[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The finnn scenes in this lakorn for the moment is how Dawin and Alice express their desire towards each other through their eyes, their body language and from what we saw, the result is GREAT. Their different status don't allow them to be close so both try to express their love in an other way. But I'm not worried for the rest of the episodes with all the spoilers we saw. I expect a lot from the Dancing scene! Nadech/Yaya or Dawin/Alice seem to enjoy this kiss a lot :nut:. I believe that all these touchy moments between them will gradually increase their sexual desire and it will finally explode during that dancing scene :p.

Btw, I really like this sexual tension between Dawin & Alice, they are very touchy and tender without having any kiss. Can you imagine when they will dare to kiss each other, how they will eat each other, OMG!!!! haha

You should notice this little move from Nadech's lips :love:

I love the way they touch themself and how Yaya keeps caressing Nadech's hand...OH MY HEART :icon12:, this is so EROTIC!

Can you feel this passion love between them? The way Nadech's noise and Yaya's face were caressing each other with so much sensuality was really GREAT!

My favourite scene is the medal scene, I love too the stars scene but the medal scene was perfect from the beginning until the end. Their dialogues had deeply meanings, the way they express their love with their eyes and body language were perfect!

"Everything that Win give to me, I love it all"
cr.Ch3Thailand

jillvalentine

sarNie Egg
I think the reason most of you felt that they are rushing too much is because you guys read the story/script.. you are expecting all scenes to appear.. for me i totally have no idea what this show is about so i don't really expect anything I just take it as it is.. the editing needs work but it's passable for someone who does not know how the story will go.. when I watch it with english subs it's not that bad..
They should be the editor and the producer instead:pancarta:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Look what I found... so, again Anne's bf is saying that if you want the dvd you have to go ask the channel. So, you know what to do! Go ask somrakn, ch3thailand, dew_ka
I don't want to gas everybody up but he did add this, the fan is asking for a dvd with UNCUT scenes and Anne's bf also said that it's not going to go against their contract with their Chinese deal. So, if the channel approves, they will add more. I feel that the fact that he already knows this information says something.... he has mentioned this weeks ago so he's not playing around ahahha go beg the channel. This is huge because it's not just getting the dvd it's the UNCUT version... all the fin stuff he cut out ahhahahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Look what I found... so, again Anne's bf is saying that if you want the dvd you have to go ask the channel. So, you know what to do! Go ask somrakn, ch3thailand, dew_ka
I don't want to gas everybody up but he did add this, the fan is asking for a dvd with UNCUT scenes and Anne's bf also said that it's not going to go against their contract with their Chinese deal. So, if the channel approves, they will add more. I feel that the fact that he already knows this information says something.... he has mentioned this weeks ago so he's not playing around ahahha go beg the channel. This is huge because it's not just getting the dvd it's the UNCUT version... all the fin stuff he cut out ahhahahaha

Like this one? hahaha :BangHead:

lavie93

NY 4ever

Thank you for this information. Guys go spam CH3 channel for gods sake :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
IT WAS IN THE CHINESE VERSION?!!! NO wonder they are happier than us!!! LOL
I don't know if it was in yesterday's episode in Tencent, a chinese fan need to confirm us. I just saw it in twitter and people wonder how possible an important sweet scene like this has been cut out. It could be a scene in their promo like us. We saw many spoilers, these spoilers were in the MVs, in the promo clips, in the teaser but not in the episode hahaha.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
What I don't understand is he's telling fans to go as ask the channel... why can't he do it? Hahahha he or Anne can't pick up the phone and say, hey there's a huge demand for this... oh we sold out our shirts and photobook... maybe the dvd could be succeessful?? wtffffff

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
What I don't understand is he's telling fans to go as ask the channel... why can't he do it? Hahahha he or Anne can't pick up the phone and say, hey there's a huge demand for this... oh we sold out our shirts and photobook... maybe the dvd could be succeessful?? wtffffff
Yes, please produce that DVD and I will put request on ethaicd. For the uncut version, I buy no matter how much it will cost me

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
IT WAS IN THE CHINESE VERSION?!!! NO wonder they are happier than us!!! LOL
No wonder ratings is good in china. They got all the good stuff!
I don't understand....Did they have "Likit Ruk uncut version" in China? :confused12:

So sad :sad6:

I will not complain too much because the NY scenes in episode 7 were so good that we could forget the editing and we have already said many times what we thought about it but I really try to understand why they cut out those sweet scenes, I don't find any reason.... These scenes are important because they give you the feel in the developement of Dawin & Alice's relationship. It's ok to give time to the secondary characters but if you have to choose between the leads or the secondary, the choice should be easy to take haha.

We are still looking for these scenes.... I don't know if we have to laugh or cry loool. If they want to cut out scenes it's ok but please, don't be stupid to spazz us with all these spoilers if we can't see them on screen haha

Nadech's acting was GREAT here, Alice hugs him and he was at the same time surprise and happy with Alice's hug

But look at how they edited this scene yesterday.....when the MV scene is better than the official episode :BangHead:

Also, someone have to told me if you saw this scene yesterday? :confused12:. I don't remember we saw Dawin put his hands on Alice's hip...

The scarf scene

Last edited:

Rainika

sarNie Egg
I think the scarf scene will come later there is also another mountain scene coming up later according to the story