[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Dawin telling Alice he is curious how does Hades know that he is protecting her ( Alice).

(What the hell is this kneeing thing? What??!! I didn't see this coming. ). He's apologizing for putting Alice in this situation. She apologized too and said she promised that she will bring his mom back .

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
King and Kate discussing Alan. King said he's sure that Alan is capable to rule when the time comes.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Dawin feels so sorry with this situation, that Alice is implied. He knows this mission is a life in exchange for another one, these 2 lives belong to his 2 most important women in his life. Alice promised him that she will save his mother no matter what. This moment is beautiful because Dawin put down firstly his knee in front of Alice but then, Alice who is a princess didn't care about her status, she was just a woman with her lover and she put herself at the same level as him. Love has broken the barrier of social status!

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
king and andre trying to communicate their love but difficult - lol. king asked him how he is doing and Andre is questioning back how do you want me to be?

Oh I sense a not so happy ending.... oh the tears.

I am getting goosebumps from this scenes... so sad :crybaby2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Dawin ( taking to Alice) said he thought about it and said it's too risky. Alice said she knows. Dawin asked if she thought about changing her mind. Alice said she's a woman of her words and not scare. She reassure him that she said she's going to save his mom and she's going to do it.