[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If you think you are Yaya's #1 fan, you haven't met Nadech ahahhahahah this week, The BOTY shirt was good but I liked this moment more when he asked these mountain kids if they heard of Yaya then laughed at himself ahhahhaaha https://www.instagram.com/p/BjrAtuUjJv3/?taken-by=betterbeb

Ch3 :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:
Hahahaha, he said to the kids, "do you want "Yoyo" , Yoyo P'Yaya?" then smiled alone to his own joke :risas3: (Yaya is the brand ambassador of Yoyo).

I feel love hahaha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharing na ka. You gals/guys are awesome:thumbup:

Hahahaha, he said to the kids, "do you want "Yoyo" , Yoyo P'Yaya?" then smiled alone to his own joke :risas3: (Yaya is the brand ambassador of Yoyo).

I feel love hahaha

Thanks for sharing na ka.

and, I super like the bottom caption: Do you know she is my girlfriend?

A Very Big Congratulations to Nadech for receiving Nine Entertain Award, the Best Actor! A well deserved award indeed!
So proud of him for getting 3 best actor awards in LLSR so far this year.
Nadech is such a talented, humble, kind-hearted, and down to earth young man.
And, he is sooooo handsome!

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Was just watched the teaser that Game Sanaeha will be on air June 25. I know that since the beginning we all knew that Likit Ruk will only be 12 episodes (oh so short!) But after watching the teaser, it feels so final that I have to say good bye to Dawin and Alice in 2 weeks time. :sad6:

Btw Likit Ruk day is only another 2 days to go. :cheer:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
This is my first drama of Nadech and i think pple say he looks better now cos he has lost weight so his features have become more defined.

Anyways i just saw the trailer of Game Saneha that is after this drama and it looks so good! Im aldy won over by the acting. Hope someone subs it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first drama of Nadech and i think pple say he looks better now cos he has lost weight so his features have become more defined.
Just curious to know when was he overweight? He had extra "lovable" handles when I saw him in the Rising Sun but that aired 2014 right? There's been 2 to 3 more lakorns after that and he looks mighty damn handsome in all of them. He's just getting more and more handsome than ever and the muscles helps a ton!

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I just found out that NY give the same eye expression when they are shy lol... I think more and more their expressions become similiar :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: and sometime I even thought that after LLSR .. some behavior of Na went to Ya .. some of Ya went to Na :risas3::risas3::risas3: lol yeah this might be just me .. but I can't stop myself thinking that way

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Just curious to know when was he overweight? He had extra "lovable" handles when I saw him in the Rising Sun but that aired 2014 right? There's been 2 to 3 more lakorns after that and he looks mighty damn handsome in all of them. He's just getting more and more handsome than ever and the muscles helps a ton!
He was not overweight bt he definitely lost some weight. And also i think the current role he is playing makes him look more suave.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
After watching their 3 zapp .. as Ya said she wish to act killer and Na wish to act comedy... I was thinking let Ya be the serious killer while Na be the one who ruin her perfect plan by comedy ... it would be interesting .. well sorry for those who are saying want to pair them up with other hehe .. I just can't get enough of them and more importantly....as they have been together for many projects .. their acting are sync ... they r good with other too but they r better with each other

I feel love hahaha

I love it when Nadech is getting obvious and transparent about his adoration of Yaya unlike before he was very PRIVATE:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:I HOPE the prince of Brunei will make him announce that he and Yaya are already ENGAGED:icon12: and soon to get married:love::naughty2: after all the commitments in their career:thumbup::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

After watching their 3 zapp .. as Ya said she wish to act killer and Na wish to act comedy... I was thinking let Ya be the serious killer while Na be the one who ruin her perfect plan by comedy ... it would be interesting .. well sorry for those who are saying want to pair them up with other hehe .. I just can't get enough of them and more importantly....as they have been together for many projects .. their acting are sync ... they r good with other too but they r better with each other

NY are actually COOL even being paired to other artists it is just NATURAL that every time NY together in 1 project they always create BIG NEWS.But my personal choice is I would rather want NY not to be paired to anyone else which I know it is IMPOSSIBLE:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

NY haters always COMPLAIN though they get what they want.We all know NY were paired to other artists many times already but haters wont stop complaining and blind:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

after all I can analyse I guess these haters actually wanted NY to break up:fighting3:but sorry teerak already said it will never happen:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:I trust Nadech:love:Sag are honest and truthful :angel10:in their words just like teerak of Yaya:icon12:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh shit, I just realized that the title doesn't have Nadech's part in the song for this week's episodes ahahhahahah SO these episodes were really edited by a new team. NO WONDER it was so much better hahhahahahha Shame on Anne ahhahahaa That's what I was saying about title songs, it usually doesn't have a feature in it but this lakorn has it ahhahaa it's like they were just so extra. I think the reason why there isn't a song for Alice's "pov" is it would just sound silly to right a song about making the first move ahahhaha she's always the one initiating all of the touching. But it's Davin who is pulling away so it's normal to have songs with this feeling ahahhaha I might be awake when they perform their concert.. it starts really soon but I'm NY won't go on until way later. I'm pretty sure they'll live it.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh shit, I just realized that the title doesn't have Nadech's part in the song for this week's episodes ahahhahahah SO these episodes were really edited by a new team. NO WONDER it was so much better hahhahahahha Shame on Anne ahhahahaa That's what I was saying about title songs, it usually doesn't have a feature in it but this lakorn has it ahhahaa it's like they were just so extra. I think the reason why there isn't a song for Alice's "pov" is it would just sound silly to right a song about making the first move ahahhaha she's always the one initiating all of the touching. But it's Davin who is pulling away so it's normal to have songs with this feeling ahahhaha I might be awake when they perform their concert.. it starts really soon but I'm NY won't go on until way later. I'm pretty sure they'll live it.
So it's 11:45pm and I may stay up that late for it since I'll be rerunning 7 & 8 AGAIN and maybe skim around IG land. LOL. What time will this starts?