[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can we all agree to complain on IG please lol, maybe then they will decide to go back & check the next few episodes. I don't think this episode was bad & I really liked how we are getting to see more of Kate's character & why she is like that, but the thing is that this episode could have been BETTER.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
its like he didnt qualified as editor, what is his real job? its my first time watching drama with bad editing like this, lets all together complain
Exactly my thinking. What's with these stars and/or producers allowing their love ones to handle important jobs and responsibilites w/o any prior experiences? Learn as they go? Jobs such as manager ( don't get me started with all the mom managers), editors, etc.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yep it's time to go bash Anne ahhahah I 'm not even surprised but I am that it was such a filler episode. You have everything to make it perfect, at least decent but butcher it with the editing? Anne's lakorn pace are like this. It starts off really fast, good episode 1. Then episode 2-4 maybe 5 are like annoying... go back and watch abb ruk online or when a man loves a woman if you don't believe me. Adding more salt to the injury is the atrocious editing. The editing wasn't this bad in her last two lakorns. Some parts might have seemed extra but didn't make me feel like I should be dropping molly at the club. Her bf lost control. ahahahahah That's why I went back to read the script coz it's more enjoyable than seeing these episodes. I can't believe it's gotten downhill hahahaa That's why I feel okay with blaming the editing because why am I feeling better about this lakorn while reading the spoilers but after I watch the episodes it's like wtf is this editing ahhahahaah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep it's time to go bash Anne ahhahah I 'm not even surprised but I am that it was such a filler episode. You have everything to make it perfect, at least decent but butcher it with the editing? Anne's lakorn pace are like this. It starts off really fast, good episode 1. Then episode 2-4 maybe 5 are like annoying... go back and watch abb ruk online or when a man loves a woman if you don't believe me. Adding more salt to the injury is the atrocious editing. The editing wasn't this bad in her last two lakorns. Some parts might have seemed extra but didn't make me feel like I should be dropping molly at the club. Her bf lost control. ahahahahah That's why I went back to read the script coz it's more enjoyable than seeing these episodes. I can't believe it's gotten downhill hahahaa That's why I feel okay with blaming the editing because why am I feeling better about this lakorn while reading the spoilers but after I watch the episodes it's like wtf is this editing ahhahahaah
It's time for me to go listen to episode 2-4 then cause I am missing out. lol. I can closed my eyes and just listen.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This scene should've been longer ahhahah The army wives seem like a bunch loose and wild chickens but I find them funny ahhaha The army wives are good comedians ahahhaha The "hi, hi, hi,..." scene was short but funny ahhaha less hyrosos and more on the wild adventures of the army wives scenes ahhahaa

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I just realised, since they've already sent off all the episodes to Tencent, they can't make any more edits can they?

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Whoaaaa! Once again..same mistakes. I only have faith in Nadech and Yaya also other casts. Looking forward on Dawin and Alice relationship development. Good night everyone.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I just realised, since they've already sent off all the episodes to Tencent, they can't make any more edits can they?
But didn’t Ann say that the Chinese and the Thai r edited differently? Basically the editor is starting something but don’t finish and than head to start something else , too many at the same time smh