[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
That super tall bodyguard is yums...anyone knows him?

And is anyone recapping this drama? I needa read since i cant understand thai. "(

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why she agreed to marry him. I mean she was feisty n smug previously n suddenly she has to trick him marry her. Unless her grandpa threatened her with something.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I wonder why she agreed to marry him. I mean she was feisty n smug previously n suddenly she has to trick him marry her. Unless her grandpa threatened her with something.

Her grandpa said: "If you cannot marry with a soldier for your own safety in order to rule the country in the future, you don't dare to be the next Queen"

Both Davin & Alice are proud, when you play with their pride, you WIN lol.

- King Henri has used it on Alice...he wins
- Davin has used it on Alice, he wins
- Alice has used it on Davin, she wins lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Seriously, this episode is so good. There are many scenes between Alice & Davin, and their interactions had every emotions: love / care / worried / angry etc.... it was already the case in ep1. Good job Anne :thumbup:

Alice may be the Princess but Davin is dominant in some scenes. This is what I like between Alice & Davin's relationship, both are dominant or the weakest depending on situations. A very well balanced relationship.

Yaya is stunning in that scene, love everything on her, make up, clothes, hairstyle. Holy sauce :love::love:

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "reydevan, post: 1284501, участник: 9683"] Интересно, почему она согласилась выйти за него замуж. Я имею в виду, что она была лихорадочной до того, как внезапно ей пришлось обмануть его. Если ее дедушка не угрожает ей чем-то. [/ QUOTE]
Думаю, потому что он отказал ей.