[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Look at how Ann is serious about Likit rak! She said she will block everyone from IG, Line if they don't watch LR :risas3:

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Biir9RbgG7i/?taken-by=annethongfc

Anne: "I invite you to watch LR which will be on air on Monday May the 14th for the 1st episode. Don't miss it for any reason or else, Ann will be sad, cry and block you from Line, IG, everything. I wish many people will watch it na ka, thank you! Kiss kiss"

For KA fans :thumbup:

cr.nokbanpha

Ken: For likit rak the crown princess, I have seen it a little bit and I can tell you that it is very amazing. Seems like the production has invested a lot and it looks very romantic. The producer is beautiful and very sexy! This is my friend, khun Ann Thongprasom. Ken has to watch it krap!

Hey I have a big spoiler, I have succeeded to read Davin's lips and I know why Alice is crying and Dawin must be hurted to say that.....Holy sauce it hurts!!! "Kra Mom Ja mai Jod Jam"

PS: those who can understand thai, you should analyse Nadech's lips...I think it will not be a problem to do that right? :naughty2:

What is "Kra Mom Ja mai Jod Jam" mean sasuke?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am actually feeling the 2nd song. I can see myself feeling emotional during a sad scene if they play the song in it perfectly. Gotta be at that right moment lol

SDJK aren't posting on FB but taking donations to provide u with private links if you want otherwise will have to wait until it safe for them to post.
Something along that line...
Yup, they're emailing the password for the password protected pages (e.g. the Likit Ruk page) on their website to those who have donated. They won't make the LR page public until after LR finishes airing.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Omg .. why would he be? :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: like u said we needs many many tissue besides us.. btw.. If I m not wrong this is ur exam week, isn't it?
I have exams until the 23rd of May :crybaby2:I have an exam on the 15th so I'm going to have to run back to watch episode 2 of LR after my exams finish :facepalm:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Do tell, I am not sure what to think anymore. He's the mastermind and is colluding with Princess Cate? Hm.. someone has a side picture of Peter Corp, I think he has high cheek bones : ) ? :confused12:
Go watch the scoop again, there's another piece to this puzzle ahhahahhaahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Vimalee is right, "Kra Mom Ja Mai Jod Jam" means "I will not remember"...:crybaby2: but this is my own deduction, I could be right or I could be wrong, we'll see but in any case, we'll have to prepare some tissues haha!

I will never get used to see how much Nadech & Yaya are comfortable with each other off screen.

cr.Talui kong tai

cr.newsplus (http://www.newsplus.co.th/146160)

cr.pongy888

cr.annethong_studio

To see LR in China looks so cool for a thai lakorn :thumbup:.

cr.as tagged

It's confirmed by ch3thailand, Nadech & Yaya will have a LIVE this tuesday at 10.30am for promoting LR. Stay tune!

cr.ch3thailand

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
the first ost have a strong emotion and its hard to sing but the second one more catchy that make us wanna sing along since the music really soothing to our ear, please make fanmade video from the second ost, for me i like the second ost better, what about you all?

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I am actually feeling the 2nd song. I can see myself feeling emotional during a sad scene if they play the song in it perfectly. Gotta be at that right moment lol

SDJK aren't posting on FB but taking donations to provide u with private links if you want otherwise will have to wait until it safe for them to post.
Something along that line...
Pardon me, but I just realized your username has the last name ‘Saeteurn’ in it. That’s so cool! Are you Mien too? Sorry for being off topic

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
nadech and yaya already has award for best actor and actress in drama (lakorn), i wish they will get the same from movies, yaya from brother of the year and nadech from nakee 2 :angel10: step by step they acchieve their dream together, what a destiny :icon12: forgot i hope they get it again for lakorn from likit ruk ;) two is better than one :love:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yup, they're emailing the password for the password protected pages (e.g. the Likit Ruk page) on their website to those who have donated. They won't make the LR page public until after LR finishes airing.
Do you happen to know who I would message to ask about donating? I provided my email, but may have been overlooked.