[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we complain to who edited the wedding scenes?
What did Davin and Naree challenge for on their wedding night? They're so loud :risas3::risas3::risas3:
From what I can tell, who can work out the longest w/o being tired? Who has the longest endurance weight lifting/working out?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The editing is so annoying. I don't understand how Anne let this go like... is it just us? ahahahahahhaha wtf... It wasn't this bad for their last lakorn at all.... they're kinda just forcing it too much. The comedy scenes could've been better had they really focused on the editing. The fast pace style does not work for the comedic timing that was needed for those scenes... smh anne's bf gotta go.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I guess he decided to put it randomly anywhere. LOL
That's why the editing is bad. He doesn't do tranistional exterior shots and he doesn't end a scene with the "fart smelling" shot ahhahahaha that's why it's jumpy.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay what was that two scenes - almost exact conversations but instead of continuation of a scene?

General's wife asked to visit her house and I thought the conversation ended and they walked out then it happened again and this time Naree chased the thief. Weird. Didn't seem like it's a continuation of the first conversation but that Anne's bf edited wrong?