[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Guys it might be off topic but I just realized that a lot of Thai actress married non celebrity espcially Chaebol ahahaha

Are there any thai celeb who married another thai celeb?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOL, that's what I am trying to do :pancarta::pancarta: Why do you think I am searching Youtube for the narratives and trying desperately to find something to read in english. willing| But my brain is telling me to STOP dont do it - just wait while my heart thinks differently. I am afraid to not find anything. :crybaby2:
You should learn how to read Thai. It will change your life ahhaaha I think it's pretty easy. I'm mostly self taught and I took it in college. If my classmates can learn it in like 3 weeks, the basic alphabaets, then you can definitely do it. And they don't understand the language so you already have a head start. Then you can go to these Thai novel sites and read more novels. Thai novels are better than the lakorns.

This one is my favorite. https://writer.dek-d.com/atama/story/view.php?id=279359

This one is good too https://writer.dek-d.com/whorme/story/view.php?id=839552

Both were written with NY as inspirations that's why I read them ahahhaah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys it might be off topic but I just realized that a lot of Thai actress married non celebrity espcially Chaebol ahahaha

Are there any thai celeb who married another thai celeb?
Ken T and his wife
Por and his wife ( She's actress but I think nang'rai)
Willy and his wife ( but don't she's an actress, but a model)
Aum and Nat

That's all I can think of at the moment.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, many married super rich guys like Aff whom u guys said is gonna divorce and also Chompoo. Some others married singers n models too.

Anyways i wonder if Dawin is gonna keep his distance from Alice on his own accord thinking it's not possible between them or someone is gonna talk to him and remind him of his status. From my many years of watching dramas, most probably its the latter. Maybe Will, Kate, the general or his mom!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You should learn how to read Thai. It will change your life ahhaaha I think it's pretty easy. I'm mostly self taught and I took it in college. If my classmates can learn it in like 3 weeks, the basic alphabaets, then you can definitely do it. And they don't understand the language so you already have a head start. Then you can go to these Thai novel sites and read more novels. Thai novels are better than the lakorns.

This one is my favorite. https://writer.dek-d.com/atama/story/view.php?id=279359

This one is good too https://writer.dek-d.com/whorme/story/view.php?id=839552

Both were written with NY as inspirations that's why I read them ahahhaah
Thanks for the links - google translate will be handy to read/ listen these novels.
Isn’t it like a million alphabets and vowels -lol. Maybe I’ll buy those software that will teach me.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the links - google translate will be handy to read/ listen these novels.
Isn’t it like a million alphabets and vowels -lol. Maybe I’ll buy those software that will teach me.
You better rosetta stone ahahhahaa there are a little more alphabaets and vowels but once you get it down it's easy. Some of the alphabets aren't really used too so you don't have to worry about them. Plus you're probably just gonna learn how to read... if you had to write it, that's a different story ahahaha Those links are my favorite novels that I read online but I have Rising Sun NY part and the third part of Rising Sun on pdf. The Rising Sun novel is like 100x better than the lakorn basically because they have more sex scens ahhahaha but they completely changed their storyline for the lakorn too that's why it sucked half way through. I have DJA, GRGR, and Rising Sun, all were better as novels than the lakorns. Gives you more motivation to learn how to read coz when you find out the lakorn leaves out so much you go reclaim those scenes ahhahaha Like I said when I was reading the summary, I almost couldn't stop because it has a lot more details or stuff that they just cut out.

viola

sarNie Egg
I remember that last year when Kluen Cheewit was on air, the fans had some spoilers and they translated them into english and posted on this forum. If this year, there is someone do the same things, it could be really nice :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I just cant wait till next monday to see them. :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Kluen cheewit days is the best :clap:
This one also directed by P'Aew, anyone have the feelings that something is missing? I cant figure what exactly is missing but something maybe wrong with this storyline , P'Aew can pull out charater's psychological changing process well to convince the viewer that main leads are in which stage of their relationship: hate, love or hate-love or crush ect.... Sadly I cant see those feelings clearly in Alice -Dawin's relationship , I dont know what's going on with their loveline now, everything is just blur. The culprit is definitely our "amazing editor" :facepalm::fighting3: The rating keeps going down but it is something can predicted and it is deserved, Ann invested too much on this lakorn but she didn't hide a better editing team so she let her bf do it to save cost ?!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If they don't get whoever edited episode 5 to edit the last 6 episodes, I'm going to be so angry :BangHead: they should have had Thailand in mind first instead of pinning their hopes on China - I wonder if it was Anne's decision or Ch3's decision, cuz ch3 did get loads of money from Tencent.

Anyway, 3 more days :cheer:I also wonder if someone higher up will force Nadech to have a weibo account after LR ends lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mmm, I don’t know how to begin...lol...

basically, I’m a HUGE Anne t fan...huge...love her, and feel there is no fault to her craft and whole existence, in general...

...which is why I worship her every move, including her career goals behind the cameras...

...cuz she just can’t do no wrong, right???

…ermmm...

...she is pretty much my goddess...!

...okay, I’m stalling!

...it’s just, I don’t want to say what I’m about to say!

...all right, here I go...

....GAWD!!! Ok!!

...so, the thing is...I’m bored with likit ruk!! Omg, what did I just say??? I hate myself!!! I love u, Anne!! I’m sorry!!!!!!!!

...it’s just that the costumes, scenery, “stunts”...and excessive collection of characters....it’s TOO MUCH...especially for such an already complicated love pursuit between the leads. I get that this is not exactly manee yard fah but we all know this is the spin off. Manee yard fah did not have all the foo-foo, yet it had SO MUCH charm.

...Not gonna lie, I was excited and scared at the same time of how LR was gonna roll out...but it kind of just left me in a blah position. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not terrible or intolerable or anything...far from that...and I will probably finish this...but if you’re going to be this elaborate with the external visuals, u better not neglect the pacing and flow of relationship-building.

...LR has it’s good parts and quality and all, but I’ve only just finished episode 2, and I’m not even all that anxious to go the next episode. It’s weird. Basically, with LR, my feeling is i’ll Get to it whenever I get to it...

......the same feeling happened with my last Anne produced lakorn toooooo...

...there’s just something missing...

...lord, I feel like such a betrayer!!! I’m sorry, anne!!!!!!! I luv u!!!! Oh gawd, oh gawd, that was hard...!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Mmm, I don’t know how to begin...lol...

basically, I’m a HUGE Anne t fan...huge...love her, and feel there is no fault to her craft and whole existence, in general...

...which is why I worship her every move, including her career goals behind the cameras...

...cuz she just can’t do no wrong, right???

…ermmm...

...she is pretty much my goddess...!

...okay, I’m stalling!

...it’s just, I don’t want to say what I’m about to say!

...all right, here I go...

....GAWD!!! Ok!!

...so, the thing is...I’m bored with likit ruk!! Omg, what did I just say??? I hate myself!!! I love u, Anne!! I’m sorry!!!!!!!!

...it’s just that the costumes, scenery, “stunts”...and excessive collection of characters....it’s TOO MUCH...especially for such an already complicated love pursuit between the leads. I get that this is not exactly manee yard fah but we all know this is the spin off. Manee yard fah did not have all the foo-foo, yet it had SO MUCH charm.

...Not gonna lie, I was excited and scared at the same time of how LR was gonna roll out...but it kind of just left me in a blah position. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not terrible or intolerable or anything...far from that...and I will probably finish this...but if you’re going to be this elaborate with the external visuals, u better not neglect the pacing and flow of relationship-building.

...LR has it’s good parts and quality and all, but I’ve only just finished episode 2, and I’m not even all that anxious to go the next episode. It’s weird. Basically, with LR, my feeling is i’ll Get to it whenever I get to it...

......the same feeling happened with my last Anne produced lakorn toooooo...

...there’s just something missing...

...lord, I feel like such a betrayer!!! I’m sorry, anne!!!!!!! I luv u!!!! Oh gawd, oh gawd, that was hard...!!
Anne has always been extra with her production ahahah Don't be sorry you go let her know on her ig ahahhahaa She needs to hear this feedback so she can improve ahahaha If you're only on episode 2 you will have to watch a little more than that coz I've always said that thonget lakorns gets better after like episode 4 or 5 if they do at least coz I thought ARO was boring and I was waiting for peter and anne's part but I was so turned off I didn't even come back to ff to their parts. Personally, I like episode 1, 3, 5 of LR. Yes I did like episode 3 despite the club music and crazy editing but the actual scenes were entertaining just the editing is disruptive. So episode 7 will be amazing ahahhaa Episode 5 is definitely the best as far as the storyline and editing... Plus you have to go back to finish james and kim's lakorn coz it does get better too ahhaha that lakorn was so bad it was GOOD hahahaha I like to recommend that lakorn not because it's good but it's really so wild that I try to convince other people to see how crazy it was hahahaha I was hoping it was the same for LR coz this boring storyline needs some crazyness but the crazyness is in anne's bf's editing.