[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ViXen

sarNie Egg
Finally I am able to login again to AF. I wanted to comment during the red dress scene that is it too much too hope That Alice would spend a night with Dawin ?since Alice knew she is getting married to Will soon. Even MYF have a willing scene before Anne return to her country and a bedroom scene before the ending of MYF. And Seriously WTH with that bright light :BangHead: during the kiss moment.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I woke up early to read comments! Thank god i dont have so many to read. Back to the kiss....like what the fish was that really? Might as well dont give us a kiss scene. Even if it was a dream (cos like i said earlier, Dawin dares to kiss Alice in the palace so openly?), they should have taken out that light flare crap and shown the kiss. This is fan service yo.

And yes, that hugging and saying sorry part really broke my heart!!!!

I was supposed to go out with my friend for korean chicken today and skip watching live but i think i will just stay home and finish this disaster of a drama. Fo the 100th time, this drama had potential to do so much better. What have you done, Anne?! I wonder if the cast felt the same frustration as us while watching how the drama was edited.

What show is MYF?

Last edited:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I’m dying! Everyone on IG is commenting about the light. Ohhh boy Anne TOTAL FAiL! But I can’t help but still replay that damn kiss cause it was open mouth and then the light shined in and I’m full on squinting hahahahhahaha dammit just dammit!!

ViXen

sarNie Egg
I woke up early to read comments! Thank god i dont have so many to read. Back to the kiss....like what the fish was that really? Might as well dont give us a kiss scene. Even if it was a dream (cos like i said earlier, Dawin dares to kiss Alice in the palace so openly?), they should have taken out that light flare crap and shown the kiss. This is fan service yo.

And yes, that hugging and saying sorry part really broke my heart!!!!

I was supposed to go out with my friend for korean chicken today and skip watching live but i think i will just stay home and finish this disaster of a drama. Fo the 100th time, this drama had potential to do so much better. What have you done, Anne?! I wonder if the cast felt the same frustration as us while watching how the drama was edited.

What show is MYF?
LR is some sort of a remake of Manee Yah Fah (MYF). This lakorn was starred by Willy and Anne. However Anne decided not to follow MYF fully which at first I thought was a good idea due to some parts which I dun like but now I rather they just remake MYF then this action drama :BangHead: completely agree with you that this drama have tons of potential that goes to waste.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
LR is some sort of a remake of Manee Yah Fah (MYF). This lakorn was starred by Willy and Anne. However Anne decided not to follow MYF fully which at first I thought was a good idea due to some parts which I dun like but now I rather they just remake MYF then this action drama :BangHead: completely agree with you that this drama have tons of potential that goes to waste.
I see..... Dont keep your hopes high guys for the next kiss scenes. A fish might fly by and block the kiss which is gonna happen at the beach.

ViXen

sarNie Egg
They said in the Zap interview that they went all the way?? they went all the way with lighting alright...:confused0::confused0:
Seriously during that 3 zaap interview when yaya said this drama love scene makes her feel shy the most I was expecting something more than the love scenes in LLSR

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously during that 3 zaap interview when yaya said this drama love scene makes her feel shy the most I was expecting something more than the love scenes in LLSR
Really? I haven’t really watched LLSR since I keep cringing. However there’s no sub so I can’t really watch it. However the more I see LR the angry I keep getting. Maybe they did shot it, but producers and editors edited out. Which I can’t wrap my around on why they would choose to do that. Urgh

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? I haven’t really watched LLSR since I keep cringing. However there’s no sub so I can’t really watch it. However the more I see LR the angry I keep getting. Maybe they did shot it, but producers and editors edited out. Which I can’t wrap my around on why they would choose to do that. Urgh
After watching LLSR again the cringed parts for me was Nadech in red lingerie and in full make-up later on in episode 10. All others are scenes where he was Petra, he was pretty funny. Nadech is so extra as Petra, but he was still cute.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that too and still waiting... If I don't see it tomorrow then I will say that Yaya HYPED this up big time and I am disappointed! :)

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
Scenerie and Wardrobes were beautiful - no doubt and there no hype there. Don't take this the wrong way, but it's interesting that you pressed on and continued to watch after you did not like the second episode. I would have drop it like a hot potato! Seeing that you're NY fan, I understand hanging on hoping Ann redeemed herself at later episodes. As for the plot, it's nothing new so I wasn't expecting much and since I've watch MYF ( knowing it's have many similar plots - I didn't expect much).
Lol! As a fan of NY, I’m determined to see this through to the bloody end, but it was the hope of seeing more of what was promised (but didn’t follow through) is what made me want to vent. My problem was that my hopes were too high :yawn: