[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I totally bust out laughing when they were having a moment in that huge ass hangar. The music cracks me up with the slow mo. Then I’m like omg and Alice was crying too. Urgh.......love the ost.....man Nadech is eye candy.....

Nanghom

❤NY❤

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
I will admit....I have a problem. Been on instagram rewatching the Chinese version that got released for episode one ending with the kisses and the sweetness. Meanwhile, people at work knocking on my door like there’s no tomorrow wanting answers about problems I don’t care about urgh....ok I’ll take a break from the forum and the stalking of the Instagram for a bit. Episode one eng sub is out from the fan club. I’m contemplating if I want to watch it and get interrupted at work or wait till I get home and watch at 10pm....decisions decisions

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Also that fortune teller scene was definitely some kind of dream (or the LR cordi messed up) because at the cemetery Davin was wearing jeans but in that scene with the random lady he was wearing cream coloured trousers, scarf & a different jacket. I don't know what that tarot card that flew in the air means though
can you get me a screen shot, I'll tell you the meaning of the card.

editing I have slowed it down about %80 the card is lovers

it represents love , but, it tells love comes in many forms, but the Lovers need to face difficult times in their lives , it is a path of diffrent futures. it is good if it takes you a good path it's bad if takes you a not so good path

there is not one without the other. (everyone has an other half)

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I will admit....I have a problem. Been on instagram rewatching the Chinese version that got released for episode one ending with the kisses and the sweetness. Meanwhile, people at work knocking on my door like there’s no tomorrow wanting answers about problems I don’t care about urgh....ok I’ll take a break from the forum and the stalking of the Instagram for a bit. Episode one eng sub is out from the fan club. I’m contemplating if I want to watch it and get interrupted at work or wait till I get home and watch at 10pm....decisions decisions
I have the same problem at work so will be watching at home tonight and will be back in here commenting. Lol

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
still trying to finish ep1 since yesterday, the weather is quite hot for the last two days, it's not normal London weather so I was busy with lying under the sun in the garden :)