[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Kate has been wearing lots of black already. Are they trying to show us her shift of character and that she's evil? I'm pretty sure we got that already lol.
Anyway, looking forward to Alice finding out that Kate has been the one behind all of this. I'm excited because her true colors will be revealed but I'm also feeling sad because Alice will be so heartbroken... Of all people in her family, she trusts Kate.
I want everything to be resolved in one ep so we can have the last episode full of fin scenes. Is that too stingy of me to ask?? :risas3:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Who the fuck decided to put the text in that scene?! I know when LR airs! @queenyeon i need u to dl that back hug scene from mello sans all that of that nasty text and .gif all of this lololollol
Good idea! Mello videos are hella hard to get though, Line TV videos are easier to crack down, they are pretty much the same, same clean screen with the usual LINE TV/CH3 logos, except that it's not available for another two days...unless i succeed in getting the mello one, which i highly doubt lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I heard my sister screaming upstairs & I ran up to check what was wrong, turns out she was watching the scene where Dawin put his arm across Alice's waist :risas3: she doesn't even watch lakorns & the scene only came up on her IG explore page because she follows me. She said that scene was sensual, which was why she screamed :pancarta: I couldn't agree more :love:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Most of us know Yaya is beautiful, but since we are ladies, but although I can't speak for all, we tend to be more crazier and vocal with Nadech's handsomeness. LOL.
I couldn't agree more, i showed the stargazing scene to one of my guy friend and the first thing he said was, "the girl is very beautiful" then i added that they're best friends and 90% sure they're bf/gf in real life (the remaining 10% is their actual verbal admission... but hey i respect their privacy so lets pretend we dont know) and my friend replied, "Damn, that guy is so lucky to have her" and he dont even know who yaya is.

I say they're both lucky to have each other :naughty2: :love:.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
What did A n D say before the back hug? Good that he back hug was not in the mv/trailer. Nice surprise there!
What are they talking about in the last scene, can you have a detailed dialogue?
Alice: Can I ask you- you coming here, your mom didn’t say anything?
Dawin: My mom is the one who told me to come. Before I came here, she gave me her blessing.
Alice: Your mom? Why?
Dawin: Because my mom knows that if I don’t come here, I will regret it for the rest of my life
Dawin [facing her]: At that time, I may have said things that I did not want to say, but that’s because I really couldn’t choose. But now I am certain that I’ve done the best/right thing. I did what my heart wants – it’s to be right here and protect you.
Alice: When you say this, it makes me want more to be an ordinary/commoner. If I was just an ordinary girl and not a princess, my life would be easier. I will be able to do more of what I want to do. (i.e. more freedom to do what my heart wants than this).

BACK HUGS - no translation needed! :love::icon12::love:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Good idea! Mello videos are hella hard to get though, Line TV videos are easier to crack down, they are pretty much the same, same clean screen with the usual LINE TV/CH3 logos, except that it's not available for another two days...unless i succeed in getting the mello one, which i highly doubt lol
I requested my Thai friend to record and share with us that scene from Mello
https://instagram.com/p/Bj7zsgSDHQ2/