[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
Omg... did her & will get married???
Umm I think it’s an event she attends with Will and Dawin secretly follows to protect his bae.

I’m thinking the last 4 episodes his duty is to cling to her like there is no tomorrow. Even in the dance scene, he is there watching her and Will. Guess grandpa approves and that’s why he’s allowed to.

Does anyone think there is a willing| scene?? Alice is capable of making the first move but I’m thinking Dawin will give in while in a hairy Sauce :cheer:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
And last but not least, pictures from the BTS section. I live for NY's bts videos or pics, it's an overload of cuteness
View attachment 16410
View attachment 16411
View attachment 16413
View attachment 16414

Grandpa & granddaughter :icon12:
View attachment 16412

And those are all the pics I took (there are more in the photobook but the photobook is pretty big so it would take ages to take pics); I hope you all enjoyed the photos as much as I did :cheer::)
If these are behind the scenes than the one that he lift her up in offwhite dress is in the lakorn then since it’s not here.:aaaaa::cheer:

Also, these seem to be various pictures of them in different outfits in different locations ( e.x. Alice in pink dress, Alice in White dress, Alice in Beige dress) and of FIN and sweet scenes, I am wondering if we’re getting a medley of sweet scenes in 2-3 mins in the last episode?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
On Tencent:
In the romance category of the hottest TV dramas of 2018, the Chinese subbed version of LR is ranked no.6 & the Chinese dubbed version is ranked at no.8.
upload_2018-6-7_23-11-33.png

And in the total category (like all dramas overall) for the hottest TV dramas of 2018, the Chinese subbed version is ranked at no.11 & the Chinese dubbed version is ranked at no.13.
upload_2018-6-7_23-12-32.png
Cr somkiat08

So ch3 WTF ARE YOU DOING

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Some of the kiss scenes that look like they are gonna kiss might not end up being a kiss scene but just caressing like we saw in the stargazing scene. We shall see. I see a few of them in black and Alice looking very sad. Hope grandpa won't die.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
The agony of waiting until Monday is awful.. I'm going to read the spoilers scenes and try to match it with the pictures that have been uploaded from the photobook. Not sure if it's going to make my day better or worse...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It’s really a hit in China but yet u don’t hear anything about it or Chanel 3 promoting at all . I have check news but all I hear is about that prince following ya and na wearing the shirt smh

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Fever so good in China, people are inspired to learn Thai too Ahem... @queenyeon @Alichgo @annmott

Paula Taylor's son learning Thai... c'mon girls, babies are learning too ahhahha You got this! https://www.instagram.com/p/BiwKA85lCZ-/?taken-by=paulataylorbuttery

This girl though, she's the original Chinese FC who did this. This girl LEFT her country to learn Thai because of Yaya, NY ahahhahaha NY IMPACT

The totals are increasing faster than usual.

I should really do it because it will not only benefit me personally, but also professionally too. I need to start learning so that when my workplace ask for a volunteer who speak AND write Thai to travel to Thailand to help train - I am going to throw my name in the hat.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It’s really a hit in China but yet u don’t hear anything about it or Chanel 3 promoting at all . I have check news but all I hear is about that prince following ya and na wearing the shirt smh
Literally what I've been thinking!!! Although the shirt thing is cute, they don't need to keep repeating it for days on end, NY FC already know/understand lol

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm going crazy trying to figure out what 'naak na' means :confused12:
https://twitter.com/khunyingpeurkk/status/1004543748800299008?s=09

Anyway, what I understood from this:
"That I said/say I only intend to marry once in this lifetime. (It is) Because I don't count our marriage. Regarding Naree, your highness should forget everything. I will also not remember. I wish your highness a safe journey."

If there are any mistakes, please correct me :)

Dawin is going to make me cry again :sad6: the dejected look in his eyes :crybaby2:

(I'm screaming inside, over the fact that I understood some of what was said lol, a few years ago I understood no Thai)

Edit: wait a second, why do I feel like this has already been translated? ><

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I'm going crazy trying to figure out what 'naak na' means :confused12:
https://twitter.com/khunyingpeurkk/status/1004543748800299008?s=09

Anyway, what I understood from this:
"That I said/say I only intend to marry once in this lifetime. (It is) Because I don't [insert whatever naak na means] our marriage. Regarding Naree, your highness should forget everything. I will also not remember. I wish your highness a safe journey."

If there are any mistakes, please correct me :)

Dawin is going to make me cry again :sad6: the dejected look in his eyes :crybaby2:

(I'm screaming inside, over the fact that I understood some of what was said lol, a few years ago I understood no Thai)
Good job
It mean don’t count ( mai nup)