[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please translate what Anne's boyfriend said? https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi6cPF1lY8Q/
I asked my bbf google

Read the comment Thanks for the reply, I was listening to the truth of the beginning of this work. I do not want to leave the front of the team, but because the project has been approved for 3 years. And during the filming of Thai TV changed a lot. Talk to the organizers that we need to find a way. This is the first time I have to take responsibility. Let's see, we try to offer 1-5.
The people who read the story short (not sure). Which of the following are you referring to? On the on air in each episode (know first, then to see the fun) // the final sound is not the same team. There is a division. Bamboo came to my team at 1-5. The narrator is responsible for opening the way to another team with the headmaster (voice). I do not know what to do
I do not know what to do. We always listen to comments. Tell me this job. "Fighting on the face." // (Add) The organizer told me to apologize ... The people watching him like to play Twitter and watch the drama together with . Enjoy How many will be arranged? #Love thecrownprincess love

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I asked my bbf google

Read the comment Thanks for the reply, I was listening to the truth of the beginning of this work. I do not want to leave the front of the team, but because the project has been approved for 3 years. And during the filming of Thai TV changed a lot. Talk to the organizers that we need to find a way. This is the first time I have to take responsibility. Let's see, we try to offer 1-5.
The people who read the story short (not sure). Which of the following are you referring to? On the on air in each episode (know first, then to see the fun) // the final sound is not the same team. There is a division. Bamboo came to my team at 1-5. The narrator is responsible for opening the way to another team with the headmaster (voice). I do not know what to do
I do not know what to do. We always listen to comments. Tell me this job. "Fighting on the face." // (Add) The organizer told me to apologize ... The people watching him like to play Twitter and watch the drama together with . Enjoy How many will be arranged? #Love thecrownprincess love
I can't tell if he's complaining about something or not lol

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I can't tell if he's complaining about something or not lol
trying again copying bits by bits

"Read the comment Thanks for the reply, I was listening to the truth of the beginning of this work. I do not want to leave the front of the team, but because the project has been approved for 3 years. And during the filming of Thai TV changed a lot. Talk to the organizers that we need to find a way. This is the first time I have to take responsibility. Let's see, we try to offer 1-5 episodes // people who read the story short (not sure). What's that?

Accept that shaking (interpretation) is not thrown, but repainted. On the on air in each episode (know first, then to see the fun) // the final sound is not the same team. There is a division. Bamboo came to my team at 1-5.
The narrator is responsible for opening the way to another team with the headmaster (voice). I do not know what to do. I do not know what to do. We always listen to comments. Tell me this job. "Fight the face" //
I do not know what to do. I do not know what to do. We always listen to comments. Tell me this job. "Fighting on the face." // (Add) The organizer told me to apologize ... The people watching him like to play Twitter and watch the drama together with . Enjoy How many will be arranged? #Love thecrownprincess love.. "
I think it's about the chinese tv editing the lakorn. also he's trying to say make the lakorn treding topic in Thailand, dunno that's what I got from the post.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol —the google translate post 55

~

Anyways, I like the color of Yaya’s gown, it’s a rich royal blue but the outfit design is meh. Her blue smokey eye makeup is very nice too! Reminds me of a peacock!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Lol —the google translate post 55

~

Anyways, I like the color of Yaya’s gown, it’s a rich royal blue but the outfit design is meh. Her blue smokey eye makeup is very nice too! Reminds me of a peacock!
I'm glad someone else thought her dress reminded them of a peacock :risas3: I thought I was the only one

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Anne's bf isn't complaining about anything but he's addressing the feedback that LR has gotten on the fast editing of the storyline, why he said for people who read spoilers. He said they edited in a way to make it fit the time alloted per episode and to keep the storyline interesting. And there was a lot complaints on the sound/music editing that's why he's talking about his role in editing the music and another group who also edited the music. If you read through Anne's bf's ig, his ig is actually where you'll see the critisims most coz it's mostly about the editing and he edited these first episodes so it's on him ahhaha Personally I don't think it's that fast but some people wish some scenes had more time to marinate. I think they could've stayed on the islands a little longer at least have go into episode 2 but I think if they stayed on the island too long a lot people might complained why nothing happend between two sexy people ahhahahaa

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, videos and comments. Welcome all the new members.
Can’t wait for Davin and Naree are in the same house.
I’m curious to see who will do the cooking. What will Davin do when Naree can’t cook? 555

Oh NO. I really hope there’s more than 12 Ep.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It shouldn't be 12 episodes if they are making errors or have awkward transitions. There are already mistakes due to them cutting down the recent episdoes. There was a scene where Alice said that she told Davin that she was a princess but he didn't believe her in episode 2 before the horse riding scene. But no such scene was shown of that. So, it appeared that Alice was talking out of her ass... You would think that at the end of episode 1 was the first time that Davin ever learned of her status but it really wasn't the case at all according to what Alice said in episdode 2. The island scenes were too short and it's obvious the script was there with the details but the bad oversight jacked up the consistency. Anne's boyfriend said he was editing things out to fit their time slot but he's making some errors so it's better to just let it ride ahahhaah They even spelled Nadech's name wrong on the title credits! They need to go back and look at these edits. I didn't notice much from episode one and I watched it live but when you go into episode 2 and connect these episodes you start to notice things...

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Do they hand over all the episodes to ch3 once they've edited it or can they do some extra editing now before an episode airs? I really just want them to fix the background music lol