[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Look at Na's lips after the kiss pls:nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:, it's like the kiss was so fu*cking erotic and full of desire:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: and yes!!! he still wants more.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: JUst look at that lips my goodness:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

In private he can hahaha. Damn it, look at his lip, he was enjoying this kiss a lot haha

Rated XXX Too hot! I am grinning ear to ear !

I think even if the light was there, if they closed up a little bit this kiss scene, it would have been so erotic and we could have our feeling. When fans make better edits than thongentertainment's editors.....I will put this gif in my signature but this fucking light is sooooooooo bright :risas3:.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday, during the morning show, Na said that Dawin & Alice have so little moments together in this lakorn so each time they have the opportunity to stay together, it will be a special moment because they can't touch each other but at the end, both will be like "CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE?" :risas3:, the way he said that was so funny and Yaya was so shy (touchy Yaya with Na :p) and laughed so hard during that "CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE?". So Anne, you know what all viewers need, don't play with us tonight please :worship2:

The way Nadech said it was too funny and English translation does it no justice. I want to describe it like - the wait to touch Alice is so long that when he finally gets a chance, Dawin simply wants to “ tap that ass” ( sorry if this sounds too crass). :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I've had the archery scene on loop :love::love: Apart from the fact that NY look soooo good together in that scene, their acting in that scene was also great.
"No matter what happens, I am still the same Dawin. The Dawin that is concerned about your highness and at the same time, will sacrifice his life in order to protect your highness. No need to be worried your highness." I AM CRYINGGGGG :sad6: I've said this before, but Nadech's voice was ON POINT for that scene; he sounded sexy & sad at the same time. Agggghh this man is making me crazy.

And then he said: I understand everything, I know very well who I am. I know how different the sky & the ground are. Just standing here, I am happy already.

Also I lost my sh*t when Alice started rubbing her forehead against Dawin's forehead

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Oh good idea - I like that too. Erotica gif trailing all my comments. :pancarta:
The problem is that fucking light is sooooooooooooooooo bright lol. It's ok to put the light during that scene if their intention was to tell us, "it's a dream" but why so bright!

OH YEAH !!!!!!! This FMV made by @Nnucknick is sooo great. Good choice of song, I told you, the fans are better than Thongentertainment's editors haha

original owner: https://twitter.com/Nnucknick/status/1008833079350136832

lavie93

NY 4ever
I've had the archery scene on loop :love::love: Apart from the fact that NY look soooo good together in that scene, their acting in that scene was also great.
"No matter what happens, I am still the same Dawin. The Dawin that is concerned about your highness and at the same time, will sacrifice his life in order to protect your highness. No need to be worried your highness." I AM CRYINGGGGG :sad6: I've said this before, but Nadech's voice was ON POINT for that scene; he sounded sexy & sad at the same time. Agggghh this man is making me crazy.

And then he said: I understand everything, I know very well who I am. I know how different the sky & the ground are. Just standing here, I am happy already.

Also I lost my sh*t when Alice started rubbing her forehead against Dawin's forehead
Yeah and then she said: " Don't treat me too well, can't you?" . Dawin: "I can't your highness" They way he answered and the way she looked at him. OMG :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:Words can't describe enough my feeling in that scene.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I agreed with everyone that the arrow practice scene was the best scene in that episode. It wasn’t like just 1 min too lol
I think I will stay away from Ann production smh so disappointed.
Ann and her bf probably think they succeed in the way they want to tell about Alice and dawin . She want us to get frustrated, suffer and really anticipate for the love scene , to me if that is her intention than she succeed . Still a waste of their talent tho and waste of their time filming all the scene smh

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah and then she said: " Don't treat me too well, can't you?" . Dawin: "I can't your highness" They way he answered and the way she looked at him. OMG :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:Words can't describe enough my feeling in that scene.
Thank yoouuu :icon12: I could only hear Dawin's reply because Alice's question was too quiet for me

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Holysh*t, I wonder if they only put the light there bc NY was doing an open mouth kiss?!? Still, Na had the thirst for Ya for sure lol :D it was so sexy, def erotic like NYs mentioned before. Even I got turned on, lmbo! :p

At least I’m now hopeful Anne will allow open mouth kiss 555 :angel10::risas3::icon12: