[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it just me? I kinda like the rhythm of the song. I actually remember it was already played as a background music before in one of anne's scoop because i previously thought the song was canon but the beat was not the same
@0:34
Yes I hear it now, kind of nice and with some different instruments added. It’s sounds majestic and grand and fine for background sceneries of mountains and landscapes, which there will plenty of, but I didn’t really like it playing along with the lyric. Do you know what I mean?

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, I understand @Alichgo. somehow, the rhythm doesn't get along wit the lyrics. Or i could be mistaken as thai is not my language and rely with google translate :):):)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
hola a todos Soy nuevo ... y en busca de una película taiwanesa encontré el ost de esta serie que encontré interesante y en busca de información encontré un sitio pero lo que todavía no puedo encontrar es dónde puedo verlo, .. .
No sé nada de esto serie Solo veo doramas y kdramas. Películas coreanas y taiwanesas, así que no sé dónde puedo ver esta serie ...:Rodar los ojos:
No entiendo nada de Thailandes ....: sad6:
Vivo en los Estados Unidos.
Alguien puede ayudarme por favor.??: confundido12:
Holaaaa :cheer:I'm so happy I've found someone who speaks Spanish & has some interest in lakorns (Thai dramas):aaaaa:

I recommend that you watch 'Game Rai Game Ruk' & 'Duangjai Akkanee' while we wait for Likit Ruk to air, that way you can get some exposure to the main leads (Nadech & Yaya) :) I believe NYInterFC still has subtitled videos for those 2 lakorns

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
The 2nd OST title is : Distance (ระยะห่าง)
By Artist : Max Jenmana (แม็กซ์ เจนมานะ)

Please listen the OST via this link below and give some comments

http://music.sanook.com/music/3uNwtVFb2az_OZ2bhzY7gA==/

https://m.pantip.com/topic/37654324?

I thought they made another solo OST fo Nadech :sad6:
its sound very familiar to me because the instrument really same with song from my country indonesia, and its very popular here but i forgot the title, for indonesian people here did you know the song?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Peter's name is also on this poster while the whole left side royal court isn't..... you thinking what I'm thinking ahahhahaah

cr. Annethong
Wow they are even teasing us with the poster :pancarta: Peter Corp ends up with Sara so Prince Will must really be as evil as I thought. But King Henry seems like a good guy...

SandranoiTay

sarNie Egg
Me too, I hate that I have to look forward to Monday and Tuesday! It's the start of the week and I have to be an adult. Although, I am seriously working from home Monday and possibly taking Tuesday off so I may catch it live :nut::aaaaa:
oh my yaya... THAT is so me right there....Just you know, blasting live tv stream on my Note with no care in the world who hears it...To all my current and possible future clients: Please be advise Mon-Tues office hours will be delayed by 2 hours due to an important Likhit Rak episode! Thanks! 555:celebrate16: On a serious note, 4 MORE DAYS!!!!

Olivia Vansteno

sarNie Egg
Look at how Ann is serious about Likit rak! She said she will block everyone from IG, Line if they don't watch LR :risas3:

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Biir9RbgG7i/?taken-by=annethongfc

Anne: "I invite you to watch LR which will be on air on Monday May the 14th for the 1st episode. Don't miss it for any reason or else, Ann will be sad, cry and block you from Line, IG, everything. I wish many people will watch it na ka, thank you! Kiss kiss"

For KA fans :thumbup:

cr.nokbanpha

Ken: For likit rak the crown princess, I have seen it a little bit and I can tell you that it is very amazing. Seems like the production has invested a lot and it looks very romantic. The producer is beautiful and very sexy! This is my friend, khun Ann Thongprasom. Ken has to watch it krap!

Hey I have a big spoiler, I have succeeded to read Davin's lips and I know why Alice is crying and Dawin must be hurted to say that.....Holy sauce it hurts!!! "Kra Mom Ja mai Jod Jam"

PS: those who can understand thai, you should analyse Nadech's lips...I think it will not be a problem to do that right? :naughty2:

What does that mean tho ? The struggle is real when you're not Thai

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Peter's name is also on this poster while the whole left side royal court isn't..... you thinking what I'm thinking ahahhahaah

cr. Annethong
Do tell, I am not sure what to think anymore. He's the mastermind and is colluding with Princess Cate? Hm.. someone has a side picture of Peter Corp, I think he has high cheek bones : ) ? :confused12:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am actually feeling the 2nd song. I can see myself feeling emotional during a sad scene if they play the song in it perfectly. Gotta be at that right moment lol

SDJK aren't posting on FB but taking donations to provide u with private links if you want otherwise will have to wait until it safe for them to post.
Something along that line...