[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Goodness—poor Nadech, having to carry the weight of two people, a child on the back and Yaya on the front lol oh man that’s too much!!! Surely he’s a superhero now haha :p

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
She always claims Nadech is her bf in their pics together hahaha. I bet she wanted to be Ya's body double as Princess Alice especially for LR love scenes hehehe (who wouldn't?)
o

Noticed that too lol. I think if that situation in LLSR happen to her and she can choose whom she can switch with she'd probably chose yaya..:risas3::risas3::risas3: all of a sudden .. boom nadech becomes her bf:risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Not only NY were trolling Anne, look at her bf post atinnabhan haha. I love how they used to tease each other via IG. He said in his latest post that these kind of scenes are the only one they cut....what did he mean lol? Did he see our complains haha? As for me, if they really consider the feeback from viewers, my big request is "GIVE ME MORE THAN 12EPISODES PLEASE!!!"

"She lies for working...hey! What is going on?!:risas3: No need to secretly ask who is behind the assassination of Princess Alice #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess // PS. What we cut are scenes like this krap. Actually, she collided with the pra'ek before the princess na"

Anne deserves this treatment, she has trolled her boyfriend during all the shoot of Likit rak with her posts with Na. All her captions were very funny: "Na is my boyfriend lol"

As for Yaya and Anne, their relationship will be more sthg like this because Anne plays the role of "Na is my bf"

But no matter what, who will not fall in love with Yaya? She s so cute!

All credits go to the rightful owners
Goodness, I guess that would explain the pinching, the slapping and the beating..:risas3:. But its now a different level, its assassination :risas3:..

They should notify the head of security immediately..

Oh wait. Just realize it hopeless..
Because according to her he is also her bf :risas3: haha

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Lmfao omg I totally didn’t even think about that!!! Omg you crack me up. I’m doomed I might as well attend in pajamas as I’ll be in bed in my time zone when this airs live . My husband will think I’ve gone mad sleeping in a gown.
Yeah I mean there’s nothing wrong with the gown,...but when she sees it might bring up some memories of kidnapping and being tied up face down on the sand.. :risas3: haha

Oh but then it might also bring back the sweet memories of first meeting her husband and kicking him on the face...:risas3:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
She always claims Nadech is her bf in their pics together hahaha. I bet she wanted to be Ya's body double as Princess Alice especially for LR love scenes hehehe (who wouldn't?)
o

Noticed that too lol. I think if that situation in LLSR happen to her and she can choose whom she can switch with she'd probably chose yaya..:risas3::risas3::risas3: all of a sudden .. boom nadech becomes her bf:risas3:
But what would be hilarious is yayas spirit inside Anne’s body going to Nadech and saying she’s really yaya..lol... I don’t think he will believe her...:risas3: bwhahaha
If I was in my former fc I would have written a fanfic about this already :risas3:

Hi all...just wanted to say...CAN NADECH KEEP DOING HIS HAIR LIKE HE DID IN 3ZAAP? CAN HE ALSO DRESS THAT WAY MORE OFTEN? THANKS....in all realness...he is so handsome being next to his perfect girl Yaya! Can't wait for them to have babies

And then I woke up! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

welcome to the club we all love Nadech's hairstyle in 3Zaap guesting in fact in my observation he is classy in that recent hairstyle I mean with much HOLLYWOOD vibes:love::thumbup::icon12::clap:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all...just wanted to say...CAN NADECH KEEP DOING HIS HAIR LIKE HE DID IN 3ZAAP? CAN HE ALSO DRESS THAT WAY MORE OFTEN? THANKS....in all realness...he is so handsome being next to his perfect girl Yaya! Can't wait for them to have babies

And then I woke up! :aaaaa::aaaaa:
I guess... go back to sleep so you can get to the next episode...:risas3: