[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
NADECH CAN DEFINITELY ROCK THAT HAT YOOO!! it can look a bit funny on some people but HE IS SO DAMN HANDSOME!!

How can Yaya still alive till today coz I might have irregular heartbeat if Nadech looks that handsome all the time! Yaya is a drop dead beauty too.

How can both of them still alive till today?!!
Most of us know Yaya is beautiful, but since we are ladies, but although I can't speak for all, we tend to be more crazier and vocal with Nadech's handsomeness. LOL.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NADECH CAN DEFINITELY ROCK THAT HAT YOOO!! it can look a bit funny on some people but HE IS SO DAMN HANDSOME!!

How can Yaya still alive till today coz I might have irregular heartbeat if Nadech looks that handsome all the time! Yaya is a drop dead beauty too.

How can both of them still alive till today?!!
Can you imagine having the opportunity to see Nadech's face up close for 8 years straight :love::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I enjoy today's episode a lot for the moment, when the editing is on point, we can focus on the pranang and we get every feeling from their acting without being disturbing by other things. I wish it will continue until the end haha. Every important scenes are GREAT. Tonight, I will replay this episode without an end