[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
What did she say at the end before walking away?

Next week, that senior officer, is that his mom?

Seems like Alice is gonna confess her feelings next week!

Alice let Mutmee win the archery game but Dawin knew it was her intention that's why he came to ask her why. Alice said it would make the whole village be happy. She sadly said to Dawin that he should congratulate Mutmee. In the teaser, we saw King Henri order Alice to come back in Hyrsos then, we saw Alice said to Dawin if she could be "Naree" for her last day with him before her departure.

This episode 6 is sad for Alice, such hard feelings !!! At least, we know that she loves Dawin now whereas episode 5 was for Dawin's love towards Alice. But I feel like it will be Dawin's turn when they will go to Hyrsos so....prepare your tissues lol :crybaby2:

Last edited:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Another six days of waiting. T_T

Well at least we have that behind the scenes to be played on repeat while counting the days.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
hope the rating this week better than last week because the story already getting better :angel10:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, in the preview for next week when Alice said " let me do this one last thing as Naree" - you know where my mind is going with this but it's probably not the case cause Anne's BF will change that. ;)
She is gonna confess and then there would be the hugging part! Im looking forward to the part where she gets injured and Dawin holds her and cries so bad. Hope it will come soon!

And also the part where he slams down his jacket!

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
next week gonna be really sad cause they must be separate and there is a scene where nadech was crying in the beach maybe he missing someone who use to be there with him, theres something in nadech eyes that could speak his feeling without saying anything, alice wait for dawin ok? dont fall for will plan, dawin will come to protect you

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
The crying beach scene was not in the preview right? Maybe its the same one where he slams his jacket at the beach.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Weren't there a shit ton of commercials today? They were so long I fell in and out of sleep... Anne's bf gotta go. I'm annoyed he cut out the scene where Davin carried her into the water... he makes really bad editing decisions. He does things based on aesthetic of the music. Like that scene where Alice walked out from her room and some Enya type music was playing for TOO long. But scenes like when he should let play out a little longer like when Alice went to sit and comtemplate about something he cuts it out.. plus he cuts out these scenes with body shots when it should be a close up. He's dumb. He thinks people criticise him for not being open minded to "new" ways of editing... bitch this is not new hahahaha I don't know why he thinks so highly of himself like he's changing lakorns hahahahha wtf...... pissed. I have to re-watch today's for sure coz I missed like half the scenes today but I was pretty annoyed since they got to the mountains tbh.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
The crying beach scene was not in the preview right? Maybe its the same one where he slams his jacket at the beach.
i dont think so, he wear different suit, dawin crying must be because he miss alice, and the one where he slam his jacket maybe because his mother find out about alice i guess

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode is just toooo short :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:gave us proper one yesterday but they mess it up today esp when we r going to have Finnnnn :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:Anne said this is romance lakorn but het bf change it to action lakorn .. they need to consult with pi awe before messing things up with editing :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
That's felt like the shortest 2 hours of my life. This is when I want an episode to drag, but it didn't.

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i think next week they still in thailand because there was scene where alice and dawin spending time together thinking it could be their last time, also there was scene where alice and dawin's mother meet each other and some action scene where dawin must save her mother and alice from bad person, and it could take two episode