[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as episode 9 will be sad, Dawin will somehow be needed in Hairy Sauce lol and his handsomeness and protectiveness will win her over. The sad part is that there’s only 4?episodes left...

I only watch NY lakorns so I hope I get another one soon. I can’t watch Nadech with another female lead, I did watch KC cos I initially liked Mark with Yaya all those years ago... put I was dragged onto Nadech’s side when he played Khun Charles..
My long lost twin! I found you -:risas3: Although my MY was last year and it lasted about 4 months until I met Khun Charles too.

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Umm I just realised that there are only 4 eps left and there is so much to show. I really hope it’s not rushed or anything. This drama should have been at least 16 eps long :sad6::sad6:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, thank you all for posting.

In drama this scene is so sad and teary:crybaby2:, but in real life (BTS, bottom picture) it's sweetness overloaded;)...

:icon12:these black and white pictures, Nadech is mighty handsome and Yaya is gorgeous....

So cute for centralembassy CF....

Yaya will be at Wedding Fair 2018 By Neo at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center today around 2pm...

cr:as tagged, nadechyaya no1,nadeya2013,rightful owners

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
4 episodes will have angst, a love scene?, the main stars reuniting and Kate’S agenda will be revealed... Dawin & Alice mustn’t be apart for long then...

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
REGARDING THE RATINGS

I really think this drama would have gotten a lot higher rating if they focused on the love story. Instead of having so much action and side story, the side story should just be something to support the main focus of the drama, but there’s so much going on,.. if you think of DJA of why it has hghter raring and the others doesn’t, it’s because the focus was the love story and everything that happens around them was just supporting the conflict of the love story. GRGR started really well but the last half should have receive better plot as it would take you to the end and climax of the story. The problem with that one. Kuhn Charles should have suffered a bit more before she was forgiven instead of easily taking fahlada to the island and her easily forgiving her, RS had so much potential too but there seem to be no flow in each scenes. Like if you making a puzzle and putting them at the wrong place. It was all there. It just wasn’t put together right. .. LLSR.. this one is romance comedy, but the problem is they focus on too much comedy. The plot of the lead actor acting like a female is funny.. BUT we don’t really want to see him like that until the end..lol.. in a way I guess they have no choice since that was the plot. As for this one (LR) too many things are going on on it’s own without anything to do with the main couple, the politics seem like it’s doing 2 stories in one drama. the romance story and the politics... and they both have to divide the time with that. So what end up happening is we’re now in episode 8 and it feels like we only saw the main character in a few scenes,,,I mean that probably what most people felt like..why? Because too many stories. It may also be difficult to relate for ordinary people. It’s somethig you see in fairytale, ..though if the script and plot is really good it can overcome that.
Right now the best thing they can do is to promote it in the rural cause that’s what pulling down the good ratings nationwide, this really surprise me as in other countries. Actors usually goes to many different rural areas to promote by having some show ther before and throughout the drama is airing.

SECRET OF SUCCESSFUL LAKORN FOR YAYA &NADECH

The secret I think in a successful yaya nadech lakorn is the romance. It’s common sense, most people who are their fans are probably women, that is the target audience. Because they are mostly women in yaya nadech FC. And mostly women who watches lakorns.lol...Women don’t want to see action or all comedy ..they’d like a really good love story. So say a woman who isn’t s fan would choose to watch a lakorn that comes on at the same time in different channels. One that has a really good looking couple but you barely see them becsuse of all this other side story and action etc. as opposed to something that is ( I’m not sure what it goes up against) just a really good Lovestory. Which one do you think they will watch? As fans most people watch yaya and nadech because they’re there even if the story isn’t the best . But for others to get them to watch you have to give them what they want. In this instance a good lovestory..

WHY THEY WORK

As for yaya and nadech, I think that the reasons why their project becomes successful with other partners is becsuse when they see the offer they would only accept those that has good script plot etc.. these is because they can reject it if it’s bad, so they only accept good ones...

But I think when someone offered them a lakorn to star together..they probably immediately accept it so they can work together. Without bothering to look at the script etc. well maybe they do read it.. I mean all the plot weren’t bad. they just weren’t put together well. but I think that is something they should consider next time. But Hey it save them the time to make time for each other like when they aren’t working together.. because they see each other everyday already : )

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
:BangHead::BangHead:4 more days till Monday,
4 episodes will have angst, a love scene?, the main stars reuniting and Kate’S agenda will be revealed... Dawin & Alice mustn’t be apart for long then...
I'm also worried about how they will wrap everything up in 4 episodes :/ maybe ch3 will be nice & allow them to give us a special episode >< but I feel like the Tencent deal might prevent that
That why we need the Uncut DVD. Pls guys, we need to force CH3 more to make it happen, since Anne’s BF wanted to do that but he will need Ch3’s permission . I mean it’s money CH3. Lots of money. The dvd will be sold out for sure. Last year they did it with KC, so they definitely can do it again.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
OMG - seriously - if you get a picture with him then I :worship2::worship2:

( I’ll be the noble “something” it’s on the tip of my tongue but I cannot remember it. Someone here had previously made reference to it a while back when we discussed that Dawin will make that sacrifice to give up love. )
Noble idiot, haha. Sorry I was commenting alot earlier in the forum but ended up just lurking for the most part. Just trying to find some spoilers, lol...
I definitely see a lot of noble idiocy coming in the next few eps. Looks like Alice is gonna distance herself away from Dawin cause of his mom, and Dawin will also because he thinks it's better for her. Lots of tearjerker scenes coming up from the mvs, it seems.
BTW, can anyone please send me the link to the YouTube spoilers? Like the one where the script summary is in audio? Cause I can understand that but can't read it .Tia

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Alice is a princess in Likit rak with Dawin as her lover but Yaya was a bride on the runway today for the Wedding Fair 2018 By Neo at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, where was her groom Nadech? hahaha

About Likit Rak, Yaya said at the end of her interview that all her friends asked her when Alice & Dawin will finally kiss (Joob in thai) each other, she said "let's support us and wait & see :naughty2:". (I told you, this dancing scene will be explosive, passionated, exotic, erotic haha)

I thought the love scenes in LLSR were already Hot!

but...could it be possible that there will be more than this dancing scene???!
Nadech: we've never acted like this before
Yaya: we also went to the MAX" :naughty2:

Yaya ร่วมงาน Wedding Fair 2018 by NEO [7-6-18]

cr.Siamdara Channel

cr.Urassayaclub

cr.BYFamily

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

cr.mairatchada1

cr.mim_sotaya

cr.urassayaclubdotcom

cr.nyclub_pantip

cr.rightful owners

This is the one you were talking in the previous comments about Nadech at the Airport?! Whoever will come in Thailand, Nadech will welcome you everywhere.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
There are probably many that don’t see it yet or questioned that.

For Dawin, there was a connection based on respect and appreciation and that develop into love. Beach scene, episode 3 or 4, he acknowledged that she’s the right person to rule Hrysos because of her tender heart and selfless acts. In the beginning, Pra’ek cannot actually love her when he doesn’t know her. He feels attracted to her and when he had an idea of whom she is, he starts loving her. At Chiang Rai, he smiled and I am sensing he’s feeling proud that she knew when to lose. She was putting others feeling before hers.

You can see the feeling that Alice starts developing for Dawin. She discovers it over time. Her flashback of him giving her his shoes is one example. She realized something there and smiled when thinking back. She started trusting him and promising him of her intentions before acting on it. He was always there for her; she’s happy (at times) when he’s there. After their fake marriage, he/she are each other everyday partner; they ate together; him doing housework/while she’s reading. She started caring and took his words into consideration. For example, to be Naree, she attempted the housecleaning, redecorated the house, cook dinner, and waited to dine with him. She was upset when he didn’t return her 238 calls – she called him that much for a reason. In later episodes, in the hospital – she looked for him when he wasn’t there. She found him and gave him coffee. It’s the little things like this that makes you know that someone care for you. In the Chiang Rai, she started getting jealous when she thought there’s another woman after him She’s upset when she thought he’s getting married, etc. (If you don’t have feeling for someone, you could care less about another woman).

It’s not what they said to each other, but what they’ve done for one another that made their love believable to me. It takes time to create a connection for the two of them and it started from episode 2. Watch the entire lakorn from start to current because the connection and the development were there. Watch an episode here or there will get oneself only a glimpse of it.

@m3lhouse offered you this metal for your analyse...

As for me, I offer you this clip hahaha :love: :naughty2:, well deserved!

Fitness Course with Nadech
cr.THONGENTERTAINMENT

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yaya was so shy during that interview, it was cute hehehe.

About the Prince following her, she said it's an honour. I think she said he probably followed her because he likes her lifestyle. The reporters said something about the Prince being handsome & Yaya just raised her eyebrows & made a noise :risas3: she said there are lots of people saying he is handsome & then she got worried about being able to say that :risas3:

About Nadech wearing the shirt, she said she's seen the photo & it's cute. They asked something about a selfie (maybe Nadech sending her a selfie?) & she said no (?) & that she told him that the shirt is pretty (?). She said she doesn't know where he got the shirt from (girrlll we know you're lying) & she didn't give it to him (suuureee you didn't). She said she didn't ask where he got the shirt from (because you gave it to him yourself hehe) & only asked him if the massage was nice lol. They asked if he wears the shirt often & she said she doesn't know, it's the first time she's seen the shirt. They asked her a question I can't hear & also asked if she's shy & she kept replying "it's cute, it's cute."

Then they asked her about LR & she basically said what sasuke wrote above.

Aaaand that's all that I can understand lol, hopefully someone will fill in the blanks ^^

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yaya was so shy during that interview, it was cute hehehe.

About the Prince following her, she said it's an honour. I think she said he probably followed her because he likes her lifestyle. The reporters said something about the Prince being handsome & Yaya just raised her eyebrows & made a noise :risas3: she said there are lots of people saying he is handsome & then she got worried about being able to say that :risas3:

About Nadech wearing the shirt, she said she's seen the photo & it's cute. They asked something about a selfie (maybe Nadech sending her a selfie?) & she said no (?) & that she told him that the shirt is pretty (?). She said she doesn't know where he got the shirt from (girrlll we know you're lying) & she didn't give it to him (suuureee you didn't). They asked if he wears the shirt often & she said she doesn't know, it's the first time she's seen the shirt.

I'll finish the rest of the translation later, My NY photodiary & LR photobook & magazine just arrived!!!! :aaaaa:
Lol the fans r being a perv...Apparently instead of focusing on ya pic to fin , some focus on na little man. Ya was surprised and say really ? He was getting s massage right . It took ya by surprised

Last edited: