[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

varda

sarNie Hatchling
If BPS can get an uncut re-run with those high ratings, then LR should get at least an un-cut DVD box set with all those digital (online) viewers and tencent deals. Please... please. I’m going to activate my dormant IG for flooding comment asking for that DVD uncut. :celebrate16:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
It could be possible, her mother will bring the dramas with Dawin's family past. This scene intrigues me a lot. Dawin cries in many scenes and he seems to be alone so Alice already left him and is in Hrysos? Also maybe his boss has discovered that Dawin has crossed the barrier between Duty and love with Alice and he reminds him how to behave, what is his duty. In the previous episodes, he already said to Dawin many times that he doesn't behave like usual. Dawin will face at many obstacles and I believe, Alice will not know the truth about Dawin's father, how Dawin must be under pressure to keep his distance with her.
If I’m not mistaken, the shirt + jacket that Dawin use in while he’s crying inside his car is the same with the costume that he used in another scene in the church. And the costume that Alice’s wear is the same with the scene where she shed her tears in the car while her hand has no wedding ring. I bet it’s their ‘separation’ scene at the church then Dawin go to the beach and cry inside his car. Someone correct me please if my brain messed up. *LOL

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
If BPS can get an uncut re-run with those high ratings, then LR should get at least an un-cut DVD box set with all those digital (online) viewers and tencent deals. Please... please. I’m going to activate my dormant IG for flooding comment asking for that DVD uncut. :celebrate16:
BPSW is a mega hit it SHOULD be made to a dvd. Taew and james lakorn has low ratings and it's getting a dvd plus an extra episode ahahhaha Are NY ch3's favorite LOL They needed to get 2k reservations in order to have the dvd get made and they're only at 700 after a week of being open for reservations. The ch3 elders reduce their requirement to 1500 now to help them reach their goal. The producer of TV Scene is pushing for it and she doesn't care if they lose revenue... Let's go Anne!! She gotta have passion like Khun Pin ahahhahaa Anne's bf said that it's on the channel to make the call to produce the dvd, personally I think it's the producer as seen by khun Pin ahahah But if Anne's bf says it's the channel, it won't hurt to tag ch3 too like, Somrakn. I don't even know why I want the dvd when I don't even watch dvd's anymore... but I know they have extras like postcard photos and such... and yeah if it's not a different version.... The verison that is on air is the Chinese cut. I want the dvd to be the Thai cut ahahhaa

varda

sarNie Hatchling
How good is Kluen Cheewit??
OOT: I personally love KC. Everytime I want to have reason to cry my eyes out or feel some angst, I’ll replay KC. Hahaha. Oh the emotion! As a viewer, I feel like the producer give enough time for us to feel the feeling of the pra-nang.

Ending is very rush, but it’s usual for Thai lakorn, right?

BTW I just did re-run on LR Eps 6 with subs while try to forgot that I already watched it and set my expectation to zero.... and well it works better. From now on I guess I’ll shy away from reading the spoilers of each episode (except for the final episode, I need to make sure this story has a happy ending hahahaha). If the spoilers in trueID is sweeter than what we have on screen, then I’ll read those after LR finish on air. :nut:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
BPSW is a mega hit it SHOULD be made to a dvd. Taew and james lakorn has low ratings and it's getting a dvd plus an extra episode ahahhaha Are NY ch3's favorite LOL They needed to get 2k reservations in order to have the dvd get made and they're only at 700 after a week of being open for reservations. The ch3 elders reduce their requirement to 1500 now to help them reach their goal. The producer of TV Scene is pushing for it and she doesn't care if they lose revenue... Let's go Anne!! She gotta have passion like Khun Pin ahahhahaa Anne's bf said that it's on the channel to make the call to produce the dvd, personally I think it's the producer as seen by khun Pin ahahah But if Anne's bf says it's the channel, it won't hurt to tag ch3 too like, Somrakn. I don't even know why I want the dvd when I don't even watch dvd's anymore... but I know they have extras like postcard photos and such... and yeah if it's not a different version.... The verison that is on air is the Chinese cut. I want the dvd to be the Thai cut ahahhaa
Oh yeah! So agree with the Thai cut. The reason I watch lakorn is because of the Thai cut. It’s lakorn, anyway. Not c-drama. They still should have difference and their own style. :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So only 700 reserve for LR? Where do I go to reserve and roughly how much does DVD costs? Lol.. are we talking 3 digit US dollars?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So only 700 reserve for LR? Where do I go to reserve and roughly how much does DVD costs? Lol.. are we talking 3 digit US dollars?
No those are Ndfd reservations. They are trying to get enough reservations to get the dvd production going. The producer of that lakorn is pushing for the dvd to get made but they have to hit 2k reservations but are only at 700 so they reduced it to 1500 to make it easier to get made.

FOR US, it's still not an option because Anne or the channel has to agree to make it first. That's why fans are getting loud on ig so they can convince Anne and her team to consider making the dvd. So after getting them to say yes to a dvd, enough fans have to reserve it too in order for it to actually get made. It's usually like 2k-2500k that they require to gauge interest before they produce it. So we're not there yet ahahhahahaha just keep bugging them on ig ahhahahaha that's why I'm like I don't know about the uncut or subtitles coz they're not even at the point of doing the dvd. It should be around this time that they will do what the producer of tv scene is doing which is opening up these reservations to gauge if there's enough interest to produce... I say it's on ANNE. So bug her. Thongentertainment AND her bf coz he's really responsive. DVDS usually will cost around $30 - 40. But they will not ship abroad.. so third party like ethaicd will sell it but it'll be like $70 through them.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@Alichgo I'm finally on my laptop, some of my favourite pics & videos posted on twitter using the hashtag:

Let's start with the 20th December 2017 (yes I remember the exact date lol, it was that significant). NY were in such a romantic mood & it seemed like everyone could feel it (even I could feel it through my phone screen while watching the fancams), which is probably why they started trending on Twitter on that day lol - arguably one of the best ch3 signing events to date. Anyway, back to the topic of #YayafeelswarmfulwhenBarryisthere:
upload_2018-6-1_20-20-25.png
upload_2018-6-1_20-28-59.png
Yaya wasn't the only one feeling warmful:risas3:
upload_2018-6-1_20-29-41.png
Cr miiznum_ny

This video :love:: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxsdqwB_XV/?hl=en&taken-by=choco.is.happy

Gonna put the rest as spoilers
upload_2018-6-1_20-52-41.png
upload_2018-6-1_20-53-17.png
upload_2018-6-1_20-54-6.png

The iconic "I didn't knit it for her but I actually did & we share it" scarf
upload_2018-6-1_20-55-4.png

upload_2018-6-1_21-0-42.png

Aaaand I've reached the limit of the number of photos I can add :')

Attachments

lavie93

NY 4ever
Just skim for their names to google translate and skip the rest... makes it go by faster. I don't read scenes of other people so I'm not spoiled at least half of the time ahahha

เจ้าหญิง= princess อลิซ = Alice

ผู้พัน= lieutenant ดวิน= Davin

I finally finished the script, seem the final chap isn't bad at all.
Even though the story line till ep 13 isn't as good as i expect, it's still worth the hype. Now just wait how they bring them to screen. :aaaaa:

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for posting na ka.

Can't wait to see NY performing at the Ch3 concert on June 9th.....

Haha....Anne is so funny!
She posted these pictures with a caption,
Opened with a picture of me bumping into a handsome man at the cemetery.....When seeing the last picture, I don't need to tell you how Likit Ruk will end?...;)

So looking forward to this....just like @Siti Hardianti mentioned this might be the ending scene....haha

Beautiful fanart.....

Glad to see Yaya picture's shown on US Lois Vuitton.....

cr:rightful owners

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
so basically there are three kissing scene waiting for us
1. when they are dancing together, it could be only dawin imagination since we also see alice dancing with william or they could be kissing secretly after the dance
View attachment 15913

2. when they are on the beach where they meet for the first time, that could be their first kiss since alice must be back to her country and we could see that alice eyes get teary
View attachment 15914

3. when they are on switzerland, that could be the last scene of the crown princess
View attachment 15915
View attachment 15916
so in the end alice become the queen and dawin decided that he would be staying with her
Can't wait to see these.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 7

According to the pics, I think now we know who is the real future hansband of Mutmee, I want to know how will be Alice's reaction by knowing this hehe. And Dawin will laugh at her like, it was cool when you was jealous haha

Also, I believe Dawin's mother apparition in LR will be a big turnover. Since the beginnings, all the problems and dramas come from Hrysos and Alice's side but now, it will come from Dawin's side too and we should know more about his father, what happen to him and what is the link between Dawin's father with Hrysos.

The pic when we saw Alice who is greeting her in thai style, it means that they don't reveal her true identity....So can we hope that Dawin's mother will force Dawin & Alice to be more sweet in order to make her believe that they are real husband and wife until she discovers the reality? Like sleeping in the same room, hug each other, etc....everything that any husband / wife should do :naughty2: (I must be too optimistic :risas3:).

I think I will go to read the spoilers finally lol.

cr.lakornthaiofficial
I think I "read" through episode 7 and OMG, how is Mr. Anne going to edit and chop all of the above into 1 episode and other scenes of other royalties too. Mr. Anne will ensure that we'll get a time span of 30 seconds to 1 minute of Dawin and Alice's sweet moments. :risas3: I am excited for some firting and then two sweet dialogues between Dawin and Alice :love:.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If I’m not mistaken, the shirt + jacket that Dawin use in while he’s crying inside his car is the same with the costume that he used in another scene in the church. And the costume that Alice’s wear is the same with the scene where she shed her tears in the car while her hand has no wedding ring. I bet it’s their ‘separation’ scene at the church then Dawin go to the beach and cry inside his car. Someone correct me please if my brain messed up. *LOL
It seems like you are right for Dawin, he wears the same clothes but as for Alice, she doesn't have the same hairstyle but who knows, maybe she goes to any hairdresser before leaving lol. Btw, this scene is so freaking sad, it broke my heart by reading the spoilers:crybaby2:

The #ญ่าอุ่นใจถ้ามีแบรี่ hashtag on twitter is making me smile like crazy :') all these old photos & videos :crybaby2::icon12:
I SWEAR, this hashtag #ญ่าอุ่นใจถ้ามีแบรี่ in twitter is my favourite one now. The NY fans are reminding us all NY's sweet and private moments. A good way to learn about NY's history.

#ญ่าอุ่นใจถ้ามีแบรี่ (#Yayafeelswarmfulifbarryishere), this hashtag can be used for this moment. You have to trust in your partner to let him carry and throw you like this :love:

cr.urassayas

Damn NY INTER fans GO IN! The photobook is sold out at ethaicd too! https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=87794

Who got the photobook?? :love::love::love::love:
Indeed, completely SOLD OUT!!! From international or thai platform, this photobook is not anymore available. And thongentertainment has just confirmed that even if people would like to order this photobook, they will not make new ones and they said keep yours as a treasure hahaha. Those who have bought it via Ethai CD, you're one of those lucky fans.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjgWXSJBucE/?hl=fr&taken-by=thongentertainment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjgzrhMhSiG/?taken-by=annethong

cr.ch3thailand

I think I "read" through episode 7 and OMG, how is Mr. Anne going to edit and chop all of the above into 1 episode and other scenes of other royalties too. Mr. Anne will ensure that we'll get a time span of 30 seconds to 1 minute of Dawin and Alice's sweet moments. :risas3: I am excited for some firting and then two sweet dialogues between Dawin and Alice :love:.

I've found this youtube version you shared to us too, it is one of the best because how this guy told the story with his double voice (male/female) and his intonations are entertaining and funny loool. I listen to this version and not read the spoilers in trueID because I would like to briefly have a view on what will happen and still keep suspense by not knowing all the details. I agree with you, there are two scenes I'm looking forward too! To be honest, I was not expected these kind of dialogues between Dawin & Alice, I am pleasantly surprise! At the Mutmee's wedding, who would have thought that Dawin with be ....... with Alice and how Alice ......... was cute. For the 2nd scene with Dawin's mother, what Dawin.......and how he........in front of his mother and Alice was so :icon12:. Also, I was not expected from Alice to ..........to Dawin whereas she's a princess.

Those who read the spoilers must know what I mean, for the others, I wish I have succeed to make you feel excited for the next episodes 555 :risas3:

"Those who you hated, you'll love them. Those who you loved, you'll hate them or have emphaty for them".

cr.as tagged

Last edited: