[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
After seeing all these BTS clips, i prefer watching them than the lakorn itself :fighting3:
They are just too sweet and playful!

Does Thailand Tv have reality shows? I've seen Margie and Pok's reality show on Youtube but i'm not sure if it's being broadcasted on tv.. i hope one day they'll have a show like that as well.

Kluen cheewit days is the best :clap:
This one also directed by P'Aew, anyone have the feelings that something is missing? I cant figure what exactly is missing but something maybe wrong with this storyline , P'Aew can pull out charater's psychological changing process well to convince the viewer that main leads are in which stage of their relationship: hate, love or hate-love or crush ect.... Sadly I cant see those feelings clearly in Alice -Dawin's relationship , I dont know what's going on with their loveline now, everything is just blur. The culprit is definitely our "amazing editor" :facepalm::fighting3: The rating keeps going down but it is something can predicted and it is deserved, Ann invested too much on this lakorn but she didn't hide a better editing team so she let her bf do it to save cost ?!
if i am Anne i will definitely DUMP her stupid bf :BangHead::BangHead:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Mmm, I don’t know how to begin...lol...

basically, I’m a HUGE Anne t fan...huge...love her, and feel there is no fault to her craft and whole existence, in general...

...which is why I worship her every move, including her career goals behind the cameras...

...cuz she just can’t do no wrong, right???

…ermmm...

...she is pretty much my goddess...!

...okay, I’m stalling!

...it’s just, I don’t want to say what I’m about to say!

...all right, here I go...

....GAWD!!! Ok!!

...so, the thing is...I’m bored with likit ruk!! Omg, what did I just say??? I hate myself!!! I love u, Anne!! I’m sorry!!!!!!!!

...it’s just that the costumes, scenery, “stunts”...and excessive collection of characters....it’s TOO MUCH...especially for such an already complicated love pursuit between the leads. I get that this is not exactly manee yard fah but we all know this is the spin off. Manee yard fah did not have all the foo-foo, yet it had SO MUCH charm.

...Not gonna lie, I was excited and scared at the same time of how LR was gonna roll out...but it kind of just left me in a blah position. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not terrible or intolerable or anything...far from that...and I will probably finish this...but if you’re going to be this elaborate with the external visuals, u better not neglect the pacing and flow of relationship-building.

...LR has it’s good parts and quality and all, but I’ve only just finished episode 2, and I’m not even all that anxious to go the next episode. It’s weird. Basically, with LR, my feeling is i’ll Get to it whenever I get to it...

......the same feeling happened with my last Anne produced lakorn toooooo...

...there’s just something missing...

...lord, I feel like such a betrayer!!! I’m sorry, anne!!!!!!! I luv u!!!! Oh gawd, oh gawd, that was hard...!!
Have the same feeling here, i'm a huge NY + Anne fans but Kluen Cheewit will definitely my best Thai drama of all time. Last year, it was so hype for me to wait everyweek, i just love that drama, i expected to get the same feeling for LR but it's still not coming yet, so sad. Maybe i was so disappointed about the editor’s team that cut down some scenes between N&Y, the way they (or just Anne's bf) cut it is unacceptable for me. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Maybe the point that make me think KC is still better LR so far is that (despite they both have P'Aew) Khun Da Hathairat doesn't have a bf like that one of Anne???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Episode 7

According to the pics, I think now we know who is the real future hansband of Mutmee, I want to know how will be Alice's reaction by knowing this hehe. And Dawin will laugh at her like, it was cool when you was jealous haha

Also, I believe Dawin's mother apparition in LR will be a big turnover. Since the beginnings, all the problems and dramas come from Hrysos and Alice's side but now, it will come from Dawin's side too and we should know more about his father, what happen to him and what is the link between Dawin's father with Hrysos.

The pic when we saw Alice who is greeting her in thai style, it means that they don't reveal her true identity....So can we hope that Dawin's mother will force Dawin & Alice to be more sweet in order to make her believe that they are real husband and wife until she discovers the reality? Like sleeping in the same room, hug each other, etc....everything that any husband / wife should do :naughty2: (I must be too optimistic :risas3:).

I think I will go to read the spoilers finally lol.

cr.lakornthaiofficial

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
What if Dawin misunderstands that his dad's death had something to do with the royal family and that is why he decided to give up on Alice? Frustrated jacket beach scene cos of that?
It could be possible, her mother will bring the dramas with Dawin's family past. This scene intrigues me a lot. Dawin cries in many scenes and he seems to be alone so Alice already left him and is in Hrysos? Also maybe his boss has discovered that Dawin has crossed the barrier between Duty and love with Alice and he reminds him how to behave, what is his duty. In the previous episodes, he already said to Dawin many times that he doesn't behave like usual. Dawin will face at many obstacles and I believe, Alice will not know the truth about Dawin's father, how Dawin must be under pressure to keep his distance with her.

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Or! Maybe Dawin's dad caused Alice's mom to die so Dawin feels gutted n guilty? Remember the scene where both A n D were on the ground and A was crying n hugging D? Alice must have found out the truth why Dawin kept his distance from her. Omg im getting so many scenarios in my head!

lavie93

NY 4ever
@sasuke06 Thank u for these pictures. Omg im so curious LOL. Can u send me the link to the spoilers? I mean i dont even know that there’s a spoiler for LR. Cuz it’s not a remake so we cant know about the story like the others remake thai drama. Is that right??:)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@sasuke06 Thank u for these pictures. Omg im so curious LOL. Can u send me the link to the spoilers? I mean i dont even know that there’s a spoiler for LR. Cuz it’s not a remake so we cant know about the story like the others remake thai drama. Is that right??:)
The spoilers are in Thai I believe

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Or! Maybe Dawin's dad caused Alice's mom to die so Dawin feels gutted n guilty? Remember the scene where both A n D were on the ground and A was crying n hugging D? Alice must have found out the truth why Dawin kept his distance from her. Omg im getting so many scenarios in my head!
I thought Alice's mum died during childbirth

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The spoilers are in thai indeed. Remakes or not, new lakorns or not, every scripts for any lakorn are released in trueID many weeks before it'll air but as for LR, trueID has released the chapters very lately. There are 25chapters for this lakorn! Usually, 2 chapters = 1episode. But with 25chapters, they are able to edit between 12 - 16 episodes but according to Tencent, LR has only 12episodes. Since I didn't read the scipt + spoilers, I don't know in what chapters we are for episode 7.

http://dara.trueid.net/novel/243427/1/243424

There are actually almost 7,8 Million views for LR, definitely not a boring storyline at all for the readers according to the views, this is a fact hehe.

Last edited: