[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
LOL you guys are funny with describing Nadech.....its true Yaya totally brags about him hahahah! I mean he is totally awesome to look at :confused0:.....i sometimes feel that its a distraction......cause while im watching a scene.....and since I can't understand it...my eyes would wander to his biceps......I literally catch myself oogling his arms........then stare at his chiseled face....:coleman:I literally forgot what the heck they were talking about. It is so entertaining watching them bicker LOL:pancarta:! I just CAN'T with these two.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if it's been shared in the earlier pages. I can't keep up with everyone. Lol Where can I watch this with eng subs?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah i feel that too but when yaya said that nadech really handsome and so sexy, OMG look who's bragging her boyfriend, nichkhun also handsome but it couldnt be compare to nadech, nadech handsomeness in another level like greek god :love:
Nadech is undeniably handsome even if he can be cocky sometimes. Lol

Why do I feel like Yaya swoon over Nadech's looks more than he does about her?

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Woke up this morning to see that LR is still on the trending list :crybaby2::icon12: and people are praising Nadech :clap:https://twitter.com/kwanchanokky/status/996393385945579522?s=19

An English teacher is using the scene in the ambulance to teach people words such as deception & fraud :risas3::risas3: https://twitter.com/krupnan/status/996574029245956097?s=19

I can't read Thai but I think people are wishing to be the horse that Nadech is kissing :pancarta: https://twitter.com/pppmaaaaa/status/996384741048827905?s=19

Also, if we had a scene of Nadech getting out of the car looking all cool & handsome, I would be very grateful hehehe :love:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech is undeniable handsome even if he can be cocky sometimes. Lol

Why do I feel like Yaya swoon over Nadech's looks than he does about her?
Nadech's swooning isn't vocal most of the time; it's more like he will just stare at her (& for quite sometime lol) :love::love:. The times where he does swoon when people ask him about Yaya's beauty, he gets all shy & his ears turn really red :naughty2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, thank you all for posting.

So far so good!

Caption:
Top picture...Alice: Promise me. If something happens to me, do not blame yourself.
2nd picture...Dawin: I won't promise. If I could go back in time, I'll marry you.
3rd picture...Alice: Good! Let's get married.

Would like to welcome Mrs. Naree Samuthyakorn, Dawin Samuthyakorn's wife.

Tapping 3Zaap show.....

cr:as tagged,katoon_varanis591

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Yaaaaasssss, ratings are actually very good. Hope it's getting increase each episode. Just only 2 eps hooked me already :aaaaa:Sadly next Monday I'll be at my night shift and couldn't watch it live :crybaby2:

After drooling over sexy god Nadech and admiring Ya’s beauty (i can just stare at her face and drown in her eyes. LoL) here is my honest feedback on Epi 1+2.

1. I didnt care for the opening killing spree. It made me uncomfortable. I didnt realize there is so much killing, not just fighting in this Lakorn.
2. The fighting scenes are too chorographed. It’s got a “trying too hard” feeling and unatural. Too staged.
3. It’s so pretentious! I dont know how to put it. It made me feel like i am watching Ken and Barbie playing castle with guns. I can’t shake the fake feeling and the name of the country doesn’t help either. I keep hearing “hairy sauce”. lol
4. The scenery is gorgeous but the story not new and the plot is easy to guess. Like, when Davin went in for a pretend kiss on the train, i expected that so excitement level didnt peak.
5. The best part is naturally NaYa. When they come on screen, i cant take my eyes off them. They are beautiful to look at. I’ve watched all of their lakorns so i know they gel well.
6. I am hoping that there will be more of a natural flow and we get to enjoy Davin and Alice in the little army cottage. I want warmth, humor and sizziling attraction i know NY can deliver. I’m hopeful for ep.3 and 4.

Don’t kill me yet. I love NY and P’Ann but not in love with LR yet. I am waiting for that moment when i can’t wait for what happens next.....

Last edited: