[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

varda

sarNie Hatchling
What is happening?

They were such in a gloomy mood and suddenly smile at each other?? I swear I was just close my eyes for 1/10000 second.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
:sad6:OK. It confirmed. I really hate whoever responsible for the editing of the episode. It IS soooo sloppy. Didn’t they re-watch the result before they put this episode on air? I’m so sad. This lakorn has sooooo much potential, yet the editors ruin it every.single.week. :sad6:

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
I think the reason most of you felt that they are rushing too much is because you guys read the story/script.. you are expecting all scenes to appear.. for me i totally have no idea what this show is about so i don't really expect anything I just take it as it is.. the editing needs work but it's passable for someone who does not know how the story will go.. when I watch it with english subs it's not that bad..

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the reason most of you felt that they are rushing too much is because you guys read the story/script.. you are expecting all scenes to appear.. for me i totally have no idea what this show is about so i don't really expect anything I just take it as it is.. the editing needs work but it's passable for someone who does not know how the story will go..
I agree and that's my only reason for my disappointment in the editing. I thought it's okay if I came into this lakorn with no prior knowledge of the story.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think the reason most of you felt that they are rushing too much is because you guys read the story/script.. you are expecting all scenes to appear.. for me i totally have no idea what this show is about so i don't really expect anything I just take it as it is.. the editing needs work but it's passable for someone who does not know how the story will go..
I think only 4-6 people on here have read the script/story lol, so most of us are clueless.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
I think the reason most of you felt that they are rushing too much is because you guys read the story/script.. you are expecting all scenes to appear.. for me i totally have no idea what this show is about so i don't really expect anything I just take it as it is.. the editing needs work but it's passable for someone who does not know how the story will go.. when I watch it with english subs it's not that bad..
I didn’t read the summary/story for this episode so that I don’t have any expectation for today and tomorrow episodes. As a clueless viewer, I can’t process the sudden change mood in less than 1 second without any reason. *cry cry cry

(Or maybe I should read the summary so that I can understand what is the editor want to tell?) Oh well, I guess I need to just be patience with this. :)

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Because the editing sucks lol, whether it be the music or the transitioning between scenes. It is throwing a lot of people off, especially in Thailand
It does not !! Anyways I respect everyone's opinion !! If people don't like they should not watch this show !! As an international viewer I am enjoying every bit of this show! ! I am following this forum last couple of weeks , people are so negative here !!