[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I like this tweet. This person said she read an international site that also has fans complaining that there are no love scenes just action ahahhahahahhahaa WHO IS THIS? It's obviously AF ahahahahah

The Tencent views are at 180mil. The first week it aired it got around 24 mil. This week, it gained 50 mil views. Kiiiiinda a fever in China. It should hit 200 mil on Monday. This guy also reported that #nadech tag was read 290 mil times and #yaya tag red 410mil times hahahah but there are NO plans for promo ahahhahha killing the promo game ch3!

lavie93

NY 4ever
I like this tweet. This person said she read an international site that also has fans complaining that there are no love scenes just action ahahhahahahhahaa WHO IS THIS? It's obviously AF ahahahahah

The Tencent views are at 180mil. The first week it aired it got around 24 mil. This week, it gained 50 mil views. Kiiiiinda a fever in China. It should hit 200 mil on Monday. This guy also reported that #nadech tag was read 290 mil times and #yaya tag red 410mil times hahahah but there are NO plans for promo ahahhahha killing the promo game ch3!

Good Sh*t CH3. :facepalm:
Ch3's slogan: "We're rich, we don't need money, so no promoting, no TodayShow, no DVD, just CUT CUT CUT.... :thumbup:" . WTF is CH3 doing ??? :facepalm:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Since we're talking about LR ( the lakorn) for the moment :pancarta:, I reran episode 8 probably 2x now and have not reached the hospital scene of Alice and Dawin yet but seen it LIVE once. Each time while attempting to finish episdoe 8, I stopped and and got distracted by viewing youtubes, IG, or other things and then come back to episode 8 and replay it again. Now I am at the scene of Andre and King Henry talking on the phone while Alan is in the background listening in. What I want to ask is, did anyone cried like I did in the exchange between King Henry and Prince Andre?

It's "refreshing" to see these actors ( who often played bad guys) actually played good guys while former pra'ek Peter playing bad guy Hades.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Since we're talking about LR ( the lakorn) for the moment :pancarta:, I reran episode 8 probably 2x now and have not reached the hospital scene of Alice and Dawin yet but seen it LIVE once. Each time while attempting to finish episdoe 8, I stopped and and got distracted by viewing youtubes, IG, or other things and then come back to episode 8 and replay it again. Now I am at the scene of Andre and King Henry talking on the phone while Alan is in the background listening in. What I want to ask is, did anyone cried like I did in the exchange between King Henry and Prince Andre?

It's "refreshing" to see these actors ( who often played bad guys) actually played good guys while former pra'ek Peter playing bad guy Hades.
No, it didin't get me like that LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SandranoiTay

sarNie Egg
Just want to say that I love Nadech's current looks and he aged like fine WINE - WOW! But Yaya, this beauty has not aged at all - she looks so young and sweet in these pictures ( like Jeed/ nangfa). It's like seeing a 18 yo Yaya w/ 26 year Nadech. :love::naughty2:
oh my buddah!!!! I was gonna say the same thing....WHATEVER HE IS EATING...KEEP EATING OR DRINKING THAT - BECAUSE BOY LOOKS MIGHTY FINE!!! AND THAT HAIR IS LOOKING ON POINT! 555 I'm just an Ahjumma in love with them 2 555555

Molly8609

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone,

I'm new here! I've actually been reading up on the forums on selected thai dramas that I loved watching but just decided to sign up so I can chime in on Likit Ruk. Likit Ruk is amazing and I can't stop watching the music videos. Yaya and Nadech are an amazing couple with intense chemistry. I've cried during all the really sad parts although I have no idea what they're saying since I don't speak thai but that's why their chemistry is so crazy awesome! Waiting on english subs to rewatch the whole drama/lakorn all over again!! I have no idea when they will get to work on another lakorn again but after Likit Ruk, I definitely will be waiting for their next project together!

Hey everyone,

I'm new here! I've actually been reading up on the forums on selected thai dramas that I loved watching but just decided to sign up so I can chime in on Likit Ruk. Likit Ruk is amazing and I can't stop watching the music videos. Yaya and Nadech are an amazing couple with intense chemistry. I've cried during all the really sad parts although I have no idea what they're saying since I don't speak thai but that's why their chemistry is so crazy awesome! Waiting on english subs to rewatch the whole drama/lakorn all over again!! I have no idea when they will get to work on another lakorn again but after Likit Ruk, I definitely will be waiting for their next project together!

WELCOME to NY shippers club @Molly8:thumbup:

did you watch DJA GRGR TNNKK already?

when you watch RS and LLSR be ready to get disappointed with the editing:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:.so GOOD LUCK and enjoy:love::angel10: