[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They can definitely go back to edit. Off went back to edit CGI for Nakee after he got bad feedback. He also changed the ending of Krating the same week before it aired coz people read spoilers that the nang aek died and they got pissed so he went back to edit to please the fans. I knew the editing had a big chance of messing this up ahahhaaha you can't trust anybody hahaaha They shouldn't edit down the episodes if it messes with continuity makes them look bad and ulimately the lakorn doesn't make sense. You kinda feel fooled that the storyline is fast or random coz of bad editing. The writer did her job but the editors can fuck it up too ahhahaa He said he only edited the first 2 episodes so I hope the rest are better but he did up to 5 with the music ahahhahahhahaa

Correction, off didn't go back to edit he actually reshot the last scene ahahha if they want to make things happen they most likely can.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Looks like I will have to take some paracetamol at least 20 mins before the next 3 episodes air :/ unless they decide to make edits now. I do kinda feel bad for him though

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm actually not bothered by the music in this. It's better than dead air or dated vaudville like backgroud music or effects that other lakorns use.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like I will have to take some paracetamol at least 20 mins before the next 3 episodes air :/ unless they decide to make edits now. I do kinda feel bad for him though
Didn't bother me until you mentioned it:pancarta: and then I started to listen to it. I wondered if the difference that it didn't bother me - is that I am listening to them talking and you're reading subtitles?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i refuse to believe there is only 12ep for this masterpiece
The chinese broke it down to 3 parts per episodes. 6 has already aired and you can see in this link that there are 36 parts available.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4KApgHvl9/?taken-by=bonnie_naya

If there are 12, Anne's bf could at least do a better job of editing. I don't see why they are cutting scenes out or short for it to cause continuity issues... don't cut out NY scenes is all ahahahha that makes no sense to me. The script is supposed to be really detailed. If you've watched it and listen to the dialogue, these dialogue aren't useless flirting scenes... there are always details and clues that build up the plot. They need to be more careful if they cut something out coz it might be something that they should keep in... You want to cut something out, cut out the action scenes. Don't be another Num Krit who only focuses on action when you're not even profecient in action... sorry to yell at Anne's bf on his birthday ahahahahhahahah

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
The chinese broke it down to 3 parts per episodes. 6 has already aired and you can see in this link that there are 36 parts available.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4KApgHvl9/?taken-by=bonnie_naya

If there are 12, Anne's bf could at least do a better job of editing. I don't see why they are cutting scenes out or short for it to cause continuity issues... don't cut out NY scenes is all ahahahha that makes no sense to me. The script is supposed to be really detailed. If you've watched it and listen to the dialogue, these dialogue aren't useless flirting scenes... there are always details and clues that build up the plot. They need to be more careful if they cut something out coz it might be something that they should keep in... You want to cut something out, cut out the action scenes. Don't be another Num Krit who only focuses on action when you're not even profecient in action... sorry to yell at Anne's bf on his birthday ahahahahhahahah
I remember watching something a while back and Ann said it would mostly be romantic scenes and not too much action but so far doesn't seem like it. Lol I'm trying really hard not to complain about this drama, but seriously did they have to give Alice such a terrible wig??? And the wardrobe. Why couldn't she just keep her regular hair? Why does the wardrobe have to be so ugly? Is that really how military wives look? Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@m3lhouse I noticed that too and was like “huh?” when she told Petra that she told him she's a princess. Darn - we missed out on a whole night of them bickering and conversing. We'll never know because I couldn't place the time of night or day when she could have told him that info. When he knifed her dress up and she commented that normally she has people helping her get dress, he had a puzzled look on his face. Then soon afterward, it jumped to Alice telling him that she'll tell him in the morning when his crew picked them up.

Do you think maybe the Chinese version is shorter since they have to edit it? Didn’t they say they have to edit it for the Chinese company that brought the right to it?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Didn't bother me until you mentioned it:pancarta: and then I started to listen to it. I wondered if the difference that it didn't bother me - is that I am listening to them talking and you're reading subtitles?
Even when I was watching it live without subtitles, the change in music was annoying me. But that might be because I couldn't understand some of what was said, so my mind was focused on the music instead :confused12:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Supposedly the Chinese have a different version which I don't know what that even means... I doubt they have more romance in their's that was just from the ending credits coz the storyline is that they don't have any romantic scenes until much later... Chinese fans should download their version and sell it in the black market ahhaahaha No more editing for Anne's bf..... I don't understand why they have a lot of action so far if it takes up too much time where they ended up ruining details. If they told me that Davin is a really good expert marine, I'll believe them ahhahah they don't need to use up the first 10 mins of the episode to show me this... I don't even know why Alice drove to the airport... she don't know where it's at, she's not a local haahhaah There's actually a lot of stuff that didn't make sense in episode 2. D-Team specialize in servicing royalty when they visit Thailand. Thailand and hyrsos have close ties military ties... Davin would know who Princess Alice is... just saying ahhahaa I hope there's a big turnaround... episode 2 was kinda messy but still enjoyable just if you really stop drooling over the cast you'll notice these things ahhahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse I noticed that too and was like “huh?” when she told Petra that she told him she's a princess. Darn - we missed out on a whole night of them bickering and conversing. We'll never know because I couldn't place the time of night or day when she could have told him that info. When he knifed her dress up and she commented that normally she has people helping her get dress, he had a puzzled look on his face. Then soon afterward, it jumped to Alice telling him that she'll tell him in the morning when his crew picked them up.

Do you think maybe the Chinese version is shorter since they have to edit it? Didn’t they say they have to edit it for the Chinese company that brought the right to it?
The script in real was longer than this. When Alice met Davin for the 1st time at the beach, Davin asked her who she is. Alice revealed him that she is a princess but ofc, Davin didn't believe her. Then Alice was fed up to convince him, her only goal was to find a way out to leave this island so she said to Davin that she is the 2nd wife of a rich man that's why these murderers were after her. Davin this time believed her and made some funny jokes like "such a waste, she's so beautiful, how could she be a 2nd wife". Just imagining they must have shot these scenes but Anne's bf cut it, it makes me feel annoyed.

There is some little hopes because Anne said the thai & chinese version are different. Also, we don't know if one episode from chinese version is longer than the thai version. Someone who subscribed to Tencent and watch LR should inform us lol

Since 1min10sec

Last edited:

mollyb

sarNie Egg
I love that they always come together at any events

Cute:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7DmhKFPjm/?taken-by=anne_anneann
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7FYGcD5ZF/?taken-by=tangjatang
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7FxHhjS6M/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas (speak english)

cr.byfamily

cr.as tagged

The hottest superstar ever of thai ET from 2 generations reunite in one pic.
Yaya looks beautiful in that dress and makeup.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ok, we can ban an option. For episode 1 & 2, the thai & chinese version are exactly the same. 1 thai episode = 3 chinese parts

I have checked the 6th chinese part, it ended like thai episode 2 lol.

Wonder when the differences will be if there are....
Wow the Chinese really went rogue with the title! OMG if I were Anne I would be like, gimme my stuff back! Since that was the second episode, the kissing scenes were missing so you know the Chinese re-edited their edit aahahah they are terrible... the cutting of the music was a hot mess and I don't know what was going on with the borders... hahahaa

The Thai title is better but I was confused with it too. I don't understand the snowglobe part at the end... and whoever spelled nadech's name wrong... hahaha I wouldn't work with these editors again ahahaha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, I think the first half of the Chinese title is really good, almost better than the first half of the Thai title, but the second half of the Chinese title started drifting away by becoming more like an MV. Lol. But I do like how they include more various scenes, it still builds anticipation bc it makes you want to see what’s going on in those scenes? And I’m surprised by their rendition of the theme song lol is it still by Mutmee and Na??? 555 I actually like it. :D

I don’t recommend Mutmee doing title songs anymore, her voice is weak and I wouldn’t consider her a good singer. I was just surprised Anne went as far as being extra by delivering Nong a crown and only got Mutmee? Idk ahaha

The subtheme on ch3 YT channel is good, has a sadder tune to it. I’ll have to catch ep2 again, cuz I skipped around a little bit too much. Lol :p

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
When I read posts mentioning about editing and LR may only up to 12 eps. How I digest it? Such a waste coz the production and casts spent many years to complete LR. Although I don't understand Thai but I can see ep 2 first scene start out of nowhere and I had to rewatch ep 1 ending to make a connection. The promotions was good, teasers even better but when it's come to watching real ep there are big holes which in my opinion indirectly kill off the exitement. I hope editing team must do something to avoid any careless mistakes for remaining eps.

@sasuke06

If my memory is correct during this photoshoot Nadech was caught by camera during BTS he was teasing and tickling :love::naughty2:Yaya's armpit:naughty2: and he combed Yaya's hair:icon12::naughty2:

I am not surprised anymore that year was 2012 NY were already a couple in secret:icon12::love::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: