[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This pic is a behind the scene, not a spoil. I have to share it in full size 555.

At the top left: Kriddddd
At the top right: I'am scared

At the bottom left: Don't let me ok!
At the bottom right: Yaya's face, she can't stand anymore

cr.as tagged

The reason why Yaya is scared is because of the big fishes in Erawan Kanchanaburi. Throw back to what happenned during LLSR shoot :risas3:

[ENG SUB] LLSR | TKBT 18/7/17
cr.NYinterFC

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
This pic is a behind the scene, not a spoil. I have to share it in full size 555.

At the top left: Kriddddd
At the top right: I'am scared

At the bottom left: Don't let me ok!
At the bottom right: Yaya's face, she can't stand anymore

why yaya was scared, did the fish bite her? nadech in third picture look like OMG where i must put my head? :rolleyes:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I feel like that dance sequence with Alice and Dawin might be a dream cuz in the OST mv they showed her dancing with Wilhem(Andrew) instead I HOPE IM WRONG BECAUSE THAT KISS BETTER BE REAL!

Seems like this "Premium magazine" #PremiumByPappayonbunterng is the "MUST TO HAVE" right now in town because those who has succeeded to get it litterally said things like:

"I'm gonna die, I was not expected these love scenes"

"They said they cannot touch each other because of the different social status but what is this?!!!"

"Deep love....Deep kiss"

So Yaya didn't lie when she talked about love scenes in LR! :naughty2:

Love scenes in Likit Rak the crown princess

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC2: but she said it will not be like usual
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act together ka

#PremiumByPappayonbunterng

cr.ppbt_magazine
erotic mature and exotic means NY will kiss with open mouth this time unlike before fake kisses and lip locked only now is different in LR they will do REAL KISSES when thier tongues meet and taste each other no bog deal anymore since they are REAL LIFE Sweethearts OMG:love::icon12::naughty2::love::icon12::naughty2::love::love::naughty2::love:

be ready with our crash trolley and OXYGEN on that day:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Seems like this "Premium magazine" #PremiumByPappayonbunterng is the "MUST TO HAVE" right now in town because those who have succeeded to get it litterally said things like:

"I'm gonna die, I was not expected these love scenes"

"They said they cannot touch each other because of the different social status but what is this?!!!"

"Deep love....Deep kiss"

So Yaya didn't lie when she talked about love scenes in LR! :naughty2:

Love scenes in Likit Rak the crown princess

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC2: but she said it will not be like usual
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act together ka

#PremiumByPappayonbunterng

cr.ppbt_magazine
I think NY will also MAKE LOVE aka fake sex scenes:love::naughty2: not just kissing for real:naughty2: with open mouth the clues are :naughty2:EROTIC :naughty2:MATURE and EXOTIC:naughty2: so I am expecting this dream or not who cares as long as :icon12:NY acting on it i am happy enough:aaaaa:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
erotic mature and exotic means NY will kiss with open mouth this time unlike before fake kisses and lip locked only now is different in LR they will do REAL KISSES when thier tongues meet and taste each other no bog deal anymore since they are REAL LIFE Sweethearts OMG:love::icon12::naughty2::love::icon12::naughty2::love::love::naughty2::love:

be ready with our crash trolley and OXYGEN on that day:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
i never see a lakorn where the actors kiss with their tongues, its too vulgar maybe, but i just hope yaya did really open her lips so they could bite each other lips, because she always like closing her lips when do kissing scene even in that picture

Yup, they're emailing the password for the password protected pages (e.g. the Likit Ruk page) on their website to those who have donated. They won't make the LR page public until after LR finishes airing.
ehem it looks like BUSSINESS is it any amount of donation?why out of the blue they want DONATION for what?I thought they are NY fans.Just saying and asking:p;):(:nut:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
ehem it looks like BUSSINESS is it any amount of donation?why out of the blue they want DONATION for what?I thought they are NY fans.Just saying and asking:p;):(:nut:
They need donations to pay for the streaming sites like Vimeo where they upload their works because that is safer than them posting their work on dailymotion etc, plus it's a good back up. With BPS, their work was taken down for copyright so many times it was sad & annoying at the same time. Donations are voluntary but they kind of have to give access to those who have donated or it would be scamming/unfair. Those who haven't donated will have to wait until CH3 stops being annoying & let's them post their work.

I think they accept any amount, they didn't really specify a minimum

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
i never see a lakorn where the actors kiss with their tongues, its too vulgar maybe, but i just hope yaya did really open her lips so they could bite each other lips, because she always like closing her lips when do kissing scene even in that picture
I think she was open her mouth when they're kissing in LLSR when ramin propose petra on that stage. If you see more properly they're even make some noise when they're kissing.. :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited: