[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

This kmdandan he's one of the Chinese-Thai insiders who's probably involved with the Tencent deal. He's been updating the results and was at the premier.
I believe kmdandan is the guy who translated this lakorn for Tencent. But really, when I saw a Chinese clip on Anne's IG and I was like, ugh! Because of historical background, people from the Chinese world who can speak Thai sometmes don't have the best Chinese language skills. The Chinese fansubs for Thai lakorns are uniformly very bad compared to fansub for Japanese or American shows. Very bad comprehension, missing the punchlines, skip over words whenever they feel like it, humongous files of crap quality. Nobody on the Chinese end have the chops to do full justice to this, or other lakorns. On the flipside the Chinese language you see in Bangkok today is awful, inexcusably bad compared to even 20 years ago, very bad form considering how big the Chinese diaspora in Thailand is.

Anyway, I enjoy LR and I do like Anne, but it should be all about the domestic market first unless you already know you're guaranteed to get millions of dollars per episode (which is true for many American shows, but even they are usually catering to domestic first). I watch for unique lakorn tropes and Thai things, in order to pretend I'm in Thailand... I hope they don't lose sight of that.

So, this Chinese-speaking viewer has resolved to just watch live or youtube with NO subtitles, just like I would if I lived in Bangkok. Because it's all about NaYa and not about the plot... ;)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I believe kmdandan is the guy who translated this lakorn for Tencent. But really, when I saw a Chinese clip on Anne's IG and I was like, ugh! Because of historical background, people from the Chinese world who can speak Thai sometmes don't have the best Chinese language skills. The Chinese fansubs for Thai lakorns are uniformly very bad compared to fansub for Japanese or American shows. Very bad comprehension, missing the punchlines, skip over words whenever they feel like it, humongous files of crap quality. Nobody on the Chinese end have the chops to do full justice to this, or other lakorns. On the flipside the Chinese language you see in Bangkok today is awful, inexcusably bad compared to even 20 years ago, very bad form considering how big the Chinese diaspora in Thailand is.

Anyway, I enjoy LR and I do like Anne, but it should be all about the domestic market first unless you already know you're guaranteed to get millions of dollars per episode (which is true for many American shows, but even they are usually catering to domestic first). I watch for unique lakorn tropes and Thai things, in order to pretend I'm in Thailand... I hope they don't lose sight of that.

So, this Chinese-speaking viewer has resolved to just watch live or youtube with NO subtitles, just like I would if I lived in Bangkok. Because it's all about NaYa and not about the plot... ;)
Tencent already paid them 50 million baht.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I swore I thought I read somewhere that there's a willing. Ugh! Still disappointed. Those kisses better be gooooood!!!

I don't want them to go back to Hrysos yet! :sad6: Everything's gonna change once they go back! Prince Will will be seducing Alice, Dawin will be all inferior and emo, they'll put on their "duty" acts, etc...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The constant chance of background music every 5 seconds is so annoying.

The fact that you can hear the talking in the background when they were taking refuge in the mountain was so...I don’t even know anymore. lol Ann just need to fire her boyfriend. I’m so done with the editing. I want to enjoy the lakorn but the lack of scenes between our pra’nang and terrible editing makes it hard to stay focus. It’s very disappointing. Okay. Enough with the complaining. Hahha But I felt bad for Alice. She is constantly having to undergo multiple characters for her safety that she’s experiencing an identity crisis. Princess Kate makes herself so innocent that I don’t even know anymore. She’s hard to predict yet so easy too.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for posting na ka.

Awww.....so sweet....so looking forward to this scene....:love:

Wetplate of our handsome pra'ek by Chardchakaj....

Yaya will join the catwalk on the opening day of the Wedding Fair 2018 By Neo on June 7th at 2pm.
So beautiful...can't wait to see the pictures....

cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I swore I thought I read somewhere that there's a willing. Ugh! Still disappointed. Those kisses better be gooooood!!!

I don't want them to go back to Hrysos yet! :sad6: Everything's gonna change once they go back! Prince Will will be seducing Alice, Dawin will be all inferior and emo, they'll put on their "duty" acts, etc...
Can't wait to see emo Dawin in his black uniform and beret strutting into the palace like a boss.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all for posting na ka.

Awww.....so sweet....so looking forward to this scene....:love:

:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Wetplate of our handsome pra'ek by Chardchakaj....

Yaya will join the catwalk on the opening day of the Wedding Fair 2018 By Neo on June 7th at 2pm.
So beautiful...can't wait to see the pictures....

cr:rightful owners
Arrrrrrhhhh the second pic might be the one where he finally accepts her?!

lavie93

NY 4ever
Does Anne's bf/a.k.a our "amazing editor" have IG acc? I want to send him some comments to praise his "amazing editing skill" that cut out many sweet scenes we deserve. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech with Aff? :confused12: That will be interesting but hey any lakorn of Nadech is good for me.

Ideally, I think he looks good with Norwegian mixed nang’eks :) ( that’s why I am excited about MLFAS). I kind of like Bella too so that will be good, but that’s it from Channel 3. I won’t name any other nang’eks from other channels cause it’s not possible, but Mai D cause she’s freelance.

For Yaya- only with Mario next if not Nadech. :)
Why are everyone talking about next pairing..were still in the middle of LR..lol..
Okay, I was thinking since Nadech has a love from another star. I wish yaya can also make a korean drama remake. Either Moonlight drawn by clouds , legend of the blue sea ..or .. moon embracing the sun is my favorite. But I’m not sure how the latter can be adapted to Thai :risas3:. my 3 actors would be between Mario, Pope and Boy Pakorn . I think Mario would be good with Moonlight drawn by clouds. The legend of the blue sea would be match with Boy and Moon embracing the sun would be with pope..lol.. I also have the descendants of the sun in mind but that may be scary to remake since it was such a success in epic proportion, but I can’t think of any actor aside from nadech to carry that role. ..maybe mark? The person has to be goodlooking tough and skilled as a soldier but at the same time also gentle..it should be well balanced. like songjongki .. too soft and you’ll look like a boy. Too tough and you have a totally different character. I think any of the ones I mentioned can also do it, but I don’t really know many Thai actors, so I just try to search the most handsome ones and hope they can do the role justice. :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see emo Dawin in his black uniform and beret strutting into the palace like a boss.
Yesssss he looked damn hot in that black uniform and beret!
https://www.instagram.com/atinnabhan/
Fire away~ But I think a lot of Thais have been complaining, which is why he hasn't posted anything in 3 days when he usually posts at least once a day :pancarta:
This is what we are all waiting for hahaha. I don't think Alice will succeed to resist to Dawin in black uniform lol.

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited: