[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
View attachment 16028 View attachment 16029
Nadech being hella illegal these days :icon12:

@sasuke06 i don’t appreciate u killing me with all that suspension when we have 3 more days left before ep7.
Y r u doing this to us, thought we were friends o_O
555, this is exactly my intention! Now you have no reason to not watch this episode Live or as soon as possible on youtube haha. Let's listen to Nadech by killing the time before episode 7 on monday hehe.

NADECH - Distance (Likit Rak)
cr.BYFamily

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

NADECH - Love is love (LLSR)
cr.BYFamily

cr.rightful owners

Btw, look what I found! Dawin has a fan :p. Takeshi Onitzula supports his little brother Ryu who is now a colonel by liking a random post from a NY fan.

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Is this tweet talking about Nadech's Chinese fan club?
https://twitter.com/prathanalive/status/1002770879959273472?s=20
From what I heard or understand it’s that his star-profile page on the Chinese site is trending/ hot topic. Lots of people r interested in nadech and want to support him since they r attracted to him. (More or less)

@sasuke06 stop being cute n start spilling the spoilers for us since u started this super suspension session that will only end after 3 days. I’m dying here

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Is this tweet talking about Nadech's Chinese fan club?
https://twitter.com/prathanalive/status/1002770879959273472?s=20
From what I heard or understand it’s that his star-profile page on the Chinese site is trending/ hot topic. Lots of people r interested in nadech and want to support him since they r attracted to him. (More or less)

He/she said that #nadech trended in Weibo on June the 1st so it shows how much #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess is very popular in China now. It seems like the chinese girls are in love with his handsomness right now thanks to Dawin.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya has also an event today. I wonder how many bodies have NYFC, they rock!

Love Yaya, Love Yoyo (she's the brand ambassador of "Yoyo")
cr.BYFamily

cr.nyclub_pantip

cr.aio2o

cr.chommy_15

cr.thanyajubujubu

cr.bajang_family

cr.minozmino

cr.by_family

I love this photoshoot session of Yaya for Maybelline New York. She's stunning :love:

Maybelline Matte Superstay Ink
cr.Maybellinethailand

cr.alruthgallery

Nadech & Yaya today :)

cr.welove_n_y

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Can anyone here tell me what is this interview about? I think i heard nadech talks about yaya, but i don't quite understand '-'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjcWnp7Fdac/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14es9asup4u5j
They ask him if he misses Yaya , and if they see each others these days, and Nadech answers he misses her, and they don't see each others cuz there's no commun work between them, but he also says that he do see her privately.
Im not sure that's 100% correct cuz i'm not a Thai speaker. :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can anyone here tell me what is this interview about? I think i heard nadech talks about yaya, but i don't quite understand '-'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjcWnp7Fdac/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14es9asup4u5j
When asked if he misses her he said "well...sometimes". I think the reporter then asked what he does when he misses her (I couldn't hear the question clearly) & Na said they usually/normally talk to each other (like texting etc) & that they haven't met yet (probably talking about filming, events etc). The reporter then asked if they haven't met in a while (?) & Nadech said they have met but not in the context of work, where people can say that they've seen them meet. Reporter then asked if they meet often & he said yes, they meet often.

Another reporter then asked whether they will travel to China for LR if they have the chance. Na said it's up to the elders & the channel. He said he would be happy to go if they have the chance because he hasn't been to China before & there is a lot of fc there.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not fluent in Thai)

Last edited:

QueenDey

sarNie Egg
They ask him if he misses Yaya , and if they see each others these days, and Nadech answers he misses her, and they don't see each others cuz there's no commun work between them, but he also says that he do see her privately.
Im not sure that's 100% correct cuz i'm not a Thai speaker. :)
When asked if he misses her he said "well...sometimes". I think the reporter then asked what he does when he misses her (I couldn't hear the question clearly) & Na said they usually/normally talk to each other (like texting etc) & that they haven't met yet (probably talking about filming, events etc). The reporter then asked if they haven't met in a while (?) & Nadech said they have met but not in the context of work, where people can say that they've seen them meet. Reporter then asked if they meet often & he said yes, they meet often.

Another reporter then asked if they will travel to China for LR if they have the chance. Na said it's up to the elders & the channel. He said he would be happy to go if they have the chance because he hasn't been to China before & there is a lot of fc there.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not fluent in Thai)

Thank you so much for translating it for me :))

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
My LR premium magazine has arrived :love::love::cheer: literally as you turn the first page it's the picture of NY kissing :risas3::love:
:BangHead: I am so missing out and wish that I ordered this book. :BangHead: I read that Anne said no more photobook production, but I clicked on the notification button just in case :angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
:BangHead: I am so missing out and wish that I ordered this book. :BangHead: I read that Anne said no more photobook production, but I clicked on the notification button just in case :angel10:
My photobook was only just shipped yesterday so I have to wait a while to receive it. But if the premium magazine has a picture of one of Dalice's (Dawin + Alice) kiss, can you imagine what other pics are in the photobook?! :love: :aaaaa:
I hope Anne changes her mind about not producing more photobooks & you'll be able to get your hands on one :angel10: