[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OH! One more comment. I can't believe Ton Jakkrit is finally playing a good guy!!!! I'm so happy!:aaaaa: I used to crush him and Anne together. HEHE.
He’s upgraded to a nice guy since we now have the resident evil guy, in almost every lakorns I seen of him, who’s Alice’s uncle in this lakorn. Oh, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he’s Indy’s real dad too. :)

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
When you donate, do you have to have a paypal account in order for you to get accepted.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I liked episode one! I wasn’t in love with it haha but I’m love with all the things about it lmao, so contradicting right? I felt like it was sooo dramatic the opening scenes lol it reminded me of James Bond!! Too much slow mo and dramatic music butttt then when all that ended it was hella good! Like Yayas acting is bomb and she’s so pretty hahah. Omg the double for her was her in really bad makeup right? I couldn’t stop laughing hahaha. Her and Nadech are so cute. He’s doing great as well! Anne’s cameo tho lol. I feel like Sara is gonna be secretly evil and I’m already annoyed of the uncle and evil step aunt haahha such a modern take on a princess story! The visuals and scenery are so good! That’s what I mean about loving the things about it. The acting, scenery, and wardrobe were on point. Props to Anne and the team! I liked how we didn’t get randos staring at the camera tooo... you can already tell when a lakorn is a bit low budget when bystanders are staring into the camera haahha.

I think Anne is being extra with some of the scenes. Like I get it’s a big lakorn and she wants to go all out but somethings are better left without slow mos and dramatic music haha, makes it seem like it’s heading towards more unrealistic settings if anything. But I’m enjoying it nonetheless!! :)
You read my mind. Haha. The unrealistic setting is my issue too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I keep thinking about MYF where Areeya's brother was the bad person and handicapped. I need to remind myself that they storyline is similar but definitely not the same. 555 I think this might be the first lakorn of NY's that has ever made me so excited. It's a lot better and different from their previous work together, which I like.
I agree. If only CH3 didn't overuse the two together.