[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So car conversation is Alice flashback of her wondering why where's she is from was not disclosed.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
It does not !! Anyways I respect everyone's opinion !! If people don't like they should not watch this show !! As an international viewer I am enjoying every bit of this show! ! I am following this forum last couple of weeks , people are so negative here !!
Why are you asking people to NOT watch this show? (FYI I was following this thread since page 3.... YEARS ago). I LOVE this show. I just expressing my opinion about how the editors enjoy to make the viewer feel frustation. :fighting3:

-end-

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
I think only 4-6 people on here have read the script/story lol, so most of us are clueless.
Yes, obviously there's only few who read the story as most cannot understand the language.. but those that do, they are also the ones who complain like they cut off this scene, this scene could have been better if they included this, that etc.. I'm not sure if The Crowned Princess was a novel turn drama, but for every book adaptation, there's barely any director who follows it word by word.. they always change things here and there to shorten each scenes.. i've read that this show will only have 12 episodes. That's probably the main reason they had to cut so much scenes.. i guess we just have to take it as it is no matter how much we would like it not to end :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yes, obviously there's only few who read the story as most cannot understand the language.. but those that do, they are also the ones who complain like they cut off this scene, this scene could have been better if they included this, that etc.. I'm not sure if The Crowned Princess was a novel turn drama, but for every book adaptation, there's barely any director who follows it word by word.. they always change things here and there to shorten each scenes.. i've read that this show will only have 12 episodes. That's probably the main reason they had to cut so much scenes.. i guess we just have to take it as it is no matter how much we would like it not to end :)
As long as they give me a DVD with all the scenes that were cut out, I will be chill :thumbup:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
if i could compare likit ruk with leh lub salub rang, i think leh lub salub rang still have better story because we could never predicted what would happen next, and likit ruk has common story thats why its feels so so, the best lakorn with nadech yaya was still duangjai akkanee and game rai game ruk