[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
You can watch it here:https://www.taijula.com/taijula/961.html

Just note that the chinese version each episode is broken into 3 parts.
I tried your link but...
I think the chinese version in this link is the same as the thai version, they just added chinese sub into it. (I'm not sure, cuz just tried a few eps)

There is another chinese version that is the thai version dubbed into chinese. Idk if this version is better?

Rita

Nadech <3
I tried your link but...
I think the chinese version in this link is the same as the thai version, they just added chinese sub into it. (I'm not sure, cuz just tried a few eps)

There is another chinese version that is the thai version dubbed into chinese. Idk if this version is better?
Really? Darn lol. someone share the legit chines version please so i can find some hidden clips the thai version didnt have

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Because he is - duh! :rolleyes: just wait till I finally go to Thailand, you'll see me on not just Thai news but also BBC news, with Nadech :p
OMG - seriously - if you get a picture with him then I :worship2::worship2:

( I’ll be the noble “something” it’s on the tip of my tongue but I cannot remember it. Someone here had previously made reference to it a while back when we discussed that Dawin will make that sacrifice to give up love. )

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Because he is - duh! :rolleyes: just wait till I finally go to Thailand, you'll see me on not just Thai news but also BBC news, with Nadech :p
Oh i thought you were Thai. Seem this 4rum has lots of NY's non-Thai fans :)

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Goodness Anne sounds so obsessed with Peter.. lmaooo now she’s gloating about him on her IG so everyone knows she’s obsessed with him and why she gave him a role lmaooooo hahahah anyways just wanted to “vent” a bit lmao :p

https://instagram.com/p/Bjo09GbhkBZ/

~
Still have to catch up with today’s episode. Sounds like everyone’s enjoying it including Mark himself lmaoo he’s been watching nearly every episode lmaooo :p just check his IG story lmaooo

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
omg when i went to thailand and when i got off the plane at Suvarnabhumi Airport, the first thing i saw was nadech face on this huge oppo cellphone billboard. it was beautiful
THAT OPPO BILLBOARD IS GOLD :love: :love: There was a pic on Twitter today with Nadech at the airport & in the distance you could see a bit of the OPPO billboard hehehe, my eyes were darting between real life Nadech & the Nadech on the billboard lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OMG - seriously - if you get a picture with him then I :worship2::worship2:

( I will make the noble “something” it’s on the tip of my tongue but I cannot remember it. Someone here had previously made reference to it a while back when we discussed that Dawin will make that sacrifice to give up love. )
Do you mean noble idiot?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Kate's face when she found out that Alan because 2nd in line to the throne has me scared for his life. Alan, it's time to pack your shizz & leg it to Tuvalu.

DAWIN WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR KNEES?!!? :crybaby2:I'm not in the appropriate emotional state for this fgs. And now Alice is on her knees; they're trying to kill me

Rita

Nadech <3
THAT OPPO BILLBOARD IS GOLD :love: :love: There was a pic on Twitter today with Nadech at the airport & in the distance you could see a bit of the OPPO billboard hehehe, my eyes were darting between real life Nadech & the Nadech on the billboard lol
lol it was like him personally greeting me when i got off the plane. i tried to go find him at central world when i went to thailand but i saw james jirayu instead. cutie but not the one i want

lavie93

NY 4ever
Goodness Anne sounds so obsessed with Peter.. lmaooo now she’s gloating about him on her IG so everyone knows she’s obsessed with him and why she gave him a role lmaooooo hahahah anyways just wanted to “vent” a bit lmao :p

https://instagram.com/p/Bjo09GbhkBZ/

~
Still have to catch up with today’s episode. Sounds like everyone’s enjoying it including Mark himself lmaoo he’s been watching nearly every episode lmaooo :p just check his IG story lmaooo
Even though he plays as bad guy in LR, i really like his voice:risas3::risas3:. And i like his acting too since his Ab ruk Online with Anne.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Even though he plays as bad guy in LR, i really like his voice:risas3::risas3:. And i like his acting too since his Ab ruk Online with Anne.
A lot of people seem to like him lol I just don’t care 55555 but you know I understand he’s trying to make a come back and Anne still thought of him in the industry so it’s good :p