaha
I only have Ya and Taew on my very short list of approved actresses for him to kiss. :risas3::risas3:

That was other thing too.... I was so excited for Na and Taew's lakorn and the fans were mean to Taew. I was so turned off by the way (some) Na's FC treated Taew. The script was not the best too.
He needs to start picking better scripts. At least Ya had KC that was well received.

Na needs to grow as an actor and we as his fans need to be a bit more relax about who he is paired with.

Not sure how I feel about the one with Matt. It's another remake and it seems like they are staying close to korean version. I want to see Nadech in an original story.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hello again NY loves, I have been NY supporter since GRGR days and I have an advice for your sanity. :)

When there is a NY lakorn, please don't watch too many BTS and avoid reading spoilers as well as take a break from Mae Kaew's and Ya's IG here and there. Trust me. It helps and you can enjoy NY without getting burnt. I felt like watching BTS and following NY while they are on location on social media always put my expectations so high and I cannot enjoy the lakron as much since my imagination is pretty wild for NY. :p
I had that experience with Rising Sun..... and after that I try not to watch too many BTS clips.

I was not in here on purpose (to avoid spoiler pics) and only came to post my first review after epi.1+2 (I'm sure you all haven't forgiven me for that "hairy sauce" comment) and thought I was being a party pooper so I didn't comeback to comment but I've watched every episode of LR. After watching all of NY's lakorns, I have to say that after GRGR and DJA, I did end up liking LR somewhat. LR is far far far from perfect but both Nadech and Yaya are just perfectly beautiful in here. Plus, we saw Na's waxed chest!!!!! (Confession: I also did run away after his chest got too hairy for me so this is a legit fangirl moment for me. I feel like I've waited eternity for him to wax his chest. hahahaha).

In honesty, I hope our beloved NY learn to choose their next script for the story, not for the hype (I think Rising Sun, LR and Nakee2 fit that category). Just because you have the perfect wardrobe, location, and a good production house doesn't mean the public will love the lakorn. I think LR is very well received. Ratings are NOT bad.... they are not BPS great but then BPS is unique with an original story.

I also hope NY will get a chance to work together again with a great script in the future but not too soon. There is no such thing as NY curse (lol).... it's just that NY been paired so much and their PERFECT image (for both Na and Ya) that people are tired of. Take a nice break from lakorns together for a bit (not real life!) and come back with an amazing story for the fans. We are not going anywhere.
That hairy sauce comment wasn't a problem lol dw, someone had already said hairy sauce when we first heard about the name of the country.

The main problem with LR doesn't seem to be the script but more like how everything was put together in the span of just 12 episodes. And that is something the public seemed to really not like as well as something that NY themselves have no control over. Nakee 2 seems more like a ch3 decision more than a personal decision to be in there. The narrative that people are tired of NY together isn't that strong with this (LR) anymore considering quite a lot of Thai netizens on social media (especially Twitter) are asking for them to be paired up again & wondering how long they will have to wait to see them again on screen together. But yeah, it's probably going to be 2-3 years wait or maybe even 4.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling

I was not in here on purpose (to avoid spoiler pics) and only came to post my first review after epi.1+2 (I'm sure you all haven't forgiven me for that "hairy sauce" comment) and thought I was being a party pooper so I didn't comeback to comment but I've watched every episode of LR. After watching all of NY's lakorns, I have to say that after GRGR and DJA, I did end up liking LR somewhat. LR is far far far from perfect but both Nadech and Yaya are just perfectly beautiful in here. Plus, we saw Na's waxed chest!!!!! (Confession: I also did run away after his chest got too hairy for me so this is a legit fangirl moment for me. I feel like I've waited eternity for him to wax his chest. hahahaha So yeah, I may have liked that scene a bit too much).

I concur with you. Love them to bits.