[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Well, Alice's bulletproof vest is rubbish :risas3:

Dawin's face when Alice got shot & she started tumbling down the stairs like Humpty Dumpty :sad6::sad6:Haydez better get his fricking hands off my man :BangHead:That's right Dawin, beat him up!

The rest of D-team is useless! Useless I tell you.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, last favor of the day...

Can someone do a brief translation of the next ep? What did Dawins mom say to Alice? And why is Kate being crowned? And what did Alice say towards the end in tears?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Well Alice's bulletproof vest is rubbish :risas3:

Dawin's face when Alice got shot & she started tumbling down the stairs like Humpty Dumpty :sad6::sad6:Haydez better get his fricking hands off my man :BangHead:That's right Dawin, beat him up!

The rest of D-team is useless! Useless I tell you.

Haha!! I thought the same thing! They were just standing there. Useless!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Just finished ep 8 & I'm crying :crybaby2: Alan was annoying at the beginning but he doesn't deserve to have both his parents killed. His last moments with them were really sad as well & he didn't even get a chance to say goodbye :sad6:

Back to Dalice, that hospital scene was PERFECT. All the touches, their foreheads resting against each other, the forehead kiss, the way they look at each other etc :love: everything was well done & NY delivered it really well, Dalice haven't said they love each other but we can already tell.

And finally, Kaydez (Kate & Haydez {Hades}) I fricking hate you two :mad:

Time to sift through Twitter & IG for some comments & pics~

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Alan's last words to his mom wasn't, I'm not leaving... that would've been more sad.

I'm actually on my third round of re-running this, episode 8 is actually really good. Yes, it's a lot of action but there's a lot of drama and development too with all of the characters. Will and Kate scenes, still dumb hahahahahha it's so pointless ahahha but they only came on like twice, still too much. They should go to holy sauce next week, it would be nice to see Alice interact with her grandfather. These two have good chemistry too just over the phone hahahaa Alice and Davin scenes, are just really good. I would say I see a bit of Mayumi in Alice, just the writer of RS couldn't really get his shit together. But Mayumi was obsessed with Ryu like Alice is with Davin so I wouldn't say I've never seen intimacy from NY like this before it just wasn't executed to the fullest coz RS sucks ahhahahaha

Last edited:

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Just finished ep 8 & I'm crying :crybaby2: Alan was annoying at the beginning but he doesn't deserve to have both his parents killed. His last moments with them were really sad as well & he didn't even get a chance to say goodbye :sad6:

Back to Dalice, that hospital scene was PERFECT. All the touches, their foreheads resting against each other, the forehead kiss, the way they look at each other etc :love: everything was well done & NY delivered it really well, Dalice haven't said they love each other but we can already tell.

And finally, Kaydez (Kate & Haydez {Hades}) I fricking hate you two :mad:

Time to sift through Twitter & IG for some comments & pics~
Happy Birthday Mate ! Hope you had a good one

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Who is she?

Anyway i was reading lovefia's recap blog and she mentioned that she cant tell when Dawin and Alice fell in love. I wld blame this on the editing. The transitions were bad in many places.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
4-5 hours until I get home & watch this. My ugly ass forgot my birthday was today :risas3: Probably because I've been so caught up with LR :pancarta: now I'm out for most of the day, longer than I planned
Oh must be past midnight where you're at? Belated Happy Birthday and you can have my Nadech for the next few days. :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyway i was reading lovefia's recap blog and she mentioned that she cant tell when Dawin and Alice fell in love. I wld blame this on the editing. The transitions were bad in many places.
I thought the attraction started since episode 2 ( Dawin's part) when he saw Alice in the wedding grown walking in. It wasn't love at first sight that we seen in silly lakorns ( you know, nang'ek slipped and pra'ek caught her and their eyes met). Then through out the episodes, we were shown various few scenes of their eyes meeting, staring and smiling, and their embraces. By episode 5, you knew there's love and maybe more on Dawin's side but Alice had some feeling for him too.