[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
This is one of my fave love songs from one of my fave romantic shows :)

"You were just a dream that I once knew.
Never thought I would be right for you.
I just can't compare you with anything in this world.
You're all I need to be with forevermore"

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Helloooooo again! I'm back with an MV for the nth time, I have been meaning to post this since yesterday but my internet betrayed me. Do forgive me for I can't stop spazzing on this two especially from the last two episodes.
Cr. Sasuke06 for the translation

p.s. mave_nice are you a fellow filipina? Very nice video, reminds me of Lizquen from Forevermore

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That Anne interview contained too many Thai words that I don't understand :risas3: but I know that female reporter asked a dumbass question lol. She said something about NY & koojin (maybe something about selling the koojin & all that?) but literally NO ONE (at least on Twitter & IG) is talking about NY in terms of a koo jin, in relation to LR. All the tweets I've seen so far are praising their acting skills, some even saying that at first they didn't want to watch it because they are bored of the whole koojin thing but then they happened to watch it & they were pleased with NY's skills & delivery of key scenes. Quite a few tweets (from non-NY fans) also said they don't think ch3 should be labelling them as a koojin anymore because their performance has shown that they pretty much don't need that label anymore. I swear there is even a Pantip thread about NY's performance in the last 2 episodes & it looks pretty positive.

I feel like reporters sometimes ask dumb questions to get some kind of reaction

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Helloooooo again! I'm back with an MV for the nth time, I have been meaning to post this since yesterday but my internet betrayed me. Do forgive me for I can't stop spazzing on this two especially from the last two episodes.
Cr. Sasuke06 for the translation

p.s. mave_nice are you a fellow filipina? Very nice video, reminds me of Lizquen from Forevermore
OMG Yes! I am Pinoy. Glad to see fellow Pinoy fans here apart from mars @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya :) Aww thank you. I loved LQ's Forevermore and I really felt NY's village scenes matched the song hehe.

BTW, your music video was blocked by Ch3, can't watch it :(

pinky3

sarNie Adult
From what I can hear , reporter say that people are saying that Ann is using more of na and ya as koojin to sell this drama which cause the storyline to be less important. Ann say which part? When the two have scene together . It seem like it’s na and ya .ann can’t even remember which cuz there r not many fin moments. Very small amount . Ask if Ann is scared that people r bored of ny now . Ann Majority of people like them , cuz they r talented , very professional, etc. They did their very best .
These people in my opinion if they don’t like it don’t watch cuz there r a lot of people who love and adored them

lavie93

NY 4ever
That Anne interview contained too many Thai words that I don't understand :risas3: but I know that female reporter asked a dumbass question lol. She said something about NY & koojin (maybe something about selling the koojin & all that?) but literally NO ONE (at least on Twitter & IG) is talking about NY in terms of a koo jin, in relation to LR. All the tweets I've seen so far are praising their acting skills, some even saying that at first they didn't want to watch it because they are bored of the whole koojin thing but then they happened to watch it & they were pleased with NY's skills & delivery of key scenes. Quite a few tweets (from non-NY fans) also said they don't think ch3 should be labelling them as a koojin anymore because their performance has shown that they pretty much don't need that label anymore. I swear there is even a Pantip thread about NY's performance in the last 2 episodes & it looks pretty positive.

I feel like reporters sometimes ask dumb questions to get some kind of reaction
I'm really happy about this news.:clap::clap:
Yaya's acting skill has been improved pretty much since last year in KC, she got many many praises from NY's fans and NY's non-fans around the world. (You can see that when she cries). That's undeniable.
And for Nadech, i think his acting skill is one of the best among CH3's actors. He has beautifuls eyes + so soft voice toooo :love:.
If there isn't the label Koojin of CH3, they are still talented, it's a fact.
Wish our couple can become more famous and attract more projects from international producers, film directers :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I got bored waiting for the next eps of LR so i started on a new thai drama Panthakan Rak. Im aldy liking it even though i was not expecting much. Esp the female lead, her expressions are very natural. Wish i cld have watched LR like this too with eng subs!

Im curious where evyone is from. Im indian, from singapore. ^^

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Omg ny actually praised Ann bf . No wonder we don’t get too much fin scene cuz he is a man man , if he has his way he would probably make it all action . Thank god we still have Ann who give us the small amount of fin . I think he did a lot of the editing so we might as well accept it smh

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I got bored waiting for the next eps of LR so i started on a new thai drama Panthakan Rak. Im aldy liking it even though i was not expecting much. Esp the female lead, her expressions are very natural. Wish i cld have watched LR like this too with eng subs!

Ayyy that lakorn is on my to-watch list~
I live in the UK :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Omg ny actually praised Ann bf . No wonder we don’t get too much fin scene cuz he is a man man , if he has his way he would probably make it all action . Thank god we still have Ann who give us the small amount of fin . I think he did a lot of the editing so we might as well accept it smh
Should have had a woman & a man editing it together lol, or even two people who have different likes no matter what their gender

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
U shld watch it. Are u thai? Im slowly picking up thai dramas like i dismd with korean dramas bt i watched korean dramas for almost 20 yrs so i think my thai is gonna take ages to learn. XD
Nah I'm not Thai, I'm from Nigeria but I live in the UK. I was obsessed with only k-dramas for ages but now I'm just bouncing between lakorns, Chinese dramas & Taiwanese dramas - although my focus is mainly on lakorns. I only really watch k-dramas from time to time now.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg

Hi, I am from India too :) currently living in Australia! ! Woahh! ! Finally met an Indian who likes Thai shows !!

On topic: I have watched Ep 8 million times!!! I am getting addicted to Nadech! !