[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think this thread is good. Why? Because I update this one for 1year haha. I'm pretty proud of all the contents. Those who love LR & NY will have in one thread everything about them, both professional or private life. This thread deserves to hit the million and then wherever you would like to move, we'll see. Actually, I am also someone who don't need updates, I keep updating here for the others and I saw that NY has so many new fans. Also, for the new fans, you have more than 500pages to inform yourself about LR and NY haha.

Last edited:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Good idea, i know it's impossible but i just want we move together to another N/Y 's thread, or keep in touch with each other by this thread. I don't want to leave this thread :crybaby2:The fact that i've never followed/supported a celebrity like the way i'm following NY. In term of lakorn, i only follow NY atm. :celebrate16:
Can’t we just keep this thread Alive to reach a million lol? I noticed it was close to it. I’m terribly upset that I can’t do my routine check every hour on this thread.

Rita

Nadech <3
btw, did anyone ever find the chinese version? tencent doesn't work so i can't compare. I want to see the difference between both version.

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I think I’m going to rewatch LR and see if I can appreciate it more with no interruptions. Let’s see if I still have the urge to throw out my TV lol. NY is definitely one of a kind. I mean I loved Anne and Ken. They were the reason I came back from a long hiatus of Thai Lakorn for at least 5-7 years. I came back, and that was when DJA came out. It was the same time SB. I stumbled upon them by accident and boy was I glad I did. They are something. My heart flutters for these two :) seriously I have a problem.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Agree with everyone. Life is so hectic that I hardly have time to check or update anymore. I would automatically come to this thread if I have time to update any news of NY, Y or N haha

Awww...so sweet....

Caption:
Two people were destined to meet.

So sad....

Caption:
The King -- I'll send poo pun(Dawin) back to Thailand.

NY did so well here...I can feel their pain....:sad6:

Caption:
Dawin -- It's good for me to return home. It's better than let me stay here for your wedding.

And, they live happily ever after....

Caption:
Dawin -- I've already chosen ... that I'll stay by your side ... forever....

cr:as tagged

lavie93

NY 4ever
I think this thread is good. Why? Because I update this one for 1year haha. I'm pretty proud of all the contents. Those who love LR & NY will have in one thread everything about them, both professional or private life. This thread deserves to hit the million and then wherever you would like to move, we'll see. Actually, I am also someone who don't need updates, I keep updating here for the others and I saw that NY has so many new fans. Also, for the new fans, you have more than 500pages to inform yourself about LR and NY haha.
Nice, let's stay together in this thread guys, we'll keep update news about NY's lakorn and their private life ofc. Cuz for me, beside GRGR, LR's their best lakorn so far, and he/she is most handsome/beautiful in LR so far. :cheer:
Let's pray for the DVD uncut and discuss about it together when we get it. :thumbup:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
You know whats, crazy, a lot of people want a sequel ahahahhahahah stop enabling Anne wtf ahahhahaha
Lmfao you are hilarious hahahahhahaha I laughed out loud on your comment hahahahaha

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Agree with everyone. Life is so hectic that I hardly have time to check or update anymore. I would automatically come to this thread if I have time to update any news of NY, Y or N haha

Awww...so sweet....

Caption:
Two people were destined to meet.

So sad....

Caption:
The King -- I'll send poo pun(Dawin) back to Thailand.

NY did so well here...I can feel their pain....:sad6:

Caption:
Dawin -- It's good for me to return home. It's better than let me stay here for your wedding.

And, they live happily ever after....

Caption:
Dawin -- I've already chosen ... that I'll stay by your side ... forever....

cr:as tagged
Thank you for the shares! Love it!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I’m going to rewatch LR and see if I can appreciate it more with no interruptions. Let’s see if I still have the urge to throw out my TV lol. NY is definitely one of a kind. I mean I loved Anne and Ken. They were the reason I came back from a long hiatus of Thai Lakorn for at least 5-7 years. I came back, and that was when DJA came out. It was the same time SB. I stumbled upon them by accident and boy was I glad I did. They are something. My heart flutters for these two :) seriously I have a problem.
Okay can I make a suggestion? Otherwise I am going to :rolleyes: you often. Can you only be Yaya your profile? :pancarta::risas3: If you want to keep it then that's fine...just incase you forgot what your profile looks like :) I kid I kid

FYI - I was a former shipper too. LOL

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nice, let's stay together in this thread guys, we'll keep update news about NY's lakorn and their private life ofc. Cuz for me, beside GRGR, LR's their best lakorn so far, and he/she is most handsome/beautiful in LR so far. :cheer:
Let's pray for the DVD uncut and discuss about it together when we get it. :thumbup:
I'll be in here and will help make it to 1 million view. Also if we get the uncut DVD, we'll have to talk about it. Besides, I really love all the pictures that others have posted here so it's a shame if we don't stay here. Even if it's not as often updates - it will be my go to.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Naw, mew is pretty ugly. Baan Baan, home home, house house, ahhahahhaha her face is nothing special and she's like 4'11 there's nothing desirable about her face or body. But it's great that all of these people will work together coz I don't have to think twice about skipping this hahhaaha
Lol the savagery. Ch3 leading actresses has been very questionable for a while now.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You know whats, crazy, a lot of people want a sequel ahahahhahahah stop enabling Anne wtf ahahhahaha
What material do they have left to make a sequel? :risas3: I can only really see a sequel about Alan being king but that sounds kinda boring. All they can really do now is give us episodes full of BTS scenes. Lord knows I would die of the sweetness because NY BTS scenes are the best things God has gifted to mankind lol