[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 15972

So I'm guessing Dawin wakes up first and is like, 'this can't happen' and goes to sit on the rocks or whatever...
My heart can't handle this, I want a kiss and cuddle scenes :crybaby2::crybaby2:
:crybaby2:Yes we want romance! Then I think she walks over and wrap a scarf on him and they have that that tender moment that we saw in picture. Makes me really question why this storyline again? Ugh! Please don’t waste this two beautiful pra’nang!:mad:

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
:crybaby2:Yes we want romance! Then I think she walks over and wrap a scarf on him and they have that that tender moment that we saw in picture. Makes me really question why this storyline again? Ugh! Please don’t waste this two beautiful pra’nang!:mad:
I know!!! what pic is this? I must have missed it... I need more one on one scenes of them together...I can't get through the week if I don't just stare at their faces on instagram lol... and Alice is being pretty touchy, feely so I'm thinking that she makes most of the moves in this courtship. I would seriously fangirl if she sneaks him into her room and they have a hot and heavy session. Will & Kate got the shoulder kisses and sensual touches so I'm hoping we get a even better scene than that!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There's more details :aaaaa: Had I not listened via google translate, I would not have known that in the scene where he carried sleeping Alice back to the hut, he felt good to be closed to her, doesn't want to get to her hut, and wanted this moment to last forever.:icon12:
Word! You're not going to get those details with the amazing editing that's been happening hahahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Word! You're not going to get those details with the amazing editing that's been happening hahahaha
Heck no! Darn, going to be painful copying and pasting cause google translate has character space limits, but to get the details to LR - just going to have to do it. :BangHead:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just skim it looking for sex scenes hahahahahahhahaa
LOL, that's what I am trying to do :pancarta::pancarta: Why do you think I am searching Youtube for the narratives and trying desperately to find something to read in english. willing| But my brain is telling me to STOP dont do it - just wait while my heart thinks differently. I am afraid to not find anything. :crybaby2: