[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which “subber” were you referring to? I thought SJDK accepting donation for people who want to watch. So are they going to quit subbing all together? I haven’t watch SJDK subbed since BPS got deleted. I was going to watch since we’re having a 3 day weekend. Sad some people have to ruin it for the rest of us. :(
No they're not quitting. They're still subbing LR just not concurrently. They're going to release it after LR ends its run. This subber on FB called TL Eng Sub or something?? She/he has been ripping off SJDK's subbed videos and sharing them to the public.

Last edited:

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
It is TL EngSub/Thai Lakorn Eng Sub. When someone from SJDK (I think Petra) asked them to delete the videos, they said no because a lot of people want to watch. And how the videos won't be shared out of the group and only people in the group can watch (which is stupid because the group is public so even though I'm not in the group, I was still able to see the CP videos). They also basically said how they didn't even need SJDK's subs because they can understand Thai and how it was funny that only those who donated can watch CP...and that it's basically the same as them selling the subs :facepalm:

So basically even people in the private group aren't able to watch CP either...because it was someone in the private group who saved the video and then posted it into the TL eng sub group with a diff anon/fake fb account. So even the private group wasn't safe!
I'm pretty upset right now. I frequently visit this thread for updates beside Yaya and Nadech's mom ig. I think people need to be more educated about responsibility and integrity.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I was busy for 4 days and what has just happened? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:....
Did this forum freeze for a while? And sjdk dropped the sub? :crybaby2::crybaby2:
Omg :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:please why they lack respect

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
SJDK is still going to sub it, but they're just not going to release it until it's done airing. Even people in the private group won't be able to watch. Unless SJDK is planning on streaming the new eps on the app too (I assumed they were only going to stream the old already aired eps).

TL Engsub talking as if they're going to make the effort to sub lakorns for people when all they do is take other subbers' hard work
Thank you. I guess I’ll just watch the raw version till the subs come out. There are cruel people out there. Sometimes I wonder about why people do what they do :-(

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
It is TL EngSub/Thai Lakorn Eng Sub. When someone from SJDK (I think Petra) asked them to delete the videos, they said no because a lot of people want to watch. And how the videos won't be shared out of the group and only people in the group can watch (which is stupid because the group is public so even though I'm not in the group, I was still able to see the CP videos). They also basically said how they didn't even need SJDK's subs because they can understand Thai and how it was funny that only those who donated can watch CP...and that it's basically the same as them selling the subs :facepalm:

So basically even people in the private group aren't able to watch CP either...because it was someone in the private group who saved the video and then posted it into the TL eng sub group with a diff anon/fake fb account. So even the private group wasn't safe!
I see ... so sad.. we missed chance for HD with good quality sub :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you. I guess I’ll just watch the raw version till the subs come out. There are cruel people out there. Sometimes I wonder about why people do what they do :-(
It really is a mystery. Because other people were so dang impatient and someone wanted to "help" by being a selfish prick, now no one will be able to watch until a lot later!
I see ... so sad.. we missed chance for HD with good quality sub :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
At least we will see it when it is done airing! I also support Petra not uploading until it's done airing so that TL subs won't steal and try to take all the credit

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I like the first pic because she’s touching his hand first. I am excited for the hospital scenes since there will be a pinky promise in there somewhere and as for the last one, please spoil me why this will be your favorite :)
lol no idea just feels like we will see how they both feel towards one another, like the initial point of their romance or something :) how it might be both of them hinting that they have started to look sweetly at one another and its not like dawin does it first or alice shows first but both at the same time

Nanghom

❤NY❤
We may have different backgrounds and how to perceive an opinions but when it comes to 'foul play'..it still consider as CRIME.
???? What do wish to mean dear?
It really is a mystery. Because other people were so dang impatient and someone wanted to "help" by being a selfish prick, now no one will be able to watch until a lot later!

At least we will see it when it is done airing! I also support Petra not uploading until it's done airing so that TL subs won't steal and try to take all the credit
I respect their decision .. I am not for or against the situation ... but I can be sad for suffering right? It is really sad the whole situation ruined by irresponsible person... as I was busy I missed the whole thing..

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
???? What do wish to mean dear?

I respect their decision .. I am not for or against the situation ... but I can be sad for suffering right? It is really sad the whole situation ruined by irresponsible person... as I was busy I missed the whole thing..
Oh!!! My Cousin playing games with my hp and I just realized she post something. I guess i forgot to sign out. My bad and so sorry for any misunderstanding.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I saw on the MV, Alice no longer wears her wedding ring towards the end of the series apparently after they go back to Hrysos and Dawin wouldn't dare to stare at her. I wonder what happen.

Did she lose her memory? hmmm..

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I saw on the MV, Alice no longer wears her wedding ring towards the end of the series apparently after they go back to Hrysos and Dawin wouldn't dare to stare at her. I wonder what happen.

Did she lose her memory? hmmm..
They fake married to protect Alice .. as she is back to Holy sauce .. means mission accomplished .. no need to pretend to be hubby and wify.. if I m Dawin .. I would feel the same .. cuz someone u love secretly is much higher .. he has feeling for her but can't go forward .. looking into the Alice's eyes are killing himself ..