[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
The spoilers are in thai indeed. Remakes or not, new lakorns or not, every scripts for any lakorn are released in trueID many weeks before it'll air but as for LR, trueID has released the chapters very lately. Tthere are 25chapters! Usually, 2 chapters = 1episode. But with 25chapters, they are able to edit between 12 - 16 episodes but according to Tencent, LR have 12episodes. Since I don't read the scipts + spoilers, I don't know in what chapters we are for episode 7.

http://dara.trueid.net/novel/243427/1/243424

There are actually almost 7,8 Million views for LR, definitely not a boring storyline at all for the readers according to the views, this is a fact hehe.

Omg i cant read Thai. I can 50-50 understand Thai by listening but not by reading. Can anyone translate these “spoilers” plssssss:crybaby2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
How good is Kluen Cheewit??
I felt that it was really good the first time I watched it but after the third time re-watching it, I noticed some stuff I didn't like lol & I found it pretty meh. If you haven't watched it, I would recommend you do since it would be your first time

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
No i mean they lied that she died due to child birth but it's not the truth.

I loved KC. But some parts where yaya acted were abit forced.
Ohhhhh I see, so maybe she died another way & it's linked to Dawin's past/ his father?

But then surely King Henry knows? Would he still want Dawin & Alice to get close?

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhhhh I see, so maybe she died another way & it's linked to Dawin's past/ his father?

But then surely King Henry knows? Would he still want Dawin & Alice to get close?
Yeah but i still have a feeling it has something to do with their parents. Maybe King Henry didn't know? We shall see!

viola

sarNie Egg
Can someone give me the link of a good Thai-English translation website pls?? Except gg translate of course. :aloofandbored:
give this browser a try, you can choose Vietnamese or English version, it definitely works for me :)) it translates direct Thai to Eng, no need to copy paste and it's accurate 80 90%. I'm in chapter 17 now, it's ep 7 :))
https://coccoc.com/en
chapter 17 http://dara.trueid.net/novel/243427/2/245967
they really cut alot of scene, oh sorry, I mean Ann's bf :facepalm:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
give this browser a try, you can choose Vietnamese or English version, it definitely works for me :)) it translates direct Thai to Eng, no need to copy paste and it's accurate 80 90%. I'm in chapter 17 now, it's ep 7 :))
Is there a speaker button ? I just want to listen to it in "Thai" cause that's more accurate. I don't want to download this browser if I don't have to if it doesn't have the capability to do that. Thanks! ( Google Translate has a speaker button on the bottom next to the "pen" edit"

It's hard to keep all the scenes and dialogues and fit it in 12 episodes ( there, cutting him some slack), but some stuffs have to be cut and unfortunately it's some parts that most viewers want to see.

viola

sarNie Egg
Is there a speaker button ? I just want to listen to it in "Thai" cause that's more accurate. I don't want to download this browser if I don't have to if it doesn't have the capability to do that. Thanks! ( Google Translate has a speaker button on the bottom next to the "pen" edit"

It's hard to keep all the scenes and dialogues and fit it in 12 episodes ( there, cutting him some slack), but some stuffs have to be cut and unfortunately it's some parts that most viewers want to see.
maybe there is no speaker button, sorry for that. Last year I read KC by this browser and it's so accurate :))
I really dont understand why they have to cut it short, it maybe problem with Tencent, they just want to buy copyright with 12 eps lakorn ?! 1 ep = huge money so maybe that's why. Poor all of us, waiting for years and get 12 episode with bad editing, so piss off =.=

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
maybe there is no speaker button, sorry for that. Last year I read KC by this browser and it's so accurate :))
I really dont understand why they have to cut it short, it maybe problem with Tencent, they just want to buy copyright with 12 eps lakorn ?! 1 ep = huge money so maybe that's why. Poor all of us, waiting for years and get 12 episode with bad editing, so piss off =.=
You & me both lol. I'm having mixed emotions; I'm happy they've increased their fanbase in China (new Chinese fans are going crazy over the 'Urassaya's since 2011' shirt & old NY clips), HK, Taiwan & Macau but I'm angry that the editing has failed them in Thailand. It's like I'm smiling one second & then the next second I'm fuming :pancarta: LR has made me bipolar

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The caption is very beautiful and meaningful:

Don't worry oat_recondiver, this is actually what they used to do hehe

cr.nokbanpha (TLKT 2018-06-01)

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BjenUXln00i/?taken-by=kittybeephar

Check this hashtag if you want to smile: #ญ่าอุ่นใจถ้ามีแบรี่ (=#Ya feels warmful if Barry is here).

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Can u tell me in general that what is ep 7 about? I'm so curious, and i can't install this browser on my P.C :( I always tell to myself to wait till the Lakorn has been completely released, but i couldn't do that and end up here i'm dying cuz of waiting. :facepalm:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Episode 7

According to the pics, I think now we know who is the real future hansband of Mutmee, I want to know how will be Alice's reaction by knowing this hehe. And Dawin will laugh at her like, it was cool when you was jealous haha

Also, I believe Dawin's mother apparition in LR will be a big turnover. Since the beginnings, all the problems and dramas come from Hrysos and Alice's side but now, it will come from Dawin's side too and we should know more about his father, what happen to him and what is the link between Dawin's father with Hrysos.

The pic when we saw Alice who is greeting her in thai style, it means that they don't reveal her true identity....So can we hope that Dawin's mother will force Dawin & Alice to be more sweet in order to make her believe that they are real husband and wife until she discovers the reality? Like sleeping in the same room, hug each other, etc....everything that any husband / wife should do :naughty2: (I must be too optimistic :risas3:).

I think I will go to read the spoilers finally lol.

cr.lakornthaiofficial
Khun Ying Sawanee is here to fuck shit up! hahahahha she's gonna be the best and worst thing to happen to them and us ahhahahaaha Momma knows best. She's gonna be able to tell right away that they love each other ahhahaahhaah

It's so funny how Princess Alice wai her. Just as awkward like when she met the general's wife ahhahaha she just looks so rude ahhahahhahah

You should read the spoiler hahahaha you'll just get more. WE NEED MORE. I thought the parts that are coming up now were the best parts in the whole story... let's see how they edit it hahaha Just give me the dvd and we cool. I don't see why it's so hard to make the dvd, their photobook sold out! Their shirts sold out! Their dvd should sell out too hahahahaha just take my $$$$$$$$$

lavie93

NY 4ever
Khun Ying Sawanee is here to fuck shit up! hahahahha she's gonna be the best and worst thing to happen to them and us ahhahahaaha Momma knows best. She's gonna be able to tell right away that they love each other ahhahaahhaah

It's so funny how Princess Alice wai her. Just as awkward like when she met the general's wife ahhahaha she just looks so rude ahhahahhahah

You should read the spoiler hahahaha you'll just get more. WE NEED MORE. I thought the parts that are coming up now were the best parts in the whole story... let's see how they edit it hahaha Just give me the dvd and we cool. I don't see why it's so hard to make the dvd, their photobook sold out! Their shirts sold out! Their dvd should sell out too hahahahaha just take my $$$$$$$$$
If they can make the dvd with 14 eps full uncut i will definitely buy it, even without Engsub. :clap: