[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ok right now it's the Kate Hades Will show....I will hide it as a spoiler :risas3:

I will talk about Alice scene earlier. Alice is in pain because Dawin go back to Thailand but she has no news. JC came to talk her about works, things related to her duties as a princess because Alice interrupted her by saying she doesn't care about it. She only would like to have news of Dawn, how is she, is he in Thailand, is he in safety?

The only thing she has from him now is his medal...:crybaby2:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahha omg another commercial!!! Omg the teaser for next break omg!!! Why ohh why!! Yes if it weren’t for you guys all these side characters scenes would have driven me mad!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I agreed with everyone that the arrow practice scene was the best scene in that episode. It wasn’t like just 1 min too lol
I think I will stay away from Ann production smh so disappointed.
Ann and her bf probably think they succeed in the way they want to tell about Alice and dawin . She want us to get frustrated, suffer and really anticipate for the love scene , to me if that is her intention than she succeed . Still a waste of their talent tho and waste of their time filming all the scene smh

I remembering Ann saying that there wasn't going to be alot of romance and she wasn't going to let people jin alot. I thought she was just joking at that time but now we all see that she wasn't joking. That's why I wasn't too excited about this lakorn bc I don't like this kind of Princess and bodyguard storyline either bc there's hardly skinship.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I remembering Ann saying that there wasn't going to be alot of romance and she wasn't going to let people jin alot. I thought she was just joking at that time but now we all see that she wasn't joking. That's why I wasn't too excited about this lakorn bc I don't like this kind of Princess and bodyguard storyline either bc there's hardly skinship.
True but she also say it wasn’t much of an action film and what do we get lol

Talisman

sarNie Egg
Давин придет и спасет Алису(помните сон Алисы?). Я не верю, что он мог уехать и оставить ее, находясь в опасности.