[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Typically the "urban" for ch3 trend similar to bkk. Ch7 rural and urban trend similar. I think it's more of the angst scenes not action. Rural for both days stayed the same.

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
I think posts for EP 8 are my favorite so far :clap: Bravo!
Full of energy ( action scenes),passion , and indescribable chemistry between Alice and Darwin but of course NY are courting each other in real life:aaaaa:

Shout out to @YadechTaemint HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cheer:May this special day brings you joys and happiness. Amen

bubba

Keep On Smiling
The very big thanks to everyone for posting na ka. Once again, I'm sooo far behind.
@YadechTaemint, Happy Birthday...May all your wishes and dream come true na ka!

Glad to see the rating went up!

Congrats to Likit Ruk and NY.....

Awww....so sweet...

Tenderly and lovingly encourage each other.....

Poor Dawin....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Caption:
Get the Princess to exchange with your mother at sunset tomorrow.

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Thanks for your comments girls :) Finally came from work and watched episode 8 with eng sub. I think it was really great and interesting episode. Even action was on point and I'm not a fan of Thai action LOL Dalice scenes were touching like OMG I cried a river during this ep. They're just perfect together. And poor Alan :sad6: Now he will have to grow up ASAP. Hope Pan will help him endure this pain :crybaby2:

And OMG Kate is evil b*tch!

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for your comments girls :) Finally came from work and watched episode 8 with eng sub. I think it was really great and interesting episode. Even action was on point and I'm not a fan of Thai action LOL Dalice scenes were touching like OMG I cried a river during this ep. They're just perfect together. And poor Alan :sad6: Now he will have to grow up ASAP. Hope Pan will help him endure this pain :crybaby2:

And OMG Kate is evil b*tch!
Didnt know someone is subbing it. Whr did u watch with eng subs?

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
SJDK subbing it in their private group. If you want to be a part of that group you have to donate via paypal at their website.
Ohhh tats still goin on? I thought she stopped and handed over to someone else cos they were posting her work in their page. That's what she said on her fb page. I guess they decided to continue in the end. Good for u guys.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope ch 3 does not remove the vids after she uploads all eps w eng subs like she said she wld. Cos im not able to enjoy this drama 100% cos i cannot understand the dialogue. Pity.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh tats still goin on? I thought she stopped and handed over to someone else cos they were posting her work in their page. That's what she said on her fb page. I guess they decided to continue in the end. Good for u guys.
Yeah she decided to continue. She said something like she waited LR so long that she just can't drop this project easily.
Yep, Petra decided to continue subbing it because I think she something along the words of TL eng sub being "no show ghosts" because obviously they weren't going to do any subbing. Would only steal the subs from SJDK

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, Petra decided to continue subbing it because I think she something along the words of TL eng sub being "no show ghosts" because obviously they weren't going to do any subbing. Would only steal the subs from SJDK
Hope they are not stealing from her again.